Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

lmao "wash they pussy in the sink" is a really standout line and makes it 100% worth sharing. I want to go track it down so that *I* can share it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Wendell posted:

This is from a guy on my list who seems to believe that all terrorism is fake, because if it were real that would mean Muslims were bad, and thus he was bad.
I guess all those refugees fleeing isis are also fake then. There's no crisis, woo!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I made a joke about them needing socks and snacks on a friends page who was talking about it and someone else said "Who cares about their preparedness?" and i honestly had no idea how to respond. How can you not tell how serious and sane these people are if they don't think in the middle of winter to bring extra warm socks? Was no one a boy scout? I thought these guys were manly men who knew how to live off the land, but they're clearly pampered rich folk who can't think of the basics.

I kinda want to send them kale chips.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Who doesn't want to eat HOT CHEETOOS

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
So how many militia members are we talking about? I've heard estimates ranging from 15 to 150. Regardless of how stupid they may be, it's not easy to provision that many men on short notice. Odds are some of them were very prepared, but all their supplies are now being divided up between people who came wearing wife-beaters and carrying a case of beer.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Just to clarify: this is a screenshot of a photograph of a phone displaying a Facebook status update.

It has been shared 56,000 times.

you used to call me on my cellphone

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Krispy Kareem posted:

So how many militia members are we talking about? I've heard estimates ranging from 15 to 150. Regardless of how stupid they may be, it's not easy to provision that many men on short notice. Odds are some of them were very prepared, but all their supplies are now being divided up between people who came wearing wife-beaters and carrying a case of beer.

There's too much poo poo around for me to find the original source, but I think they claimed they had 150 men, which is more than likely bullshit.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Krispy Kareem posted:

They claimed to be 150. The official count based on actual observation is about a dozen or so.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Saddest Rhino posted:

you used to call me on my cellphone

i know when that hotline bling
i wash they pussy in tha sink

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Mort Adella here is a black veteran arguing with Nick R. Bocker, a racist old Army buddy of his. Also a bunch of other :stare: poo poo.

Here's a link to the imgur album because I ended up having to do 19 goddamned screenshots of it.

http://imgur.com/a/fNx7Y

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Soviet Commubot posted:

Mort Adella here is a black veteran arguing with Nick R. Bocker, a racist old Army buddy of his. Also a bunch of other :stare: poo poo.

Here's a link to the imgur album because I ended up having to do 19 goddamned screenshots of it.

http://imgur.com/a/fNx7Y

I always love the line "I am not a Republican, I just believe in the constitution and that is why I would never vote for a libtard".

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Krispy Kareem posted:

Then tell us, how hard is it to provision a dozen or so nutjobs? I mean, we manage it just fine every couple years when we have a family reunion for two dozen or more. Of course we only "provision" for a week or so, because if the fam-damily stay longer than that, we're running away.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Something that has nothing to do with feminism in feminism's fault.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I would be pretty happy to like grab a ride home from work in an Uber and get to talk to a kid on my way back. Like I would be double happy if I got an Uber and there was a big happy dog to greet me on the way in.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sounds like, heh, like that guy should, heh, get uber it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
You're deffo one of my fav posters oldpainless, never change please.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I find it pretty darn ironic that a bunch of men from India are scoffing at the idea of patriarchy.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Clochette posted:

I find it pretty darn ironic that a bunch of men from India are scoffing at the idea of patriarchy.

India has one of the most vocal mens rights movements in the world. A country where women can be slaughtered for disrespecting their family needs Men's Rights.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
So a nation where women that become pregnant with female babies are pressured into having abortions and getting pregnant again needs men's rights.

Makes perfect sense.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Elderbean posted:

Something that has nothing to do with feminism in feminism's fault.

Child care is loving expensive, she's probably at least doubling her money by doing away with it. Think it's a great idea. Bit dull for the kid though.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

EvilGenius posted:

Child care is loving expensive, she's probably at least doubling her money by doing away with it. Think it's a great idea. Bit dull for the kid though.

She will need it when she realizes that she has to pay 35% tax on her income!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ratbert90 posted:

She will need it when she realizes that she has to pay 35% tax on her income!

