Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

loving hell

Why did such a shitbag have to be so entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

Well, Ant has always had enough money to attract young girls so he's never had to develop the usual 'WELL IF THEY DON'T WANT ME I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM ANYWAY!!! :(' mentality that 99% of men have when it comes to underaged poon.

What?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
yeah. that's why we're all not trying to gently caress underage girls.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
not, you know, because it's gross and illegal. because they're not into me and i feel bad and bitter about it.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

I'm dumb, can someone explain what's going on in that picture? I know he's been known to favorite all these 9th Grade girl twitter accounts, is that what's going on here too?

edit: god dammit, it says right at the top, I loving suck

I think the victim in all of this is East Side Dave

How Much Art fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 7, 2016

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Sorry, I was being a bit silly from a lack of sleep. Obviously I don't think pedophilia is okay, I was just positing that, from Ant's point of view, he must be incredibly happy with his fortunate circumstances to be able to indulge in his barely/really barely legal fetishism.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

The Bonfire rules, so hot right now.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Apoplexy posted:

Sorry, I was being a bit silly from a lack of sleep. Obviously I don't think pedophilia is okay, I was just positing that, from Ant's point of view, he must be incredibly happy with his fortunate circumstances to be able to indulge in his barely/really barely legal fetishism.
Honestly you need to be a bit more obvious that you don't think pedophilia is okay, especially on these forums.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I lurk that subreddit and find it fascinating in the fact that all of them used to be such big fans and are now seemingly trying to scorch(knowwatimeannn heh heh) earth everything associated with it.

I also find it hilarious that Anthony's fanbase has shrunk to the point he feels the need to address every big topic that goes on there. I'd really like to see how many subscribers he has left as something tells me he's definitely losing money on that studio he's renting in town.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/3zspzq/anthony_addresses_the_vine_favorites_social_media/

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 7, 2016

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
How much longer til Erock looks like Roland?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Whenever E-Rock loses his hair. Until then, he's just a generically fat radio guy.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Not to derail the great Ant convo, but the decline of SA.. can someone elaborate more?

I know it's not really attracting many new members anymore, and people do drop off eventually, that's the major problem with this place overall?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

T Bowl posted:

Not to derail the great Ant convo, but the decline of SA.. can someone elaborate more?

I know it's not really attracting many new members anymore, and people do drop off eventually, that's the major problem with this place overall?

Stone Cold Steve Austin cursed GBS on Halloween 2013, causing everybody to hate minorities and the database to break down regularly, and Lowtax didn't seem to care enough to get anybody to fix the problem for almost 2 years.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

livingfruitvirus posted:

How much longer til Erock looks like Roland?

Cory Lidle posted:

Whenever E-Rock loses his hair. Until then, he's just a generically fat radio guy.

He looks like the good twin brother of Bubba the Love Sponge.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Keg posted:

Stone Cold Steve Austin cursed GBS on Halloween 2013, causing everybody to hate minorities and the database to break down regularly, and Lowtax didn't seem to care enough to get anybody to fix the problem for almost 2 years.
Because GBS was a beacon of great conversation and wit before that?

It's a niche web 1.0 discussion forum that peaked in 2003, not much else to say really. Saying "goon" elsewhere carries the same connotation of saying "redditor" here.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cromulent posted:

Because GBS was a beacon of great conversation and wit before that?

It's a niche web 1.0 discussion forum that peaked in 2003, not much else to say really. Saying "goon" elsewhere carries the same connotation of saying "redditor" here.
Yeah, it's just become old bitter fucks, like any community (see O&A)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

We just got old, that's all. I was 16 when I started reading SA (maybe 13 when I found JeffK on my WebTV) and now I'm almost 30. Another 10 years and we'll just be a single subforum dedicated to getting illegals and minorities out of the country.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Chromatic posted:

I also find it hilarious that Anthony's fanbase has shrunk to the point he feels the need to address every big topic that goes on there. I'd really like to see how many subscribers he has left as something tells me he's definitely losing money on that studio he's renting in town.

Ant has always gotten himself wrapped up in forums drama.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Remember when he cut a check to that goon who got his car window broken for having a WOW sticker? That was pretty cool.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

T Bowl posted:

We have worse mods and admins than neogaf and they're all more focused on their tiny internet celebrity images they're trying to cultivate than keeping a forum for discussion running smoothly. Also the pay wall is and always has been retarded.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
The perception of SA elsewhere on the internet is that this place is run by pedophiles and you can't express opinions without getting banned. Shocking that subscribers are down.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
It is run by pedophiles. Mods knew.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
unofficial sass thread

And Anthony got uninvited from the Patrice benefit. lol

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
According to Reddit, Ant is uninvited from the Patrice benefit.

:munch:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Patrice would've had such a hearty laugh over this drama. All because Ant chases teenaged tail. Both the Dani stuff and the Vine stuff.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Patrice: "Lemme get this straight... You got fired cuz a sistah slapped you around, then you let Vinnie Brand's daughter put you in jail? And the cops took your guns? YOU RICH WHITE MOTHERFUCKER! All you gotta do is stay under the radar and you got it made! And now the little girls? C'mon man... I don't even know what Vine is, I been dead, but I still know you hosed up."

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

JFC posted:

Patrice: "Lemme get this straight... You got fired cuz a sistah slapped you around, then you let Vinnie Brand's daughter put you in jail? And the cops took your guns? YOU RICH WHITE MOTHERFUCKER! All you gotta do is stay under the radar and you got it made! And now the little girls? C'mon man... I don't even know what Vine is, I been dead, but I still know you hosed up."

Yeugh

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Were you chuckling out loud as you wrote that?

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Call Me Charlie posted:

Remember when he cut a check to that goon who got his car window broken for having a WOW sticker? That was pretty cool.

Sometimes he gets drunk and mails me a check, sometimes he gets drunk and beats his girlfriend. :shrug:

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
What's this SA pedophile business?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
A TV IV mod was literally a convicted pedophile.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Rubiks Pubes posted:

What's this SA pedophile business?
Google :aatrek:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
It was Aatrek, he's a former mod in TVIV who it came out was convicted of being a child molestor.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Let's try to curb the Patrice fan fiction guys.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
I watched the segment just now. Anthony seemed like he wanted to go off on how the Patrice Benefits havent really been about Patrice anymore, but I guess he figured it would make him look really bad. Since the possibility for anger was all bled off, he just seemed like a sad guy who was hurt about being uninvited

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

JFC posted:

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

JFC posted:

Do you have any more?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Your phone dropped out dude, say it again, I didn't hear you

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Apoplexy posted:

A TV IV mod was literally a convicted pedophile.

not only that he was a known convicted pedophile while he was a mod and the first google result for his real name turned up his conviction

• Locked thread