Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
to take advantage on gullible idiots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nauta posted:

to take advantage on gullible idiots?

Please elaborate

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
The government's reaction to the Soldiers of Odin patrols is... well, anemic. "Well, as long as they don't break the law, I don't see a problem. :shrug:" Hello? They're a bunch of skinheads looking for trouble. How the gently caress do you see them as a cheap and viable alternative to the police?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Mulli posted:

Please elaborate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-Y6HEMS14

http://www.jlokka.fi/2014/03/vastaanottokeskusten-passit-jakavat.html

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 5, 2016

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

that guy is a gullible loving idiot

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
f

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

The government's reaction to the Soldiers of Odin patrols is... well, anemic. "Well, as long as they don't break the law, I don't see a problem. :shrug:" Hello? They're a bunch of skinheads looking for trouble. How the gently caress do you see them as a cheap and viable alternative to the police?

haha, jesus. I mean, all the positive things they mention people should do anyway as individuals, there's no need for this kind of organized patrols, unless.....unless... groupls like SoO are actually....literally...

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Wheany posted:

The refugees are mortal people, if they have been indoctrinated, it is decades at most. And unless they intend to live their live in a barrel, they or their children will start to get "counter indoctrinated" as soon as they start interacting with people not of their faith.

Just like people in the Middle East have stopped stoning/beheading people to death oh wait

Look - and I might reveal myself as a Ligur here - education is the only solution. Cultural relativism and the whole "oh, it's their culture" nonsense is hurting the very people suvakkis are trying to protect. Religions are the worst and it is laughable that in tyool 2016 there is still an official Church in Finland.

Edit: kill everyone

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

I can't help but think that Ligur could be more efficient about turning people to her cause. Spamming your views when everyone already dislikes you only serves to turn people against you out of spite. You can't really appeal to groupthinkers without making them think they're in the minority with their opinion. Now, if you made a few alt accounts that conveniently agreed with you and made fun of the people who make fun of you, you would have a real thing going.

I personally don't care either way. My expectation is that the situation will perkelize a bit more, and then the neo-nazis and ISIS warriors will take each other out in a huge melee. Then we'll go back to how things were before.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
im a ligur parachute account

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Minorkos posted:

I can't help but think that Ligur could be more efficient about turning people to her cause. Spamming your views when everyone already dislikes you only serves to turn people against you out of spite. You can't really appeal to groupthinkers without making them think they're in the minority with their opinion. Now, if you made a few alt accounts that conveniently agreed with you and made fun of the people who make fun of you, you would have a real thing going.
Eh, it seems lots of posters itt seems to support Ligurs views already. Which is quite sad to be honest

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkest Auer posted:

Just like people in the Middle East have stopped stoning/beheading people to death oh wait

Look - and I might reveal myself as a Ligur here - education is the only solution. Cultural relativism and the whole "oh, it's their culture" nonsense is hurting the very people suvakkis are trying to protect. Religions are the worst and it is laughable that in tyool 2016 there is still an official Church in Finland.

yeah stonings and beheadings happen everywhere in the Middle East. I loving HATE that country wish we would bomb it again and this time COMPLETELY. Fuckers need to learn some goddamn compassion. I dont want any of that in FInland and all these muslims coming here and threatening my way of life pisses me off.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

yeah stonings and beheadings happen everywhere in the Middle East. I loving HATE that country wish we would bomb it again and this time COMPLETELY. Fuckers need to learn some goddamn compassion. I dont want any of that in FInland and all these muslims coming here and threatening my way of life pisses me off.

Unironically yes to all of this

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Maybe they came here because they wanted to get as far away from that mentality as possible?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Alright, curious. What do you propose we should do about this? Do you think this is commonplace among asylum seekers and truly something to be concerned about? It's just, I read this and of course it's wrong and I'm glad they got caught, but I can't really see this as big of an issue to stop helping people in need. If the costs of immigration is the thing people are angry about I don't know why the same people aren't fighting against tax evasion and all that. Maybe it's about race???

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Mulli posted:

If the costs of immigration is the thing people are angry about I don't know why the same people aren't fighting against tax evasion and all that.

onko nämä toisensa poissulkevia?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

Not even Jussi Halla-aho (pbuh) keeps this facade up anymore, you can quit too.

this is WTF, what sort of problem do you have with someone voting say green then kok than tf then spagettimonsteri and why on EARTH is it such a tough thing? why would someone make up something like that is completely beyond me...

