Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

And you can tell Johnny Fratto and the rest of the jfsc, YOU'RE OUT! Expelled. Oh and you'll be happy to know I have notified your local draft board that you are all now eligible for military service.

Who brought the medical cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every year the trees are filled with toilet paper, every spring, the toilets explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005
Random show references bring me such joy, it is.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Man I really miss howardstern.com.tv or whatever that site was

Me too - I pretty much stopped listening to the show completely when that got shut down. I haven't really heard of any alternatives (feel free to PM me if you know of any).

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Heard a local radio guy say Welcome to the Mac-Hine recently.

Welp that's all I got

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Welp that's all I got

Thank you for your cawl!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

Me too - I pretty much stopped listening to the show completely when that got shut down. I haven't really heard of any alternatives (feel free to PM me if you know of any).

Howard has a revolutionary app in the works that will do sound AND video. This is groundbreaking, no app has ever done video AND sound. Hes got a prototype, but the technology just isnt there yet.

How out of touch is Howard?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

JB50 posted:

Howard has a revolutionary app in the works that will do sound AND video. This is groundbreaking, no app has ever done video AND sound. Hes got a prototype, but the technology just isnt there yet.

Just you wait; it's all about the SIM cards.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

Thank you for your cawl!

"Yer' an idiot."

Also, for anyone who needs to hear this right now like I did, the bit where Howard and the gang are pretending not to hear Eric when he calls in is 2008-08-19.

It's just so :allears:

EDIT: Ok, seriously, I downloaded all ~3gb of ETM, from that media fire link posted earlier, put them all in a playlist on VLC, hit random, and ooooooohhhh god, it's incredible.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 5, 2016

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

Thank you for your cawl!

Well hi folks and a very pleasant uhhh Tuesdayyy

Got any Jew teeth for sale?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Welp that's all I got

I was down in the US last week and happened to catch Bob and loving Tom on the air. I had no idea they were still around.

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
Can you use the app with your current sub or is it a separate cost?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
So uh, RIP Riley Martin?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

He had a good run. Hardcore alcoholics rarely live past 50.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Looks that way

https://twitter.com/RileyLMartin

Wonder if Howard will want a front seat at the funeral or if Beth will break a toe so they can't attended.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

O-Qua Tangin Wann

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Jose Oquendo posted:

So uh, RIP Riley Martin?

Oh! Heh heh heh
RIP you nutty bastard

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Sad day indeed.

O-Qua Tangin Wann

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Food poisoning finally did him in?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hello, is this Riley?

This is MeepZorp. I'm a tarzishian from the Blumpkin Galaxy.

Have you been drinking?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

:( I said oqwa tangin wan to someone at work today as we said goodbye. Fitting :(

This is my favorite Riley prank call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGxrEBEaQ8

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

You talk about posting in this thread, I really miss the old days where you had posters like AxeManiac, and prefect, and Bonzo, and haljordan, and Crotch Bat, and Rupert Buttermilk, and Kelly, and chiz, and Squashy Nipples, and Sand Monster, and -Atom-, and Ether Frenzy, and kylej, and Shes Not Impressed, and Brocktoon, and Mad Doctor Cthulhu, and GenoCanSing, and FogHelmut, and Former Human, and Mr Lance Murdock...

....I forgot to mention Sasquatch!

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Someone needs to give themselves food poisoning and call Howard bitching that if he paid Riley better, maybe he would have lived longer

e;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxJjRjI8I_Q

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 6, 2016

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
why is everyone dying but Artie

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
RILEY CAN YOU HEAR ME???

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

GenoCanSing posted:

You talk about posting in this thread, I really miss the old days where you had posters like AxeManiac, and prefect, and Bonzo, and haljordan, and Crotch Bat, and Rupert Buttermilk, and Kelly, and chiz, and Squashy Nipples, and Sand Monster, and -Atom-, and Ether Frenzy, and kylej, and Shes Not Impressed, and Brocktoon, and Mad Doctor Cthulhu, and GenoCanSing, and FogHelmut, and Former Human, and Mr Lance Murdock...

I remember GenoCanSing, he was a man of the posters, I went in the bathroom and sucked his cock...big pecker too

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Remember uh when that mod turned into a werewolf and you shot him with the silver bullet?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

HUH?

Mr Hands Colon posted:

RILEY CAN YOU HEAR ME???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5yIs9QzzY

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
You uhhh cheap Jew motherfucker.

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Food poisoning finally did him in?

Didn't he have severe stomach issues for a while?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

I remember GenoCanSing, he was a man of the posters, I went in the bathroom and sucked his cock...big pecker too

Back in '08 I gave Ribsauce a handjob while beep by grandpa was sucking my cock.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
My absolute favorite Riley Martin parody song (at 2:32 if it doesn't jump right to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOhWpf4tTJ8

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
all parade requests are to be directed to the Koopa Copa!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
RIP to the Space Cowboy. Riley was not only a great bullshitter but he was hilarious (before he stroked out). I hope he and Tan are loving those hybrid females on the mothership.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Was going to repost my favorite Riley song (California Dreamin), but the old link doesn't work. The Slim Shady one was pretty strong too though: In 1953 near the St Francis River, I heard a voice say... O-Qua Tangin Wann... Qua Omsa... La-Juwann

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

OMG Riley died?

I still remember him calling in from Nj begging fans for bail money.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

thumper57 posted:

Was going to repost my favorite Riley song (California Dreamin), but the old link doesn't work. The Slim Shady one was pretty strong too though: In 1953 near the St Francis River, I heard a voice say... O-Qua Tangin Wann... Qua Omsa... La-Juwann

My favorite Riley song parody is short but sweet, the Looney Tunes theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2tYwxPEB94

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

GenoCanSing posted:

I have better things to do than ... calling up and kissing rear end of the golden jew

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

LOL

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

My favorite Riley prank:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_1tbG2IRss

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Howard: "Riley, you know I'm a non-believer. I believe you see aliens when you're really drunk, but that's it."
Riley: "Uhhhh no... I see half a billion dollar JEWS when I'm drunk"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

euphronius posted:

I just got the Sirius app on my phone. It's not great.
Does anyone know how to clear the cache? Whenever you stream, it seams the app is downloading the audio and my phone keeps filling up. The only way I've found to clear the data, is to completely delete the app.