Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Sudo Echo posted:

can you tards do this in a grey forum or something, nobody wants to see it

*angrily posts about the content of the yospos games ghetto*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
quig how'd your move go

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Bhodi posted:

grey forums games chat thread?
no such thing exists. if it does, it's probably overloaded with weirdo dorks from subforums i can't point out facts about without getting in trouble

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sudo Echo posted:

can you tards do this in a grey forum or something, nobody wants to see it

so edgy. can i suck your dick? i'll only use the teeth a little bit.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Bhodi posted:

quig how'd your move go

currently lying on the floor of my apartment because i have no furniture at the moment. it's v adult

(gonna be going back to old apartment this weekend to finish packing, then hiring movers to actually move the rest of my crap)

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqcN6UkKfog

over 3 years, now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Notorious QIG posted:

currently lying on the floor of my apartment because i have no furniture at the moment. it's v adult

(gonna be going back to old apartment this weekend to finish packing, then hiring movers to actually move the rest of my crap)

are you listening to spookwave

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Al! posted:

are you listening to spookwave

dude, everyody's moved on to japecore

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

duTrieux. posted:

so edgy. can i suck your dick? i'll only use the teeth a little bit.

sure

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Space-Pope posted:

no such thing exists. if it does, it's probably overloaded with weirdo dorks from subforums i can't point out facts about without getting in trouble
That's never stopped you before http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758327

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is it one of those threads full of adtrw people posting 'anime breasts are extremely, good' 24/7 while everyone else gets intimidated by that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
How would a santa character build in skyrim fare?

thinking about always wearing red clothes of some sort, major destruction/frost magic because of north pole, major sneaking for not existing and breaking into every home that has children, smithing for workship, and an elf follower.

any other ideas?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

EorayMel posted:

thinking about always wearing red clothes of some sort, major destruction/frost magic because of north pole, major sneaking for not existing and breaking into every home that has children, smithing for workship, and an elf follower.

any other ideas?

illusion to cast a charm spell on every deer you see

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also, there's probably a santa mod by now anyway

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Al! posted:

also, there's probably a santa mod by now anyway

with realistic butthole

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

bump_fn posted:

loving this psn downtime. cant bloodborne at all. and mgs5 is apparently too stupid to load if it can't ping the servers lol

go into system settings and turn off connect to Internet. the console is not smart enough to do this on its own but when you give it a hint things start working

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omT0PaXYpIE

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

lol there is literally nowhere else on this forum to chill and shoot the poo poo about games

The Imp Zone and the fyad games thread are the only places in the world where non retarded people talk about videogames.

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
phantom pain is a good game

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

e: https://medium.com/steam-spy/steam-sales-in-2015-2e81a6bb0f5a#.7ujjf5br0

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jan 5, 2016

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lmao they're playing a lovely n64-like collactathon beta on agdq right now

probably cobbled this together in a couple of months after they saw how much kickstarter cash banjo-kazooie 3 pulled due to misplaced nerd nostalgia

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

just in case anyone needed confirmation, hardware rivals is absolute garbage

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
though i won't bore anyone by posting any of the screenshots of the huge and boring email chain, Star Citizen's customer support has confirmed that they'll ban you from their forums for poo poo you post elsewhere on the internet.

gg good customer service

http://imgur.com/a/BIlWu

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Iridium posted:

though i won't bore anyone by posting any of the screenshots of the huge and boring email chain, Star Citizen's customer support has confirmed that they'll ban you from their forums for poo poo you post elsewhere on the internet.

gg good customer service

:five:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is it too late to try to get back into platoon if i haven't played for a few months? am i just going to be the scrub on the team forever

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
you never leave platoon, that poo poo haunts you

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

chaos rhames posted:

anime breasts are extremely, good

hm, same

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I can't play team-based mutliplayer games anymore outside of like Splatoon.

O H W E L L

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

any other ideas?

Ownage.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Phone posted:

I can't play team-based mutliplayer games anymore outside of like Splatoon.

O H W E L L

don't worry, you're not missing out on anything

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Iridium posted:

gg good customer service

can someone summarize this in a way that is funny please tia

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
although i did see "corporate espionage" and "derek smart" and those are pretty funny words

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

leftist heap posted:

a company that's making bank selling sometimes high quality renders of spaceships is upset that some people, who have paid money for said renders of spaceships, are saying things that aren't toeing the party line on the official forums about how good and awesome those renders of spaceships will eventually be

in order to, presumably, prevent these horrible, paying individuals from possibly saying vaguely negative things about the many, frequent delays (presently still in Alpha over a year past the initially projected release date which is a GOOD THING) on their official forums, the spaceship rendering corporation™ is apparently tracking some of these seditious individuals on other forums, such as the Something Awful forums, and pre-emptively banning them from being able to post on the official forums.

and after a huge amount of back and forth and hand-wringing and buck passing, they finally admitted that in those emails there.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

leftist heap posted:

Iridium posted:

a company that's making bank selling sometimes high quality renders of spaceships is upset that some people, who have paid money for said renders of spaceships, are saying things that aren't toeing the party line on the official forums about how good and awesome those renders of spaceships will eventually be

in order to, presumably, prevent these horrible, paying individuals from possibly saying vaguely negative things about the many, frequent delays (presently still in Alpha over a year past the initially projected release date which is a GOOD THING) on their official forums, the spaceship rendering corporation™ is apparently tracking some of these seditious individuals on other forums, such as the Something Awful forums, and pre-emptively banning them from being able to post on the official forums.

and after a huge amount of back and forth and hand-wringing and buck passing, they finally admitted that in those emails there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
:siren: whoa, heads up /!\ look out /!\ :siren:

hot take alert

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that might explain why the witness disappeared

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
shouldn't of sprayed it all onto his teeth

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

shouldn't of sprayed it all onto his teeth

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

God now I'm depressed about the failed opportunity of the mad max game again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU