Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Fish of hemp posted:

yle.fi/uutiset/valkoisen_suomen_puolesta_taisteleva_jarjesto_aloitti_katupartioinnin_joensuussa/8568968

You know, street patrol is such a boring name. Why not add some nobility and high mindedness by calling it a "guard"?

You could even add a prefix "white" to it so everybody knows what is your skincolor.

lol

also

quote:

Elonheimo myös miettii, onko Soldiers of Odin yhdistyslain mukaan kielletty yhdistys, koska kerhon teksteissä on viittauksia sotilaisiin, voimankäyttöön, päällystöön ja lojaliteettiin.
tonninseteli.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Peukutan poliisia tässä seikassa :v:

Mulli posted:

You are the victim of raflaava otsikko

Enpä ollut. Muistaakseni se toope sanoi siinä, että jos ei pakkortuosi noin perustein, se tarkoittaa, että täällä ei saa tai pidä enää opettaa suomenkaan kieltä (vaikka 95%+ populasta puhuu sitä) koska hindu tai kiina sekä jotain muuta yhtä tyhmää tahallaan ihan vitun väärinymmärrettyä.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

This thread has gone from at least semi interesting dialogue about Finnish politics in English to facebook-level shitposting in Finnish.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Must be the vacation time. Now that school starts all the jonnes will leave this thread alone.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Oldsmobile & Rexroom say: good dialoue is accusing everyone with a different view of racism. The lack of people freaking out with no reason makes the thread worse in their heads.

It would be funny if they didn't actually think like that.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
mitä vitun väliä kummalla kielellä täällä postataan smh

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Herman Merman posted:

Meillä kerran yks kaveri tuli iltalomalta myöhässä takaisin, pojat väitti että se oli kiivennyt varuskunnan aidan yli vaikka se on kielletty ohjesäännössä!

Yksi kaveri oli kuskina iltalomilla, vei splöitten ratsian jälkeen auton parkkiin ja ilmoitti itsensä takasin 5 sekuntia ennen kun olis ollut ollut ns. myöhästä. Ja kyllä, PSJK:ssa oltiin aika natseja noista ajoista. En ole ikinä nähny niin helpottunutta ilmettä.

Oh wait we're not talking about inttitarinat anymore. God drat, I'm always late to the party.

It's nice and all that finally they are introducing some border control. It's been loving ridiculous for the past year when ANYONE can come in. I can't wait to read RASMUS's reaction to this how this is racist fascist hitler tier crap.

I loving love it how I'm immediately racist if I doubt why are some of these people coming here. Especially when even the VOK's where they go first don't know where they have gone, but probalby still get the full cheque of government moneys

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Nauta posted:

mitä vitun väliä kummalla kielellä täällä postataan smh

Kannattaa puhua lontoota niin saa helpommin reaktion ruotsalaisista

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oldsmobile posted:

This thread has gone from at least semi interesting dialogue about Finnish politics in English to facebook-level shitposting in Finnish.

I don't have literal nazis on my Facebook though.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Peukutan poliisia tässä seikassa :v:

Enpä ollut. Muistaakseni se toope sanoi siinä, että jos ei pakkortuosi noin perustein, se tarkoittaa, että täällä ei saa tai pidä enää opettaa suomenkaan kieltä (vaikka 95%+ populasta puhuu sitä) koska hindu tai kiina sekä jotain muuta yhtä tyhmää tahallaan ihan vitun väärinymmärrettyä.

We're through the looking glass: the Ligur himself has been ligured.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Oldsmobile posted:

There's no point in discussing politics at the moment, everything is either right-wing deathcult or nazis trying to burn people alive. Discussion is absolutely futile, since nothing matters. Come back after Soini gets a stroke or in 2017.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Oldsmobile & Rexroom say: good dialoue is accusing everyone with a different view of racism. The lack of people freaking out with no reason makes the thread worse in their heads.

It would be funny if they didn't actually think like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5LRRJhngc

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Really nice folks these new comers.

I heard Forssa also had quite a nice melee where a very large crowd of new comers beat up a smaller group of locals, surrounded a taxi and stalked under bridges etc. but who knows. And does it even matter? The usual suspects will just reduce even that to nazis this and that even though the people involved weren't, and keep on the fetishist charade where the new comers can be of no fault, and the only real problem we have is... yeah, TEH NAZI CONSPIRACY!!12

El Perkele posted:

There's no point in discussing politics at the moment, everything is either right-wing deathcult or nazis trying to burn people alive. Discussion is absolutely futile, since nothing matters. Come back after Soini gets a stroke or in 2017.