Bet she doesn't end up paying it. Everyone I know who has done uber driving has treated it as under the table.

Gonna funny when the IRS starts auditing them.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
At least the dude knows that snitches get stitches.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Filox posted:

Then tell us, how hard is it to provision a dozen or so nutjobs? I mean, we manage it just fine every couple years when we have a family reunion for two dozen or more. Of course we only "provision" for a week or so, because if the fam-damily stay longer than that, we're running away.

The Guardian newspaper actually got a look at their supplies:

Bundy has repeatedly said the group is prepared for the long-haul. However during a tour of the site on earlier in the day, the Guardian was shown a food storage room that did not look like it could sustain a dozen men for more than a few weeks.

It included a cardboard box of apples and oranges, a few dozen pots of instant ramen, 24 cans of chicken noodle soup, a similar number of cans of sweetcorn, peas, beans and chili, and 20 boxes of macaroni and cheese.

There were also three sacks of potatoes, one bag of flour, another of rolled oats, boxes of raisins, a single bag of pretzels and one granola bar.

I'd probably be more concerned about water. This is a remote area so I have no idea if they have city water or wells or if it's trucked in and stored. If it's a well or spring they might have an electric pump that's going to useless once the Feds shut the power. They can still collect water to boil, but that takes forever and they're going to need a lot of H2O to make that mac n'cheese. And I'll bet that soup is condensed too.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

One granola bar omfg ahahahahahahaha

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Krispy Kareem posted:

The Guardian newspaper actually got a look at their supplies:

Bundy has repeatedly said the group is prepared for the long-haul. However during a tour of the site on earlier in the day, the Guardian was shown a food storage room that did not look like it could sustain a dozen men for more than a few weeks.

It included a cardboard box of apples and oranges, a few dozen pots of instant ramen, 24 cans of chicken noodle soup, a similar number of cans of sweetcorn, peas, beans and chili, and 20 boxes of macaroni and cheese.

There were also three sacks of potatoes, one bag of flour, another of rolled oats, boxes of raisins, a single bag of pretzels and one granola bar.
A few weeks seems optimistic to me. I guess the boxes, bags and sacks could be bigger than I'm picturing, but that sounds like it'd barely last a week.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Did you make this? This is my favourite thing I have seen

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like that they brought flour to give the impression they knew how to cook anything but then just decided to live off mac n cheese and ramen.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I like that they brought flour to give the impression they knew how to cook anything but then just decided to live off mac n cheese and ramen.

But what were they going to mix with the flour? They literally can't make anything except some sort of water-flour paste.

Where's the powdered milk? Powdered eggs etc?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Goosed it. posted:

But what were they going to mix with the flour? They literally can't make anything except some sort of water-flour paste.

"We need some real survival supplies if we're going to make this work long term, what keeps forever and is used in everything?"

"FLOUR"

"Oh yeah. So what other ingredients will w---"

"JUST FLOUR, GET ME SOME GODDAMN FLOUR, AIN'T NEED NOTHIN ELSE"

"But---"

"I SAID FLOUR GODDAMMIT"

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Goosed it. posted:

Mix water and flour to make hard tack, just like on Survivorman! Only these geniuses obviously wouldn't last a half hour in the actual wilderness.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The flour was my favorite part, as well. It's like they got their supply checklist from playing Oregon Trail.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They can make really awful oatmeal raisin "cookies"

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Practical Demon posted:

The flour was my favorite part, as well. It's like they got their supply checklist from playing Oregon Trail.

You Have Died of Scurvy! (from eating only ramen and flour)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fashionable Jorts posted:

India has one of the most vocal mens rights movements in the world. A country where women can be slaughtered for disrespecting their family needs Men's Rights.

I have always had a hard time believe that so-called honour killings are a lot less common than what internet Atheists and right wing Islamophobs would have us believe.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Eastern Oregon's a loving desert for the most part by the way.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Electrical Fire posted:

You Have Died of Scurvy! (from eating only ramen and flour)

Uhh, they brought oranges. :rolleyes:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Goosed it. posted:

Or bread, assuming they have a heat source.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Goosed it. posted:

GRANOLA BAR PIZZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

A man has needs in a week it will be a giant gay orgy.