Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sorry, kinda sleepy, but what I've gotten from the last page or two is that some arseholes somewhere should've gotten a woman to teach them how to build a fire before they invaded a bird sanctuary to protect poaching arsonist cowboys?

Can't wait for the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Fathis Munk posted:

Freep thread is having a field day with this bullshit. Apparently the guys are asking for people to send the "snacks and gear". Also they are freezing their rear end off because they can't get a fire going :laugh:
One of the guys said they were prepared to die but apparently they didn't consider the possibility that the feds weren't going to treat this like another Waco (or care). It's pretty great to see people fail so publicly at making martyrs of themselves.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Filox posted:

Sorry, kinda sleepy, but what I've gotten from the last page or two is that some arseholes somewhere should've gotten a woman to teach them how to build a fire before they invaded a bird sanctuary to protect poaching arsonist cowboys?

Knowing the story, I'm unsure how extending someones sentence AFTER they've served their time is legal, however, it seems the Feds think they didn't serve enough time for arson after setting fires on property they lease from the BLM in 2001 and 2006 - get this - to remove invasive vegetation and protect their land from wildfires. Now they're going to serve 4 more years?! The old man is 73 for gently caress sake. Yeah, I stand with this militia. It's time we take our Government back. They no longer represent the people,

Too bad they aren't convicted drug dealers, reducing their sentence and releasing them would be no problem. But the are white working people so the government has to screw them.

BLM director is Neil Kornze,who pior to this appointment was senior advisor to Harry Reid.

The revolution is starting..

firebomb dc

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Filox posted:

I doubt they have any women there to cook for them too, they must be really hungry.

Can't wait until the cannibalism begins.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Maybe they'll poach some deer and get what ever diseases you get by not gutting them properly.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Wendell posted:

This is from a guy on my list who seems to believe that all terrorism is fake, because if it were real that would mean Muslims were bad, and thus he was bad.

A few pages back but -
In October 2006, New York City had another into a building and nothing happened besides both people aboard the aircraft were killed and 20 something people were injured. A guy at work who believes all the conspiracy theories Alex Jones tells thought this was absolute proof 911 was an inside job done by the illuminati since it didn't collapse.

Also since it was the New York Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle who was flying the plane it was the illuminati who killed him for some reason.

Also it was the illuminati that made it so their wasn't 24/7 news coverage for weeks like 911 because they don't want people to ask questions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Stuntman posted:

one of these things is not like the other
Canned mushrooms are perfectly fine. They're just mushrooms, in a can. :shrug:

Breetai posted:

If you can't cook and are proud of it, regardless of gender, you have no culture and should subsist on nothing but Soylent brand cumshakes until the heavy metals in it solve your problem for you.
Some people just don't care about food. If you're fine eating bland and repetitive meals, you don't really need to know how to cook. But if you enjoy food and don't cook, you're missing out.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

A few pages back but -
In October 2006, New York City had another into a building and nothing happened besides both people aboard the aircraft were killed and 20 something people were injured. A guy at work who believes all the conspiracy theories Alex Jones tells thought this was absolute proof 911 was an inside job done by the illuminati since it didn't collapse.

Also since it was the New York Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle who was flying the plane it was the illuminati who killed him for some reason.

Also it was the illuminati that made it so their wasn't 24/7 news coverage for weeks like 911 because they don't want people to ask questions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash

So does that mean the illuminati are Sox fans or

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Tiggum posted:

Canned mushrooms are perfectly fine. They're just mushrooms, in a can. :shrug:

Some people just don't care about food. If you're fine eating bland and repetitive meals, you don't really need to know how to cook. But if you enjoy food and don't cook, you're missing out.

And if you enjoy food, but don't cook and blame it on someone else, you are a useless rear end in a top hat who deserves nothing but gruel.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

So does that mean the illuminati are Sox fans or

The illuminati are clearly Sox fans.
Also the illuminati are not Sox fans but are behind the sox.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Picnic Princess posted:

I doubt they have any women there to cook for them too, they must be really hungry.

Can't wait until the cannibalism begins.

HAHAHAHA holy poo poo they are starving

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Help! Help! We're too dumb to plan ahead!

E: MREs, really old MREs, would be appropriate.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:43 on Jan 5, 2016

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Literally hoping they almost starve to death and have to be fed with government snacks after they surrender

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Best part of all of this is this is an election year. Or the year Obama declares himself godking for life.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Taking bets on whether they freeze to death, starve to death, or give up first.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

cptn_dr posted:

Taking bets on whether they freeze to death, starve to death, or give up first.

Option 4: turn on each other.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Oh my God, do they have toilet paper? I bet they don't have toilet paper. This is a trainwreck.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

trickybiscuits posted:

One of the guys said they were prepared to die but apparently they didn't consider the possibility that the feds weren't going to treat this like another Waco (or care). It's pretty great to see people fail so publicly at making martyrs of themselves.

I heard Lt. Montel Williams was going to lead a group of black pampers to arrest them but he slipped on a slice of bacon and got his earring caught on a doorknob.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.
See, this is why you always assign everybody a kind of dish for the potluck, or you end up with everybody bringing guns and nobody bringing the jello salad.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Apparently some of them are sleeping in their trucks.

But they definitely came prepared for the long haul, you guys! This is gonna last for years!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Scathach posted:

trickybiscuits posted:

Oh my God, do they have toilet paper? I bet they don't have toilet paper. This is a trainwreck.

Send them PB&J MREs, solve both problems.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Thinky Whale posted:

See, this is why you always assign everybody a kind of dish for the potluck, or you end up with everybody bringing guns and nobody bringing the jello salad.

Or create a spreadsheet. That way you know who is bringing potato salad, who is bringing snacks, and who is bringing rifles.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Madkal posted:

Or create a spreadsheet. That way you know who is bringing potato salad, who is bringing snacks, and who is bringing rifles.

Perhaps they misunderstood the expression "eat lead".

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Incidentally, almost all memes shared by Australian right-wingers are repurposed American ones, and still contain giveaway phrases like "1st amendment", "home of the free", "social security", etc.

This is a meme that a weird racist Australian politician shared:

And a GIS immediately brings up this:

4 pages late but:

Lol Lacqui Lambie.

Now if you want a person who was in a similar position but isn't a total dick look at Ricky Muir. His story about chaining his views on marriage equality on Kitchen Cabinet last year was great.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"For gently caress sake, guys! No matches, no TP, no tater salad, no sleeping bags. Did we at least remember to bring bullets? Please tell me we remembered to bring bullets. Bob? Ted? ... Anyone? Ferris?"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
so serious question, are these dudes basically trapped inside until they give up? Like are there authorities blocking the road and keeping more people from joining/supplying them or are they not really giving a gently caress? Cause it's almost funnier if people can just come and go as they please and no one is showing up to help them

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Afaik they are indeed just being completely ignored, not even police presence, which is probs the best way to go about it. (I don't doubt that some kind of task force is assembled somewhere around there just in case but apparently no law enforcement visible)

The whole thing is one hell of a failed martyrdom. Every one and their dog tells them to just stop. Even the loving oathkeepers

Picnic Princess posted:

"we don't want your money but here's a donation link "

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'd love if someone left some food on the doorstep for them then shot them with paintballs when they came out to get it

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Send them dogturds.

And penis shaped food.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aren't these armed criminals? I'm surprised they haven't been shot yet.

Oh wait yeah, lol.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fathis Munk posted:

Send them dogturds.

And penis shaped food.

Onions disguised as carmel apples

Dog turds dipped in chocolate, put in candy wrappers

Laxative bars in non-laxitive candy wrappers

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

I drank all your Kool-Aid.

Scathach posted:

Dig out all the old cheese and veggie omelettes. I'm sure there's a warehouse full of them somewhere nearby.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Just to clarify: this is a screenshot of a photograph of a phone displaying a Facebook status update.

It has been shared 56,000 times.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:wtc: at half the things in that list

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Young bitches sound cool I wanna party with them.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
eat hot cheetoos

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
IoSM : wash they pussy in tha sink

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

No one has to shut their phone off to charge it, this is madness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Just make sure you suck dick before eating hot cheetoos.