Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I didn't realize the Serious Sam team made such a good parkour platformer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Half Life guy keeps doing a trick that requires you to delete your save and I'm freaking out every time that he's going to gently caress it up and end up with no save and no loading

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BillmasterCozb posted:

I just realized, that was Blueglass clapping for Chibi after he did those, ah, "jumping jacks"

drat this video just gets better the more times I watch it

yup, that was blueglass

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Does ignoring cover quotes? I've never been petty enough to do so so I don't know. If not lol why evenwould you.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Oh god, here comes the recording puzzles, things were already nuts, and will only get more so I bet.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I was thinking of changing it to the new KojiPro logo coz that poo poo is boss as hell but I like animation in avs

yeah its tough, I really like animation too

when I'm reading posts I don't usually look at people's names unless its a particularly interesting post

I usually just recognize people's avs and obviously if its animated its a lot more memorable

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Speaking of bad runners banned...

https://youtu.be/P9Yc__2_1ag

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Well I heard right, this run owns.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

theultimo posted:

oh man that was such an amazingly bad run and commentary

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I was thinking of changing it to the new KojiPro logo coz that poo poo is boss as hell but I like animation in avs

your stock in the dota thread will reset to 0 if you change av's because that's how I identify people

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
This is the best run I've caught so far

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Sardonik posted:

Oh god, here comes the recording puzzles, things were already nuts, and will only get more so I bet.

Took a while for me to even get my head around the tutorial with those, and once I got it and realized it was just a tutorial I got scared.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

green hat guy can't keep it in

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

theultimo posted:

This was the first run I ever caught live.

Every other run from here-on is only uphill.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

This is the best run I've caught so far

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Schurik posted:

Took a while for me to even get my head around the tutorial with those, and once I got it and realized it was just a tutorial I got scared.

And here he is just using the minimum amount of time on the recorders like it's nothing

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Non-sperg, non-try hard runner, cool game, cool skips, comfy as gently caress backup man on the couch

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
I thought the guy on the couch looked like m1_account. As it turns out, it is m1_account. How about that.

motherfucker should've submitted cave story

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:eyepop:

that skip from another loving section of the game holy poo poo

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I'm loving that he's using elements from one puzzle to 'solve' another. Really only works since the puzzle rooms aren't totally separated from each other.

Also so THAT'S what "rbo" stands for...

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I don't really ever want to play this game, but I like this dude, and I like this run.

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
He ain't wrong, Croteam PC games have advanced settings that are actually advanced as hell.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

BillmasterCozb posted:

I just realized, that was Blueglass clapping for Chibi after he did those, ah, "jumping jacks"

drat this video just gets better the more times I watch it

Blueglass is literally Buster Bluth.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
azo laying the sick burns on speedrunner-kind

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Man this run is really good and chill.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Zivilyn Bane posted:

I'm loving that he's using elements from one puzzle to 'solve' another. Really only works since the puzzle rooms aren't totally separated from each other.

That's pretty much required for most of the star puzzles and also the reason I never completed them, I barely made it through the game without them.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
I love how some of the chat is spamming wrong numbers... Ahh, trolls...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

itskage posted:

Man this run is really good and chill.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Schurik posted:

That's pretty much required for most of the star puzzles and also the reason I never completed them, I barely made it through the game without them.

Aw dang, that stuff is intended? That's actually really neat.

Also this guy is good. Skilled, informative, chill. The best kind of internet video game guy.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

The level of memorization and execution over one and a half hours here is frankly blowing my mind.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
This game has good sounds

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

It's really annoying that for a game that supposedly looks so good, the poo poo you're collecting is janky rear end textureless tetris pieces and stars from babies first 3D-modeling class

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!

Schurik posted:

Yeah, the star puzzles force you to think outside the literal box and pretty much "exploit" the way the levels have sight lines between them, at least the one or two I remember shamefully following a guide for.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Aw dang, that stuff is intended? That's actually really neat.

Not everything that he's doing specifically, but yeah. Redirecting lasers out of puzzles into other puzzles to get items to use in the overworld happens often.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm lying in bed right now and I'm still jealous of comfy couch man

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Indecisive posted:

It's really annoying that for a game that supposedly looks so good, the poo poo you're collecting is janky rear end textureless tetris pieces and stars from babies first 3D-modeling class

is it?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Indecisive posted:

This is deliberate , the graphics settings are turned down to bedrock.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Why is everyone in *GDQ so set on 'kill the animals'? Such bias. :colbert:

Faust IX
Nov 6, 2009
This game looks and sounds insane, but god drat if Azorae isn't making it really, really entertaining. Dude works the crowd and doing ridiculous things that you really, really shouldn't be able to do.

"Requires high enough framerate that this computer can't do"

When he had to do a 400+ FPS trick already. How fast do you need to be for the thing he -wanted- to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Surprisingly chill run given its focus around a robot rocketing across the world.

• Locked thread