Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

poty posted:

two loads at the same time!!! whites and darks!!!!!!

something something echi's wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
download wash cycles from your phone

i assume that means something

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
imagine if your clothes had rfid tags that described washing instructions, and the machine would read them be like "NO YOUR WIFE IS GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT ON HOT'

poty
Jun 21, 2008

they put a camera in the fridge and a screen outside so you can see whats inside without opening it

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

poty posted:

download wash cycles from your phone

wring tones for your dryer

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I'm not watching the lg thing but I predict they'll show an awesome looking almost affordable oled that's curved and a much better yet more expensive one that isn't

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

shoutout to the haters but 4k oled tvs are gonna own. this is the year the issues w/oleds actually get ironed out ithink

poty
Jun 21, 2008

monster is having a keynote like theyre a real tech company

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

imagine if your clothes had rfid tags that described washing instructions, and the machine would read them be like "NO YOUR WIFE IS GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT ON HOT'

this would actually be useful cause mine did get mad at me for washing on hot :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i always just wash on the one just above tap water cold, does the trick, less energy

poty
Jun 21, 2008

the monster guy is giving his keynote on a segway. i guess he has some sort of health issue or maybe hes just trying to be flashy

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

poty posted:

the monster guy is giving his keynote on a segway. i guess he has some sort of health issue or maybe hes just trying to be flashy

he does have some kind of health issue but he also paid west coast customs to make him a segway with gold rims so he's still a garbage person

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

qirex posted:

he also paid west coast customs to make him a segway with gold rims

money can't buy you class

did he get a tattoo at the shop in la ink and then buy a thing at the pawn shop on the discovery channel while he was at it

poty
Jun 21, 2008

qirex posted:

he does have some kind of health issue but he also paid west coast customs to make him a segway with gold rims so he's still a garbage person

the keynote is the dictionary definition of "winging it"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i can't wait until 2020 or so when i replace my sony bravia with android tv with an oled tv

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

shoutout to the haters but 4k oled tvs are gonna own. this is the year the issues w/oleds actually get ironed out ithink

its getting really close, lg touted 99% dci coverage but that's only 73% of rec 2020

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

that ultra thin oled tv is insane, what crazy tech

poty
Jun 21, 2008

panasonic is up in 3 mins

http://livestream.com/cnet/ces2016

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe we didn't get any info on the lg gram 15, or lg g5, but loving washing machines and fridges instead

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
"before we begin i first want to say that this guy has some pretty cool socks on"
jesus christ this presentation

poty
Jun 21, 2008

this is the year of the internet of loving with dogs

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
gently caress off fred!

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
fredzoned again

poty
Jun 21, 2008

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

gently caress off fred!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
this is a superior yospos stream to lampoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCkqOtdoc8c

huawei

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

mediapad m2

it's like they ripped off samsung's design which itself was ripped off from apple

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

08:08

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

cant wait to see teh lomarf car

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

SO DEMANDING posted:

mediapad m2

it's like they ripped off samsung's design which itself was ripped off from apple

not from this distance your honor

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Cocoa Crispies posted:

not from this distance your honor

i love this line :) (honest)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

so are the 4k blu ray players being announced for sale in the US yet or is it still washing machines and fridges that need ota updates and crash?

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

i love this line :) (honest)

i don't think it will ever get old for me

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

so are the 4k blu ray players being announced for sale in the US yet or is it still washing machines and fridges that need ota updates and crash?

they'll cost like a grand when first released and there will be like 20 movies, might as well wait until next year

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

also

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
feminine hygiene getting disruptive

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

qirex posted:

they'll cost like a grand when first released and there will be like 20 movies, might as well wait until next year

Once Star Wars and Fury Road get released on that format I'll know it's time to purchase a 4k tv and one of them players, true. :clint:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Once Star Wars and Fury Road get released on that format I'll know it's time to purchase a 4k tv and one of them players, true. :clint:

yeah, by that time it'll be the reason to jump

i think it was either the Mummy demo disc or Gladiator which made me switch to dvd

then 2001 for blu

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fury Road is going to be one of the first, but it was filmed in 2K, so you still won't be getting the full benefit of 4K.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Imagine star wars but occulus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Endless Mike posted:

Fury Road is going to be one of the first, but it was filmed in 2K,
heh, more like mad max blurry road