Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

Hannity then brought up Jeffry Epstines lolita express and teen sex island. This is the end game I believe.

There is no doubt this is coming from the Trump Camp, the only question is when? I assume it'll be after super-tuesday.
The other question is does he use it as nothing more then political ad-fodder, or does he take a more proactive approach like dropping it during a debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
trump raped his wife

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is any of the stuff obama is doing even new or radical. All he is doing is trying to have them enforce the backround laws and close straw purchasing and gun show loophole.

You don't "close" straw purchasing. You enforce the laws that are already on the books that make the sales illegal. These are already federal laws and the people breaking these laws are already filling out paper work identifying who they are. But the ATF isn't willing to bother with these cases because they are chasing their rear end looking for the next Waco or whatever the gently caress. It's ridiculous.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

point of return posted:

trump raped his wife

She says he didn't.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

rakovsky maybe posted:

She says he didn't.

well then he merely assaulted her in a fit of pique over bad plastic surgery

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

point of return posted:

trump raped his wife

That's just ridiculous; you can't rape your wife, it's not possible, ever.

edit: says every Trump supporter

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
rapist vs wife-of-rapist

america decides 2016

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

He's definitely a total scumbag, but yeah, I think if he was a rapist the GOP would've hit him with that instead of Lewinsky

They tried, Juanita Broaddrick and a woman in England both claimed Bill raped them, it's just nothing stuck.

TALK RADIO: Hannity had Cruz on and basically blew him for 30 minutes. Cruz thanked Hannity(along with Levin and Rush) for defending him when Trump attacked him. Cruz seems very confident, and says that he's being attacked by everyone because he's the front runner.

Hannity will have Christie on soon.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gently caress Ted Cruz, he's a god drat piece of turd rear end poo poo and if he were Wario he'd at the least have people confirmed to like him. As is, nobody does.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 22, 2016

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Here is the ¡Jeb! FAILURE REPORT for January 5, 2016:

¡Jeb! lied, Charlton Heston died.

"I will be more, express my- I, uh, will use words more better in 2016."

"You cannot beat someone who may or may not have a record and whose record may or may not have been one of failure, if they had a record--which they may not have."

"Do the polling and actually look at it, man!"

"How am I gonna do in New Hampshire? I dunno. Good, I guess? Maybe? Who knows -- you tell me! But I really want this thing, I suppose."

"It connotes confidence!"

"Knock it off, George! Mom, make him stop -- it's my turn!"

"We use guns to punish people who commit crimes in Florida."

Charles Pierce nails the whole thing:

Chris Wallace kill shot:

This has been your ¡Jeb! FAILURE REPORT for January 5, 2016.

I uh... I think we could all use a little unbelievable excitement for the Jeb campaign.

:smith:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Powercrazy posted:

You don't "close" straw purchasing. You enforce the laws that are already on the books that make the sales illegal. These are already federal laws and the people breaking these laws are already filling out paper work identifying who they are. But the ATF isn't willing to bother with these cases because they are chasing their rear end looking for the next Waco or whatever the gently caress. It's ridiculous.
I imagine the ATF is actually taking immense pains to avoid the next Waco to the point of being essentially supine in the face of actual violations. I wouldn't be surprised if their budget's been gutted lately too.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

gently caress Ted Cruz, he's a god drat piece of turd rear end poo poo and if he were Wario he'd at the least have people confirmed to like him. As is, nobody does.

Wario is at least likable enough to be included in lots of overheated erotic fanfic. I don't think Cruz can inspire even that and if I'm wrong I would appreciate not being PROVEN wrong in this case

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

http://cdn-image.myrecipes.com/sites/default/files/styles/300x300/public/image/recipes/hl/low-fat-custard-XL.jpg?itok=lY0BCdit

Cruz.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

They tried, Juanita Broaddrick and a woman in England both claimed Bill raped them, it's just nothing stuck.

TALK RADIO: Hannity had Cruz on and basically blew him for 30 minutes. Cruz thanked Hannity(along with Levin and Rush) for defending him when Trump attacked him. Cruz seems very confident, and says that he's being attacked by everyone because he's the front runner.

The Real Frontrunner isn't going to like that one bit.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

Wario is at least likable enough to be included in lots of overheated erotic fanfic. I don't think Cruz can inspire even that and if I'm wrong I would appreciate not being PROVEN wrong in this case

tough poo poo, we can prove you wrong all day if needed.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Epic High Five posted:

Didn't someone post Cruz fic in this thread not long ago?

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 18, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

That's just ridiculous; you can't rape your wife, it's not possible, ever.

edit: says every Trump supporter

Trump's lawyer also said that last year.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

I'm excited he still has 50 million left!