I first thought this was an ironic post because people really go like everything "is nazis burning people alive" (even though it isn't and they aren't, and we have a actual real issues which are far worse) but I think he's serious :stonk:

Ligur fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jan 5, 2016

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Ligur posted:

I first thought this was an ironic post because people really go like everything "is nazis burning people alive"

It is happening every day my friend, and this fascist government is covering it up

edit: Just the other day I heard about two friends who were peacefully walking back from an anti racism rally. Some Nazi recognized them (using his illegal registry) and burned one of them alive. Thank god the other one managed to escape, his parents were really worried.

HUMAN FISH fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jan 5, 2016

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Fish of hemp posted:

yle.fi/uutiset/valkoisen_suomen_puolesta_taisteleva_jarjesto_aloitti_katupartioinnin_joensuussa/8568968

You know, street patrol is such a boring name. Why not add some nobility and high mindedness by calling it a "guard"?

You could even add a prefix "white" to it so everybody knows what is your skincolor.

Couldn't you export these patrols as a service of some kind to foreign countries? I think Sweden has more use for these than the Finns to be honest. It could also help to balance Finland's budget.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

The usual suspects will just reduce even that to nazis this and that even though the people involved weren't, and keep on the fetishist charade where the new comers can be of no fault, and the only real problem we have is... yeah, TEH NAZI CONSPIRACY!!12

This is the reason why I wonder what do you get out of your daily dozen or so turvis/suvakki/matu-posts.

Beacuse it's been done. You know, I know, we all already know the beats of the discussion by heart. Nothing can change the opinions of either party.

And yet you keep doing it. Over and over and over again. Why? What can be so rewarding in it?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

OhYeah posted:

Couldn't you export these patrols as a service of some kind to foreign countries? I think Sweden has more use for these than the Finns to be honest. It could also help to balance Finland's budget.

Good idea, it's just that native West Europeans are not really allowed to worry over or protect themselves.

It's racist, you see.

Fish of hemp posted:

This is the reason why I wonder what do you get out of your daily dozen or so turvis/suvakki/matu-posts.

Beacuse it's been done. You know, I know, we all already know the beats of the discussion by heart. Nothing can change the opinions of either party.

And yet you keep doing it. Over and over and over again. Why? What can be so rewarding in it?

Frankly, I find the nazi conspiracists amusing and its fun to make fun of them. Likewise with posters who are stuck on perceiving everythinig that involves foreigners through the lense of racism no matter if it's there or not.

Also ur wrong. My opinions change all the time. Therefore I sometimes forget that kukkahattusuvakkis are often incapable of changing theirs even in the face of whatever facts come about, or whatever happens in the real world. You can observe a person like this by certain characteristics: answering questions with questions of their own when they can't respond or just reducing everything to "dahh... but fascism", the penchant of going into full on ad hominen insult attack when faced with things that might show their personal beliefs in controversial light (instead of even trying a constructive response). I don't need to go that low, because I have not adopted any beliefs or ideologies so deeply I am one with them.

Yeah, I know ironicat posts are coming, but come on, when have I ever responded to anyone by going batshit and typing "gently caress you gently caress you" tai "vittu oot ihan vammanen HAHAH KATTOKAA KAIKKI TOI ON VAMMANEN!"? That'll be basically never.

That is the reason why some people simply flip out if their opinion is contradicted, they believe in it so deeply it has become such an integrated part of their persona they take opposing views as personal attacks. Hence, the many "gently caress you!!" and "I hope you die of cancer!" posts you can see in D&D when, for example, I or whoever posts "these immigration policies are stupid as hell and often based on wishful thinking and even lies".

Like you, for example. Don't you believe that the hundreds of additional patrol missions and that a mere 30k new comers basically put the Finnish police force to its knees isn't worrying, and possibly the fault of racist Finns, and little to do with the new comers who behave like poo poo, or am I mistaken? You are free to correct me if I'm wrong. You worry about the ampumaraketti guy or the polttopullo dude who failed to burn anything instead, even though the latter have really not caused any damage and quite little fuss outside of SoMe, and with no conspiracies behind them I might add...

Ligur fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 5, 2016

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Ligur posted:

Good idea, it's just that native West Europeans are not really allowed to worry over or protect themselves.

It's racist, you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE

I think we need a racist version of this music video.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

It's racist, you see.

Frankly, I find the nazi conspiracists amusing and its fun to make fun of them. Likewise with posters who are stuck on perceiving everythinig that involves foreigners through the lense of racism no matter if it's there or not.

Also ur wrong. My opinions change all the time. Therefore I sometimes forget that kukkahattusuvakkis are often incapable of changing theirs even in the face of whatever facts come about, or whatever happens in the real world. You can observe a person like this by certain characteristics: answering questions with questions of their own when they can't respond without looking foolish, the penchant of going into full on ad hominen insult attack when faced with things that might show their personal beliefs in controversial light (instead of even trying a constructive response). I don't need to go that low, because I have not adopted any beliefs or ideologies so deeply I am one with them.

Yeah, I know ironicat posts are coming, but come on, when have I ever responded to anyone by going batshit and typing "gently caress you gently caress you" tai "vittu oot ihan vammanen HAHAH KATTOKAA KAIKKI TOI ON VAMMANEN!"? That'll be basically never.

That is the reason why some people simply flip out if their opinion is contradicted, they believe in it so deeply it has become such an integrated part of their persona they take opposing views as personal attacks. Hence, the many "gently caress you!!" and "I hope you die of cancer!" posts you can see in D&D when, for example, I or whoever posts "these immigration policies are stupid as hell and often based on wishful thinking and even lies".

Like you, for example. Don't you believe that the hundreds of additional patrol missions and that a mere 30k new comers basically put the Finnish police force to its knees isn't worrying, and possibly the fault of racist Finns, and little to do with the new comers who behave like poo poo, or am I mistaken? You are free to correct me if I'm wrong. You worry about the ampumaraketti guy or the polttopullo dude who failed to burn anything instead, even though the latter have really not caused any damage and quite little fuss outside of SoMe, and with no conspiracies behind them I might add...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqJTKdznaM

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
That motherfucker is weird.

If someone wonders what I get out of links that show the "varmaa kuolemaa pakenevat lapset" in a different light to meillä on unelma, I wonder what BGH gets out of regularly quoting my posts in full, adding more or less nothing.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

If someone wonders what I get out of links that show the "varmaa kuolemaa pakenevat lapset" in a different light to meillä on unelma, I wonder what BGH gets out of regularly quoting my posts in full, adding more or less nothing.

:nyd: you aren't adding anything exciting or new with your long rear end walls of fear-induced texts either, big boy ;) ;-*

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ahh, the age of twitter.

I remember when a lot of posts consisted of some paragraphs, read in less than a minute. Now more than a few lines you can do away with at a glance is a "wall of text".

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

Also ur wrong. My opinions change all the time.

Well now I'm curious. When was the last time?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is there a :smuggo: equivalent of the giant crying face Soi-hah once posted?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

When he turned 13 and decided to become a nazi. (This is historical fact, it literally happened.)

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

Hmmm, like major shift. Last autumn. I got a whole bunch of new ideas about stretching that I thought we're irrelevant before. Also things regarding diet as recently as the passt summer.

I'm still curious about what your stance is regarding the new comers overworking our police force, harassing girls etc.

edit: oh yeah if you think about the mamu topic, for example I once considered "muslims" much more mörököllis than they are for the all the wrong reasons, I'm not proud to admit but at least I can admit it, but that was a long while ago really. I was also a bohemian hippie, then a green voting "suvakki" etc. I also have different ideas about how we should handle the asylum seeker crisis than I had year or two ago. Same as with EU.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 5, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But the nazis who formed the death patrols aren't "new comers" :confused:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

But the nazis who formed the death patrols aren't "new comers" :confused:

alas :smith:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

There are immigrants in our country, and Ligur is posting about it on an online sub forum of political discussion. It is not surprising. Immigration has been happening for quite some time now, since before recorded history. Some say that immigration causes problems, while others say it does not cause problems. That in its self is a description of immigration. Some countries have policies about immigration that other countries do not like. Sometimes their own citizens do not like some policies. Japan is such an instance when they shut down immigration a long time ago, but now allow it. There are immigrants for many reasons. These reasons include wanting to migrate to another country, or wanting to live somewhere else for a change. Citizens of countries immigrants go to sometimes dislike this, though. It is quite interesting; however, it is also quite boring, once you think about it.

