Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Allen Wren posted:

I am about to go out for dinner. Quote me if you want to be in a simulation of fake mafia with an experimental and hopefully improved suspicion factor development mechanism. Looking for 13.

If you are quoting me for that purpose, also submit a theme for the fake game.

Sounds interesting, I'll go around my normal one-game rule for this.

Theme: LEGO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
did you guys know that male leggings are called meggings?

That's my contribution for today.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Adam Sandler s Ridiculous 6 is highest viewed movie on Netflix. Grats guys you did it

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Epsilon, did I read that you are playing Netrunner? That is neat, we should play on Jinteki.net sometime.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

mafia thread circlejerk update: my roommate falls onto the "Snowpiercer is a good movie" side of the debate.

I am deciding tonight to watch either that or Burton's Batman or Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (or Star Trek With Whales as it is known in the theraven household). I will consider the input from the next poster.

I realize this is a super super old point to bring up but it has genuinely bothered me each time I read your user name Ecco because, as I said once I always thought it was Eccotheraven. And proof is this old post I just searched for where you call it the theraven household. Mystery solved?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 27, 2020

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm just horribly gullible and trust you to a fault, and when you told me that 'theraven' had never existed I seriously thought I was just guilty of filling in the blanks, as one does when confronted with typos. What's worse when I started seeing theraven I'm pretty sure I began to read it as just Raven in my mind. I'm starting to feel I'm very suggestible. Remains to be seen if a lesson will be learned.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm just horribly gullible and trust you to a fault, and when you told me that 'theraven' had never existed I seriously thought I was just guilty of filling in the blanks, as one does when confronted with typos. What's worse when I started seeing theraven I'm pretty sure I began to read it as just Raven in my mind. I'm starting to feel I'm very suggestible. Remains to be seen if a lesson will be learned.

I love gullible people because I just can't stop lying to them.

It's a problem.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

100YrsofAttitude posted:

What does gullible mean?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Asiina posted:

I love gullible people because I just can't stop lying to them.

It's a problem.

The funny thing is I'm actually really not like this in real life, but that's because I can read body language and other stuff quite well. It's only online since I have nothing but text to go with that, this happens to me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CCKeane posted:

What does gullible mean?
The definition's actually written on your ceiling!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

What does gullible mean?

I tried looking up on Dictionary.com and its not there :shrug:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also still want to know where i can watch Disney's Frozen for free

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

just go to a local daycare and ask if you can see it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to see it for free though

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Daycares usually make you pay to hang out with the kids

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yISfK3FK0tA

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That Frozen is slow and has subtitles, can I get something with higher fidelity please?

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

imgay posted:

That Frozen is slow and has subtitles, can I get something with higher fidelity please?

Options for imgay to watch Disney's Frozen for free

• Go to your local library and check out a copy of Disney's Frozen today.

• Know somebody who has a copy of Disney's Frozen on DVD or BluRay or vinyl or etch-a-sketch and ask to borrow it.

• Just imagine Disney's Forza and watch it on the 'big screen' in your own head which is the insides of your eyelids when you sleep.

• Don't.

• Drive around behind a mid 2000's minivan full of kids on a car trip and hope they put Disney's Frozen on the in car screens and just make up the dialogue on the fly.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Authorman posted:

Options for imgay to watch Disney's Frozen for free

• Go to your local library and check out a copy of Disney's Frozen today.

• Know somebody who has a copy of Disney's Frozen on DVD or BluRay or vinyl or etch-a-sketch and ask to borrow it.

• Just imagine Disney's Forza and watch it on the 'big screen' in your own head which is the insides of your eyelids when you sleep.

• Don't.

• Drive around behind a mid 2000's minivan full of kids on a car trip and hope they put Disney's Frozen on the in car screens and just make up the dialogue on the fly.
  • Steal or hack someone's netflix account.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Frozen was a cute movie, I enjoyed it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
imgay just let it go man let it go

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres a life action frozen movie on netflix but not sure if it will give me the same experience

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

imgay posted:

theres a life action frozen movie on netflix but not sure if it will give me the same experience

you should watch it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i found this movie called roborex which is about a robot dog. hopefully you guys will provide a link with free frozen by the time this motion picture is finished.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the villian is a robocat

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think you would the animated feature "Food fight" imgay.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo this movie is terminator, the robodog was sent to the kid from his future self to fight the robocat

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RoboRex has to defend this kid against DestructoCat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone know where i can watch roborex free online (no files pls)

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

Sounds interesting, I'll go around my normal one-game rule for this.

Theme: LEGO.

I'm considering posting all the math & die rolls that occur this time, which may look like gibberish, but should be eminently scrollwheelable for people who don't care.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RoboRex's only weakness is that he has a 6 hour battery life.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Allen Wren posted:

Quote me if you want to be in a simulation of fake mafia with an experimental and hopefully improved suspicion factor development mechanism. Looking for 13.

Theme: Hamilton, the Musical

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Allen, why not just make up some names? Or use peoples names regardless. They don't have to actually do anything, and it's not like people will get upset (well, if they did it wouldn't matter anyway). People use random players for arbitrary n0 deaths all the time.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Amoeba102 posted:

Allen, why not just make up some names? Or use peoples names regardless. They don't have to actually do anything, and it's not like people will get upset (well, if they did it wouldn't matter anyway). People use random players for arbitrary n0 deaths all the time.

I always use Poque. In my first game he said he was flattered I used him as a n0 death, so now I always do it.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The only time it wasn't arbitrary was that non-game zombie one where we were supposed to vig Pander, the n0 death.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Allen Wren posted:

I have asiina's moth problems as well, so I feel her pain. It is some severe bullshit.

I am about to go out for dinner. Quote me if you want to be in a simulation of fake mafia with an experimental and hopefully improved suspicion factor development mechanism. Looking for 13.

well, it beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten.

Am I too late?

Theme: cheese

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
IMHO you don't even need someone to die night 0 we all know why we are in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well, yeah. I rarely have an n0 death. But it's part of the theme of the game, and allows you to set up a long con to gently caress with people. (See above).