He's still far away from giving up due to money reasons!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Christie on Hannity:

Doesn't think attacking Hillary on Bill's sexual abuse is a good avenue of attack.

Christie doesn't think he can beat Hillary in New Jersey, but he will make it competitive.

Admits that he needs to do really well in New Hampshire, and feels really good about his position in the states.

And yes, Christie is calling from New Hampshire.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Yes. Yessssssssssssssssssss. :getin:

quote:

“Republicans are going to have to ask themselves the question: ‘Do we want a candidate who could be tied up in court for two years?’ That’d be a big problem,” Trump said when asked about [Cruz]. “It’d be a very precarious one for Republicans because he’d be running and the courts may take a long time to make decision. You don’t want to be running and have that kind of thing over your head.”

Trump added, “I’d hate to see something like that get in his way. But a lot of people are talking about it and I know that even some states are looking at it very strongly, the fact that he was born in Canada and he has had a double passport.”

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It begins.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sort of great to see a tea party senator got hoisted on her own anchor baby petard

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

It's completely unfathomable to me why ¡Jeb! continues to allow unmoderated comments to any of his social media posts.

It's because his "social media consultant" who gets paid more than most of the leadership of his campaign is the daughter of a state senator who endorsed him (totally, completely unrelated). It seems than neither Jeb, nor anyone in his team, really understands that social media is a thing, and that this is something easily avoidable that looks super bad. But nah, sell the position for an endorsement.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Five days in, and Trump already turning up the heat.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Never realized hands were creepy before.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

It's completely unfathomable to me why ¡Jeb! continues to allow unmoderated comments to any of his social media posts. They are all -- without exception -- absolutely flooded with vicious hatred towards him. Just page after page of attacks and negatively. It's obvious that they don't have any kind of handle on this stuff.

Of course, the comments are the best thing about his "social media outreach," but I freely admit that I'm a puerile jackass. Take this, for example which I laughed heartily at:

I noticed that too. I like how the first comment on anything is him being called a cuck. Or a beta.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shageletic posted:

Never realized hands were creepy before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvwaE0L6lg

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Candy Carson posted:

Once awake, Ben went into doctor mode, though he didn’t yet realize how advanced my labor was. “Are you sure the baby’s coming? How close are the contractions? When did they start?” he called from the bedroom. Still trying to catch my breath, I couldn’t answer right away, but thank God for Lamaze! The breathing rehearsals from those classes kicked in and did their job! When I had breath enough to answer, I realized that not only was the baby coming, he was actually here!

So he was asking these questions from the bedroom? He didn't want to stir, and found out what was happening when his wife says she's giving birth?

quote:

“Honey, I think you better check,” I replied. And sure enough, little BJ was there. Ben dashed into the bathroom just in time to catch BJ before he fully emerged, holding the baby in one hand while he caught the afterbirth in the other.

The emergency was not over yet, though, because the umbilical cord needed to be clamped. Ben literally had his hands full, so he told me to find something to clip off the placenta.

So he cut off the umblical cord? With what? What the hell is happening?!

quote:

.... I ran up and down stairs looking for anything that might work, peering into drawers, checking on shelves, using my imagination to conjure up an answer to the problem as I searched the entire house, along with Ben’s mother, who was staying with us to help. Ben was calling out potential solutions, suggesting clothespins and other items— but I knew there weren’t any clothespins in the house, because we had a clothes dryer even back then.

Suddenly, rummaging through a drawer, I found a roller clip, the kind that is shaped like a bobby pin, only with straight shafts. I ran back up the stairs to where Ben had the baby, and he clipped off the umbilical, gave a sigh of relief, and must have cleaned the baby up.

A woman with a jutting umblical cord who's just given birth running all over her house?

quote:

This it absolutely a believable thing that happened.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sad southern old whites.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It isn't a fight until they go at each other during a debate.

On a related note, I can't believe how excited I am for the next debate!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I was looking to spice up my nightmares.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Trump supporters have eyes of pure insanity, or nothing behind them

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Nessus posted:

I imagine the ATF is actually taking immense pains to avoid the next Waco to the point of being essentially supine in the face of actual violations. I wouldn't be surprised if their budget's been gutted lately too.

That is quite possible, I'm not an ATF insider. I still think it would be nice if the federal agency responsible for regulating firearms would bother to enforce those regulations v:shobon:v Otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time not too mention pissing away your political capital.

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Please go full birther on Cruz, then when the Trump death squad takes me at least ill have no regrets.

• Locked thread