I just happens to be so :confused:

so loving what

let's see about that hilarious civ thing l8er

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Fish of hemp posted:

I'm pretty sure harassment happens, but that's what men do. I keep asking why these muslimrapes are worse and why aren't we as vigilant about harassment and rape made by born and raised finnish boys but nobody answers.

I should have thought the issue is obvious: a minority of people commiting the majority of crimes. You don't see that as a problem?

And who the gently caress says people turn a blind eye to rape when it's done by locals? What the gently caress, where does the ever happen?

All black people like watermelon and fried chicken. Koreans love kimchi.

You know what, I actually think that most black people love fried chicken. I mean who doesn't love fried chicken, it's delicious. And Koreans go crazy for kimchi, it's true, man.

But I get what you meant. We shouldn't a label a whole group of people based on stereotypical views about them. It's kind of hard not to do that sometimes, though. For example when you see a group of Turks and Kurds in a violent brawl... in the middle of Stockholm.

Rexroom posted:

Maybe they came here because they wanted to get as far away from that mentality as possible?

I guess that's why hundreds of them have pictures and videos of beheadings and stonings on their smartphones. I can only guess how many were smart enough to delete that poo poo before they got here.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

OhYeah posted:

I guess that's why hundreds of them have pictures and videos of beheadings and stonings on their smartphones. I can only guess how many were smart enough to delete that poo poo before they got here.

Or, you know, they were witnesses of atrocities or thought they needed to somehow prove the reality of a war-torn state. Truth is never that simple.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

this is WTF, what sort of problem do you have with someone voting say green then kok than tf then spagettimonsteri and why on EARTH is it such a tough thing? why would someone make up something like that is completely beyond me...

Well, this may come as a surprise to you, but sometimes, on the internet, people lie. Yeah they do. Shocking, right?

And I've watched racists on the net quite some time and this is something they usually tell

Usual internet racist posted:

Once I was a leftist/green voter/multiculturalist like you/your mother/your cousin/your cool friend. Then once it hit me. I discovered the TRUTH. I found/they showed me/this valiant man in the street gave me brochure about these statistics about [ethnic group here] and their crimerate/religion/sexual deviations! I tried to argued with that but I couldn't! Because it was the TRUTH! At that moment I stopped being a leftist/green voter/multiculturalist and realised that [ethnic group here] is destroying our way of life! They must be stopped! And we can do it only by [instigating race war and destroying our opponents! Future belongs to our white children! Sieg Heil!]*

*this part optional

Most famously this was used by Jussi Halla-aho and this is mentioned in the Suomen Sisu history suomensisu.fi/Sisu-historiikki.pdf , page 37

quote:

Jussi Halla-ahon tie maan johtavaksi monikulttuurisuuskriittiseksi nettikolumnistiksi alkoi
alkuvuodesta 2000, jolloin hän löysi tiensä Suomen Sisun keskustelusivuille. Muilla
tuonaikaisilla kansallismielisillä Internet-sivuilla surffailtuaan Halla-ahon negatiiviset
käsitykset kansallismielisistä olivat vain vahvistuneet ja Sisun hän aluksi odotti edustavan
median luomia stereotypioita siinä missä muutkin kansallismieliset järjestöt, joihin hän oli
Internetissä törmännyt. Alkaessaan kirjoittaa Sisun keskustelusivuille nimimerkillä Jussi,
Halla-aho odotti pääsevänsä haukkumaan tyhmiä rasisteja, mutta keskustelun taso yllättikin
uuden kirjoittajan. Eri kirjoittajien maahanmuutosta ja monikulttuurisuudesta esittämät
kannanotot olivat järkeviä ja hyvin perusteltuja ja käyty keskustelu herätti Halla-ahon
huomaamaan minkälaisia epäkohtia kyseisiin asioihin todellisuudessa liittyi.
Herjauksia ja erilaisia monikulttuurisuusjulistuksia sivuille heittelevät kirjoittajat, jotka eivät
edes halua keskustella asioista, ovat tuttuja vierailijoita Sisun keskustelusivuilla.
Keskustelusivuilla käy myös lähtökohtaisesti Sisua vastustavia henkilöitä, jotka ovat
kuitenkin valmiita keskustelemaan ja tarpeen vaatiessa muuttamaan mielipiteitään. Halla-aho
kuului ennemminkin tähän jälkimmäiseen joukkoon, vaikkei minkäänlaisesta
vakaumuksellisesta monikulttuurisuuden kannattajasta ollutkaan kysymys. Kyseiset asiat eivät
vain olleet häntä erityisesti kiinnostaneet ennen kuin Sisun keskustelusivuilla käyty ajatustenvaihto herätti hänet ajattelemaan asioita uudesta näkökulmasta.
Huomattuaan Suomen Sisun olevan hyvällä asialla Halla-aho liittyi pian järjestön jäseneksi.
Seuraavaksi tie vei keskiviikkokerhoon katsomaan millaista sakkia sisulaiset oikeasti olivat,
eivätkä sisulaiset vastanneet median kielteisiä stereotypioilta. Halla-ahosta tulikin aktiivinen
sisulainen, ja hänet on sittemmin valittu pariinkin otteeseen järjestön hallitukseen. Perinteisen
järjestötoiminnan sijaan Halla-ahoa on kuitenkin kiinnostanut enemmän vaikuttaminen muin
keinoilla, kuten kirjoittamalla.

So Jussi just happened to visit the infamous SS-forum and didn't have a single racist idea in his head. Quite the opposite, he was waiting to get to mock some dumb racists. But those antimulticulturalists were so good at debating him, an university post grad, that he just had to give up to their view. And ever since he has been a staunch antimulticulturalist.

But on this interview http://www.hs.fi/kuukausiliite/a1396404824103 all above has been forgotten. Now Jussi has always hated left, Soviet Union and has always had right leanings. No mention of that faithful visit to the Suomen Sisu. After all he is an mp now. He doesn't need to bow down to hommafoorumi people anymore and he doesn't need to have that facade anymore. And neither need you, Ligur. You can freely be what you want to be.

OhYeah posted:

I should have thought the issue is obvious: a minority of people commiting the majority of crimes. You don't see that as a problem?

Well majority of the crimes is done by majority.

OhYeah posted:

And who the gently caress says people turn a blind eye to rape when it's done by locals? What the gently caress, where does the ever happen?

Well have you ever heard katupartio before these new voks? White people did rapes before that but where were the conserned citizens?

But once again, we are just retreading old conversations and doing the same lines over and over again. Is this the only thing you people think about?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

All black people like watermelon and fried chicken. Koreans love kimchi.

Did you drop the Ligur gimmick at some point?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

The problem here is that if we start criticising the aspects of some culture in general, it would also put our own culture under scrutiny, and that's something undesirable to most people, including our leaders. That we still allow institutionalised insanity instead of giving the people mental treatment is kind of boggling until you start thinking of the practical problems that might rise if we actually tried to raise a generation of philosophers and teach people to be critical of anything they encounter in life. Finland could very well cease to exist if that somehow happened. Patriotism and other such unifying concepts might be gone.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did you drop the Ligur gimmick at some point?

BGH has seriousposted like once and it was the wall of text about immigrants that said nothing. He's a constant parody of everyone.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

SnowblindFatal posted:

The problem here is that if we start criticising the aspects of some culture in general, it would also put our own culture under scrutiny, and that's something undesirable to most people, including our leaders. That we still allow institutionalised insanity instead of giving the people mental treatment is kind of boggling until you start thinking of the practical problems that might rise if we actually tried to raise a generation of philosophers and teach people to be critical of anything they encounter in life. Finland could very well cease to exist if that somehow happened. Patriotism and other such unifying concepts might be gone.

Not to worry, we have hockey. :v:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OhYeah posted:

You know what, I actually think that most black people love fried chicken. I mean who doesn't love fried chicken, it's delicious. And Koreans go crazy for kimchi, it's true, man.

But I get what you meant. We shouldn't a label a whole group of people based on stereotypical views about them. It's kind of hard not to do that sometimes, though. For example when you see a group of Turks and Kurds in a violent brawl... in the middle of Stockholm.

yeha man I am right there with you. kinda hard to ignore all these refugees when they are wearing black clothing and all you can see is their eyes while they are trilling at you with scimtars in their hands like I saw in oulu last week :raise:
...reminds me of this one time I saw a black guy eating a banana and I thought he was an gorilla. :tizzy: I mena he is DOING IT RIGHT THERE how can you not notice this?? :shrug:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Rexroom posted:

Not to worry, we have hockey. :v:

I just started at a new job and I'm thinking of some way to express that I haven't really ever felt any sort of "company spirit" and that I still try to be the best I can to other people.

This place has clubs and activities pouring out of the ears.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

I just started at a new job and I'm thinking of some way to express that I haven't really ever felt any sort of "company spirit" and that I still try to be the best I can to other people.

This place has clubs and activities pouring out of the ears.
This happened to me as well. It's poo poo. The "company spirit" and being in the same boatness and such I mean, not you getting a new job.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

SnowblindFatal posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
TORILLA TAVATAAN!

WE'LL ALL SPELL AT THE MARKET!

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Thank you K. Kapanen for very swiftly turning my depressive alcoholic tendencies into positive ones.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Tortilla tavataan!

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Fish of hemp posted:

So Jussi just happened to visit the infamous SS-forum and didn't have a single racist idea in his head. Quite the opposite, he was waiting to get to mock some dumb racists. But those antimulticulturalists were so good at debating him, an university post grad, that he just had to give up to their view. And ever since he has been a staunch antimulticulturalist.

But on this interview http://www.hs.fi/kuukausiliite/a1396404824103 all above has been forgotten. Now Jussi has always hated left, Soviet Union and has always had right leanings.

Funniest part still is that this mythical origin story of The Master was first busted (probably accidentally) by his wife in some magazine interview way back when, I think it was Image or City or whatever. The interviewer asked Hilla something about what kind of person Jussi was before he discovered his racist superpowers since he had told everyone and their neighbour's media that he was green and suvis as gently caress before seeing THE TRUTH, but Hilla just went "oh, no, he's always been like that, he was a hardcore rightwinger when we first met" and I think that was the actual end of the mokuttaja-turned-racial-realist -mythos.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Rexroom posted:

Or, you know, they were witnesses of atrocities or thought they needed to somehow prove the reality of a war-torn state. Truth is never that simple.

That's some serious mental gymnastics to arrive to that conclusion, but whatever. I can't disprove it, I just find that reasoning incredibly unlikely.

Fish of hemp posted:

Well majority of the crimes is done by majority.

Can you care to explain what you mean by this? Because it makes no sense. The majority of crimes of a certain nature are committed by people of a certain, non-native background. That's the gist of it. You can't argue with facts, but you can ignore them, I guess.

quote:

Well have you ever heard katupartio before these new voks? White people did rapes before that but where were the conserned citizens?

Well I guess the main reason is that in a very brief time period, a very large group of people has been introduced to your country from another culture that has very different standards and values for gender equality and social hierarchy. So people become anxious and afraid. No one is sending out "anti-rape patrols" against locals because they know that the police and courts will deal with them. However, experience so far has shown that the politicians and the justice system is unwilling to deal with the problem with the same determination when it comes to immigrants or refugees lest they are labelled "racist". People don't trust their leaders because they have demonstrated that being perceived as "not racist" is more important to them than fighting a substantial societal problem.

yeha man I am right there with you. kinda hard to ignore all these refugees when they are wearing black clothing and all you can see is their eyes while they are trilling at you with scimtars in their hands like I saw in oulu last week :raise:
...reminds me of this one time I saw a black guy eating a banana and I thought he was an gorilla. :tizzy: I mena he is DOING IT RIGHT THERE how can you not notice this?? :shrug:

I'm not really sure what this is, some sort of satire or sarcasm? Listen, no one is debating that multi-culturalism and diversity are beneficial, but they are not agreeing how the neo-progressive left defines those terms. Importing a permanent underclass of undereducated, religiously indoctrinated people from poorer parts of the world (many of whom don't share our basic values such as freedom of speech) and then failing to integrate them is not multi-culturalism. I remember reading about a certain country, it might have been Sweden, where they looked at where all the politicians and third sector workers who preach multi-culturalism actually live... most of them were in all-white, gated communities. That is the height of hypocrisy. They ruin the social cohesion of a country, force the working classes to deal with the problem and then label them "racist" when they speak their mind and point out the problems.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Rexroom posted:

They call themselves finnish with a name like that?

That's like if an English nazi group called themselves Militia of Morrígan.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Tortilla tavataan!

Tor-til-la

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Zat posted:

(not my work)

http://www.heili.fi/uutiset/item/1446-joensuun-odinilaiset-kertovat-omat-nakemyksensa

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

lol the magazine is called "Karjalan Heili"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

vuohi posted:

lol the magazine is called "Karjalan Heili"

lol no way :perfect: