Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Post 9-11 User posted:

No more Muslim immigrants and the ones we have need to be put into a database. I have a suggestion, make them wear the half moon on their shirt sleeves, a patch ...
That's not what I'm asking though. How would, or does, the government know in the first place who is a Muslim? Did he or any of his supporters spend even a half of a split loving second thinking that through? I mean, if the answer is "no" then I will totally accept that.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I recall in an interview him saying you could just ask if they're Muslim. Which is kinda baffling.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Have all persons of age draw a picture of Muhammad. If they refuse they must be Muslim!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Have all persons of age draw a picture of Muhammad. If they refuse they must be Muslim!

Have everyone who wants to come to the US tortured until they admit they are muslim, republicans are already fine with torture so it would probably just gain Trump more votes. This will also appeal to conservatives because it hearkens back to the golden age of the Spanish Inquisition.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Samurai Sanders posted:

That's not what I'm asking though. How would, or does, the government know in the first place who is a Muslim? Did he or any of his supporters spend even a half of a split loving second thinking that through? I mean, if the answer is "no" then I will totally accept that.

Have you followed Trump at all? The man's going to build a 2,000 mile long wall and make another, sovereign nation pay for it. He's going to deport every single illegal immigrant. He will destroy isis and take their oil. How? Elect him and watch him Make America Great Again.

Reality and specifics have no place in Trumperica.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Five days in to the new year and already a strong contender for the "Least concealed bigotry" 2016 Gay Abortion Award.

That's the real root of intra-Muslim hostilities -- pain from ill-fitting dentures.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

Saint Sputnik could probably make a second Tumblr that's all just cartoons depicting gun control legislation as a big scary gun to say that it is bad, because it's annoyingly common whenever Obama does a gun thing

Set your watch by that poo poo

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm sort of dreading how spiteful cartoonists will be over Crying Obama

I'm willing to put money behind the bet that at least one rear end in a top hat will make a Chicago violence concern trolling cartoon, completely ignoring that Obama mentioned it in the speech.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Armani posted:

Oh Christ, it's Lucille and Buster Bluth

"I love all my politoon artists equally."
*earlier that day*
"I don't care for Muir."

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Samurai Sanders posted:

At what point did you think that Trump is trying to appeal to people with anything resembling logic? He's just hitting on all the racist and xenophobic paranoia he can because he has no idea what he could actually do to lead anyone meaningfully.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Geostomp posted:

At what point did you think that Trump is trying to appeal to people with anything resembling logic? He's just hitting on all the racist and xenophobic paranoia he can because he has no idea what he could actually do to lead anyone meaningfully.
I wondered if at some point someone with something between their ears had asked him questions about this stuff and how he had responded. I assume that as he goes on, those situations will appear more and more.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wondered if at some point someone with something between their ears had asked him questions about this stuff and how he had responded. I assume that as he goes on, those situations will appear more and more.

If he wins the primary and is no longer insulated by his loyal super-racists, probably. Until then, he gets to spew more and more blatant hate speech while promising to magically destroy whatever scares the old xenophobes and see his numbers skyrocket.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I can't believe I am any dignifying this with a question, but has Trump yet talked at all about how he plans to identify Muslims? And don't say "if they have brown skin" unless that's actually what he said.
They're Muslim, I mean we can prove they are Muslim. It's...

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think we can prove it. If we can't prove it, then, you know... we're on the side of caution.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Samurai Sanders posted:

That's not what I'm asking though. How would, or does, the government know in the first place who is a Muslim?

Like that one dude in the Tom Clancy novel who threw a football at a guy he suspected was a Muslim and the guy freaked out because he couldn't let the pigskin touch him, so they arrested him and everybody waved little American flags and cheered.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Jerusalem posted:

Like that one dude in the Tom Clancy novel who threw a football at a guy he suspected was a Muslim and the guy freaked out because he couldn't let the pigskin touch him, so they arrested him and everybody waved little American flags and cheered.

Honestly can't tell if you are joking or not.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Telnaes on a poll showing that whites and Republicans are the angriest people in the US.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mister Beeg posted:

Most people on Twitter are calling them Y'all Qaeda, for what its worth

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Or you could shoot them, put a football in their hands as they die, and if you see a look of abject horror in their face as they draw their last breath, you know you got the right guy.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Jerusalem posted:

lol that lovely Muslim didn't even know he could Taqiyya spike that football, what a chump

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Jerusalem posted:

Haven't US footballs been made of cow leather for a good long while?

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

Haven't US footballs been made of cow leather for a good long while?

I thought they were synthetic now, which makes them suited for finding Muslim Replicants that replaced the populace.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

I don't know.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Capt. Sticl posted:

I don't know.

I love it.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

NRA: Hurr durr enforce the laws already on the books, Obummer
Obama: OK. I'll make it easier and more efficient to do that
Wingnut cartoonists:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Selachian posted:

Telnaes on a poll showing that whites and Republicans are the angriest people in the US.

This might be the least surprising thing I've ever heard.

I think Telnaes is my favorite cartoonist posted in this thread. She's definitely one of the most talented too.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

They forgot the "Keep the gubmint out of Medicare" sign.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Obama, keeping kids from accidentally suffocating themselves when they put condoms over their head. A Thoughtful Cartoon.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Samurai Sanders posted:

According to JEB!, you can just tell.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Selachian posted:

Steamed Whitey

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Samurai Sanders posted:

At least as long as it's still the primary, he and any other candidate can slide out of any tough or specific questions by attacking the person asking the question. If they are media/moderators, attack the media, or for individual, call them democratic plants. The base they are appealing to is already suspicious and paranoid so it only improves the candidates standings. For another example, look at Ben Carson. He has a decade long, well documented relationship with a health scam company. When confronted he lied point blank, and then attacked the moderator for asking, to cheer from the audience.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Saint Sputnik posted:

Steamed Whitey

White Rise

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I like it mostly, but what's Obama putting on/pulling off the kid's head?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

1 Jesus Christ :wrongful:
2 Truly, it's blacks with a history of lynching -- a white man
4 :rolleye:
7 This is what right-wingers really believe.
8 Cross-dressing Richard Nixon disapproves
10 um
11 :corsair:

some FUCKING LIAR
Sep 19, 2002

Fallen Rib

alnilam posted:

I like it mostly, but what's Obama putting on/pulling off the kid's head?

He's grabbing the kid by the back of his shirt collar.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Did this guy used to be the cartoonist for Hustler, or am I misremembering? (Yes, yes, trap sprung et cetera.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

4 :rolleye:
:psyduck:
The proper (barely) equivalent in this case would be the nuke itself, so actually even from an opposition standpoint, liberals are at least being consistent: restricting Iran's access to nukes, restricting people's access to guns

10 um
Why did baby new year dump pea soup all over?

• Locked thread