Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
i like being a millennial because we're all so emotionally stunted that meeting gacked out 18 year olds and loving them is totally legit these days

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

i like being a millennial because everyone complaining about my generation sounds like someone who's bitter that they're no longer young and they've lost track of what's "cool"

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

Captain McStabbin posted:

i like being a millennial because everyone complaining about my generation sounds like someone who's bitter that they're no longer young and they've lost track of what's "cool"

right? i'm coming up on 30 and 90% of my peer group makes just enough to support their alcohol and cocaine habit, what kind of square little bitch wants to grow up?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

NESguerilla posted:

Same, then they just hand their phone off to a friend to take tons of pictures of them barbecuing or hiking or eating at a restaurant or some other dumb poo poo no one else cares about.

Still disagree, the taking photos for Facebook fad is completely over for us old fucks. Back to the way it was pre-2006, essentially.

e.g. I only took one photo during Christmas with my family and only because I thought my dad kinda looked like late stage Walter White

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Reverse Centaur posted:

Still disagree, the taking photos for Facebook fad is completely over for us old fucks. Back to the way it was pre-2006, essentially.

e.g. I only took one photo during Christmas with my family and only because I thought my dad kinda looked like late stage Walter White

Shoulda framed it with a big mirror behind him showing you in the reflection, that way everyone could see you and the picture would count as one of you, rather than your ostensible subject

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

thathonkey posted:

pretty sure this person is not famous i made it through about 10 seconds of the video though so that's somethin good for him i guess

he's a writer for late night and is nailing a current snl castmember

anyway you should skip ahead to him just screaming at people in the street and pointing guns at cops

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's a writer for late night and is nailing a current snl castmember

what's his name

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Uncle Enzo posted:

Shoulda framed it with a big mirror behind him showing you in the reflection, that way everyone could see you and the picture would count as one of you, rather than your ostensible subject

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I didn't notice me in the back before. :( Oh god I'm one of them. The 1980 cut off got me! Nooooooooooooooooooo

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Every time I start to hate millennials I remember that boomers went to college back when state schools cost like a grand a year and tell people with $200,000 in student loan debt to "just network and do internships."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Boof Bonser posted:

Every time I start to hate millennials I remember that boomers went to college back when state schools cost like a grand a year and tell people with $200,000 in student loan debt to "just network and do internships."

Boomers won haha

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
K I L L Y O U R P A R E N T S

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

Boomers won haha

If you could kill all boomers or kill hitler I would choose boomers.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

neonbregna posted:

If you could kill all boomers or kill hitler I would choose boomers.

if it wasn't for hitler boomers wouldn't be a thing

by far his greatest crime

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Reverse Centaur posted:

so any old white dude with a goatee is walter white now huh?

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Boomers won haha

Just think positive thoughts and you'll have that student debt paid off in no time! Here read this book by BUSINESS PHILOSOPHER Jim Rohn.

(Types text message with index finger.)

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Goon face blindness is real.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

FCKGW posted:

Things change. When you're younger - "if you white, you Ben Affleck."

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

FCKGW posted:

I said kinda god loving dammit, you millenials and your snark

last time I saw him he didn't have a beard or those glasses

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

FCKGW posted:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Superior Bastard posted:

Things change. When you're younger - "if you white, you Ben Affleck."

Ben Affleck lived literally next door to him while Jen Garner was filming Elektra. I would often get confused about who was my dad.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

thathonkey posted:

what's his name

Aidy bryant

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

thathonkey posted:

what's his name

Conner O'Malley. What a smug looking douche.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

speshl guy posted:

This is my last vine post I swear. The rabbit hole just keeps going

Peace Out :boom:

They did a show like this at the theatre next door to my bar. There were a few hundred teen girls and their moms lined up outside a couple hours before the doors opened. Some of them got pissy because people would smoke near them because they were outside the front door of a loving bar.

There were vip tickets for like $75 that included pizza and a chance to meet the stars an hour before the show starts. You know those japanese teen girls bands and the creepy men that are obsessed with them. This feels like the same thing except it's teen girls which seems much more appropriate.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Reverse Centaur posted:

I said kinda god loving dammit, you millenials and your snark

last time I saw him he didn't have a beard or those glasses

lighten up champ i'm just crushed that being a baby of '82 means I have no generation to call me own and get off on insulting dweebs like yourself

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Superior Bastard posted:

Conner O'Malley. What a smug looking douche.

he's Young Louie on the TV show 'Louie' and writes for some other tv shows

livin' the dream

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
forearms lookin really good in that photo

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

froward posted:

He has to be strong to lift his girlfriend Aidy Bryant. That's a whole lot of comedienne.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Can we get a mod in here to make this the GBS background...thanks

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

froward posted:

It's just cuz he's crossing them. Go ahead and try it out in the mirror, any skinny nerd will look like he has bigger forearms when they're sqoze like that.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I still haven't worked out what that even is. It's a concert right? Because it looks like one but I can easily imagine it being a meet up with ur fav youtube celebs or whatever

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Strategic Tea posted:

I still haven't worked out what that even is. It's a concert right? Because it looks like one but I can easily imagine it being a meet up with ur fav youtube celebs or whatever

Personally I hope it's a really clever CIA op set up to make drone strikes way more cost effective

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
CCHHHAAAAADDD

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

CPHHPTPHHBT

:gary:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Chris Chris

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Thread needs more dad pics

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

teenroast is a concert venue for kids whose parents pay $2500 for acting classes and then their kids get to be an extra for an episode of hanna montana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H0Gl0kHVM4

naem
May 29, 2011

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Is this sold as a T Shirt anywhere because lately I've felt free speech isn't as radical as it could be lately, the 2nd Amendment people are having their moment in the sun right now by stealing government land, no one cares about the 1st any more it's a shame

• Locked thread