Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Otto Xander posted:

What I'm saying is that Goons and Derek are cool and good.

Agreedo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the good thing about not taking internet stuff serious is when someone insults your choice of message board community then you are just like

'ok'

and you just go back to doing what you are doing

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
I didn't make the top #10. Man, that sucks.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

You son of a bitch

I ought to ban you for making this community so toxic with your hateful rhetoric

then you won't be any better than the star citizen forums

you're move, tax

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Iglocska posted:

Fair enough.

By the way I just checked, I was wrong. It's 700 euroes + delivery... Putting the final price at around 950 euroes. Wow!

Hey that's just 30 barrels of crude oil

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

revmoo posted:

Lol bad 4chan clone

That implies there are good 4chan clones

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

wait did he say he was blocking you unironically? :psyduck:
He kept responding to me until this last tweet I sent:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Procedurally Generated Airducts

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Chris Roberts raped my wallet

Who do I call

Sorry, if you entered the space rape barn without coercion then LTI is no longer valid :shrug:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Romes128 posted:

then you won't be any better than the star citizen forums

you're move, tax

Hold on, we're holding a company-wide vote to decide if we should permaban you.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Lowtax posted:

We're all investors here, I demand an AGM.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I think Sandi was still really hurt by Beer's statement about SC backers potentially killing themselves and how that would be on Sandi's shoulders, and she's basically been waiting for an opportunity to tell him off ever since. It must suck when the people you want to be nasty to aren't CIG employees so you have to retain some measure of civility.
She's quite the narcissist. I mean we already knew that, but jesus hire a PR person to put a filter on you and your husband's emotional outbursts. For a world class teacher businesswoman actress marine biologist twaekondo master scuba diver rollerskater linguist, it comes off incredibly unprofessional and amateurish. And much like Croberts outburst to the escapist, the real question is don't you have anything better to do than waste time fighting with people on the internet?

Was there any response on reddit or the official forums? seems like it would be verboten but always fun to see them attempt to spin it

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Hey that's just 30 barrels of crude oil

So about the price of two beers over here. Got it!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

TTerrible posted:

Most open forum moderation ever.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Eonwe posted:

the good thing about not taking internet stuff serious is when someone insults your choice of message board community then you are just like

'ok'

and you just go back to doing what you are doing

How people have the energy to care about someone's favorite internet forum is completely beyond me. I don't even have the energy to care about MY OWN favorite internet forum.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

TTerrible posted:

Sorry, if you entered the space rape barn without coercion then LTI is no longer valid :shrug:

In his defense I did wear my SQ42 shirt and that's pretty much the pin code to my anus

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Iglocska posted:

So about the price of two beers over here. Got it!

Your country is hilariously rich and expensive :smug:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

TTerrible posted:

That seems a bit extreme.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

G0RF posted:

I didn't make the top #10. Man, that sucks.

Only304 posts for me, I need to step it up

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

DOMDOM posted:

She's quite the narcissist. I mean we already knew that, but jesus hire a PR person to put a filter on you and your husband's emotional outbursts. For a world class teacher businesswoman actress marine biologist twaekondo master scuba diver rollerskater linguist, it comes off incredibly unprofessional and amateurish. And much like Croberts outburst to the escapist, the real question is don't you have anything better to do than waste time fighting with people on the internet?

Was there any response on reddit or the official forums? seems like it would be verboten but always fun to see them attempt to spin it

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lowtax posted:

Somebody do a detailed threat assessment on Romes128 please.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im the guy arguing on twitter about whether someone with a wife is a virgin

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

DOMDOM posted:

I doubt any PR person who told Sandi she's being retarded would last very long. It'd be like hiring a project manager who'd have to tell Chris he can't have NPCs with simulated digestive systems and procedurally generated turds in two weeks.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Your country is hilariously rich and expensive :smug:

But we have to drive all the way to your country if we want to buy cheese that doesn't taste like nibbling on car tires.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

DOMDOM posted:

from what I've scrolled through on r/dereksmart it's basically "she was just standing up for herself!" and "she seems confident in her job and she was very polite, no meltdown here" etc. pretty much what you would expect.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Beet Wagon posted:

How people have the energy to care about someone's favorite internet forum is completely beyond me. I don't even have the energy to care about MY OWN favorite internet forum.

having been a SA backer for seven years i must forthwith mount

a

five

paragraph

defense of this, my favourite website.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Iglocska posted:

But we have to drive all the way to your country if we want to buy cheese that doesn't taste like nibbling on car tires.

What the gently caress did car tires ever do to you :confused:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

Somebody do a detailed threat assessment on Romes128 please.

please assess me gently

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Holy gently caress

Now do it in Mr Saturn

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

uhm, no. State corporation docs are all public knowledge. You can walk into a CA court building right now and obtain it. In fact, there are numerous online resources which also have it; but it's all locked behind a paywall.

I'd drown trying. You know people aren't going to put effort into this right? I already said I believe you.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Lowtax posted:

You son of a bitch

I ought to ban you for making this community so toxic with your hateful rhetoric

He's colluding with Joe CBAtogobackandlook, known SA detractor.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

a

five

paragraph

The thing about Something Awful is that it's really like four separate websites rolled up into one seamless experience. Nothing like this has ever been done before because before Lowtax there wasn't anybody with the VISION to make it happen...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy gently caress

Now do it in Mr Saturn
here you go friend go hog wild!!!!!!!!!

http://billeager.com/ebtext/

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

a

five

paragraph

After fifteen years I will never poo quite the same way again.

An accusation you could also level at veganism, heroin and prison.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Moogle posted:

After fifteen years I will never poo quite the same way again.

An accusation you could also level at veganism, heroin addiction and prison.

and the space rape barn

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

D_Smart posted:

Good idea. Will do that tonight.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

D_Smart posted:

I would advise against it. Aside from the fact that it would be a LOT of work to edit 50+ pages to remove header information. And just doing a copy pasta is going to ruin the integrity of the data as it can then be easily manipulated. Maybe export to PDF, then run OCR on it? I think Foxit PDF does that.

What do you mean, "ruin the integrity of the data"? I don't get it.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Beet Wagon posted:

The thing about Something Awful is that it's really like four separate websites rolled up into one seamless experience. Nothing like this has ever been done before because before Lowtax there wasn't anybody with the VISION to make it happen...

Still waiting for multi-user posting and birds though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Iglocska posted:

What? It was always going to be a spiritual successor to the games, even during the shipbreaker times but they didn't have the license - Gearbox went ahead and acquired it for them. Am I missing something in the story and should I not be counting down the hours until it's out on the 20th? :(
Well if it's an RTS where you fight over spaceship wrecks and it's set on Kharak before HW1, then there's a whole lot of retconning going on. Either that or there was a massive war in the time between detecting the first shipwreck in the desert and finding the map to Hiigara that unites the Kushan people that kind of changes the tone of the HW1 intro.

Also hope you like desert tilesets.

I just thought it was more interesting when it had nothing to do with HW and had more freedom with the setting.

• Locked thread