In recent years, immigrants have been coming from countries with a lot of conflict. These countries, like the Middle East, have been at war for a long time. Immigrants want to come here to escape their wars. This is quite acceptable to some, but not to others. Some say that immigration causes problems, while others say it does not cause problems. Countries have a lot to say about immigration, and they make policies based on immigration. However, some citizens of those countries dislike those policies and protest against them. There is only one thing that is certain though: immigration is happening, and has been for a long time. Thank you for reading all this useless text about immigration. I haven't really added much to the conversation, but wished to take a few minutes out of my day to point out how you can write a bunch of useless text. Length of text doesn't matter. Instead, try to focus on saying something true, new, and interesting. That in its self is a description of immigration. Some countries have policies about immigration that other countries do not like. Sometimes their own citizens do not like some policies. There are a lot of discussions going on about immigration right now. Hopefully we can all live in a happy world without anyone harming each other. Until that day, however, we must open this topic up for discussion. Doing so is our only hope to come closer to understanding the issue.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The issue here is that as a whole nazis cause more problems than immigrants.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

I'm still curious about what your stance is regarding the new comers overworking our police force, harassing girls etc.

Well if the police is overworked, we should propably give them more money and hire some of those policepeople that are on the dole at the moment. That should propably be the first thing to do if crime is on the rise. But I suppose worrying about our crippling debt is more patriotic these days than making people more secure. But I'm old fashioned like that, I don't think people should succumb to the finances. This isn't some Civ-game where there is 100 policeworkunits and when those are up, no more police can't be made.

And harassing girls, well http://www.mtv.fi/uutiset/rikos/artikkeli/poliisi-ylivieskan-torkea-raiskaus-oli-keksitty/5631996 Some much of it seems to be invented by dudes who like to hatefap to brown cocks. I'm pretty sure harassment happens, but that's what men do. I keep asking why these muslimrapes are worse and why aren't we as vigilant about harassment and rape made by born and raised finnish boys but nobody answers.

And you know, if people break the law, they should be punished. I get the feeling that you think these people should be punished just in case or just throw them to sea or something, because they *will* do something bad no matter what.

Ligur posted:

I was also a bohemian hippie, then a green voting "suvakki" etc.

Not even Jussi Halla-aho (pbuh) keeps this facade up anymore, you can quit too.

But you know, we've through this so many times. I bet the next thing you do is going to be bringing up many rapenews, statements of the police (who for some reason can't be racist) and ramblings of some local man who saw a brown dude outside the fence of VOK and is convinced those mahomettians are going to pillage and burn his house.

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

Thank you for reading all this useless text about immigration. I haven't really added much to the conversation, but wished to take a few minutes out of my day to point out how you can write a bunch of useless text. Length of text doesn't matter. Instead, try to focus on saying something true, new, and interesting.

Yeah. If you can say something in a word, use one word. If it needs a sentence, use sentence. If it needs a paragraph, use a paragraph. Don't use a loving paragraph, if you really needed just one word.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

Yeah. If you can say something in a word, use one word.

That word is literally. :mmmhmm:

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

(not my work)

Zat fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jan 5, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

These countries, like the Middle East, have been at war for a long time. Immigrants want to come here to escape their wars.

And the religious indoctrination that perpetuates those literal centuries of war will of course magically go away once they reach a Western suvakkila.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkest Auer posted:

And the religious indoctrination that perpetuates those literal centuries of war will of course magically go away once they reach a Western suvakkila.

All black people like watermelon and fried chicken. Koreans love kimchi.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
all middle easterns escape war

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
jerry cotton onko sulle tehty lobotomia?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Darkest Auer posted:

The refugees are mortal people, if they have been indoctrinated, it is decades at most. And unless they intend to live their live in a barrel, they or their children will start to get "counter indoctrinated" as soon as they start interacting with people not of their faith.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
hmmm niin oikeastaan mikään ei ole huono tai haitallinen asia koska muutaman sukupolven päästä kukaan ei ole täällä enää muistelemassa menneitä vaan kaikki on vain tekstiä paperilla :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Darkest Auer posted:

Yeah it's not like they are humans. Instead of regular thoughts, like "man this war sucks" or "boy I sure am hungry" or "I could really use a coffee and a cigarette now", they have thoughts like "ALLAH ALLAH MUHAMMAD MUHAMMAD RAMALLAH RUHOLLAH DING DONG BING BONG" which is ancient Arabic and roughly translates to "we must destroy the infidel society by infiltrating it and then raping all their women".

I mean why else would they come here?