Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.

Mister Macys posted:

I have such wonderful goons to show you... :unsmigghh:

Worse than me.

im pretty sure there was atleast $400 dollars of damage done in our lobby tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Somebody flipped their poo poo and I missed it? :( Well I'm getting on if anyone wants to scream while shooting pixel mans.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Me, checkstock and jones got room for a few more if anyone wants to play

PSN:BostonZombie

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

Somebody flipped their poo poo and I missed it? :( Well I'm getting on if anyone wants to scream while shooting pixel mans.

It was glorious and i'm sad you missed it. i dont think he'll be posting in the thread anytime soon tho

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Well to be fair only $300...Probably $50 after depreciation and all in damage was done to my lovely chrome book that I've been wanting to replace but never had a reason to...at least now I do. I had been browsing new computers in between matches and after playing bullshit core I decided to see how durable it was. I loving hate core playlists they are loving horrible and I'm sick of getting 4-5 hit markers on someone only to have them one shot me. I had a guy that was literally AFK I went up behind him and shot him in the back of the head...point loving blank range and guess what he didn't die. Hardcore is where it is at.

e: Next thing I'm going to destroy is my pos Note 4...but not until I get a new computer.

Mr. McGibblets fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 8, 2016

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
hell yeah

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Well to be fair only $300...Probably $50 after depreciation and all in damage was done to my lovely chrome book that I've been wanting to replace but never had a reason to...at least now I do. I had been browsing new computers in between matches and after playing bullshit core I decided to see how durable it was. I loving hate core playlists they are loving horrible and I'm sick of getting 4-5 hit markers on someone only to have them one shot me. I had a guy that was literally AFK I went up behind him and shot him in the back of the head...point loving blank range and guess what he didn't die. Hardcore is where it is at.

e: Next thing I'm going to destroy is my pos Note 4...but not until I get a new computer.

What did you do to the thing?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
That's what happens to LCD screens with enough impact to shatter all the way to layer 3, or further in.

Looks like at least two good hits from here.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

If his anger is anything like mine he threw his controller at it

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I'm almost glad my pay is lovely enough that I could never justify that. $75+13% tax for a loving controller. :suicide:
Being an avowed pacifist for 15 years helps too.

Go to Goodwill and buy a $1 keyboard. Keep it next to wherever you play if you ever lose your poo poo.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mister Macys posted:

That's what happens to LCD screens with enough impact to shatter all the way to layer 3, or further in.

Looks like at least two good hits from here.

It was just one punch.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I'm just going by the web pattern on the screen.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

holy poo poo

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Are there any good videos to watch on how to aim? Everyone tells me to lower my sensitivity in ADS but I see many top players in the game I'm in snap 3 headshots rapidly each target like 90 degrees apart from the other never even leaving ADS so there is no way they have lowered accuracy it would have to be like at max to even move that quickly which makes me wonder how they are so accurate preferably I'd like a video that shows theirs hands too so I can get an idea of what I'm doing so wrong.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

To be honest that 75-74 loss was harsh. All my lightning strike needed was like 1 second.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The_Fuzzinator posted:

It was glorious and i'm sad you missed it. i dont think he'll be posting in the thread anytime soon tho

Press the share button next time

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

socialsecurity posted:

Are there any good videos to watch on how to aim? Everyone tells me to lower my sensitivity in ADS but I see many top players in the game I'm in snap 3 headshots rapidly each target like 90 degrees apart from the other never even leaving ADS so there is no way they have lowered accuracy it would have to be like at max to even move that quickly which makes me wonder how they are so accurate preferably I'd like a video that shows theirs hands too so I can get an idea of what I'm doing so wrong.

Most of those people played Quake, UT or Counterstrike for half their lives

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Pomp posted:

Yeah I get that just don't get how they manage it with a controller would like to get a better idea of what settings they are rolling with

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I started on Team Fortress and am excited for nukeboat to come back because nukeboat is just 2fort5

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

socialsecurity posted:

Yeah I get that just don't get how they manage it with a controller would like to get a better idea of what settings they are rolling with

This guy focuses on sniping but this video actually helped me out a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbv1wbJ9jTE&feature=youtu.be

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Got Diamond ARs and someone broke their screen over a video game it's a good day.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

socialsecurity posted:

Without a XIM, you don't stand a chance!

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

socialsecurity posted:

Improve Your Aim, pt. 1

Improve Your Aim, pt. 2

Find Your Best Sensitivity in Black Ops 3

e: these are mostly for console but some of the ideas should translate; it occurs to me reading your post again that you may be talking PC

Magus42 fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 8, 2016

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Press the share button next time

It wasn't that great let me give you a run down.

Me: "This is loving bullshit I just shot a guy point blank in the back of the head and he didn't loving die, this is why core loving sucks when I shoot someone like that they should loving die"

Goon: "Something about it taking 2 shots to kill Kobain"

Me: Went 15 kills 16 deaths...looks at computer punches it. "gently caress this bullshit I'm out for the night guys I'm just sticking with Hardcore from now on"

The end.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Pomp posted:

Hello there. (99.9% CS of these three)

Deviant posted:

Without a XIM, you don't stand a chance!

"Ha, like analog sticks and buttons against mice and keyboards!"

"Can't be easy realizing your controller's defunct."

"For a bunch of obsolete controller users, you fought pretty well."

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

socialsecurity posted:

inverted y axis on

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mr. McGibblets posted:

It wasn't that great let me give you a run down.

Me: "This is loving bullshit I just shot a guy point blank in the back of the head and he didn't loving die, this is why core loving sucks when I shoot someone like that they should loving die"

Goon: "Something about it taking 2 shots to kill Kobain"

Me: Went 15 kills 16 deaths...looks at computer punches it. "gently caress this bullshit I'm out for the night guys I'm just sticking with Hardcore from now on"

The end.

We need Cool Frog and Dolphin now more than ever.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Stux posted:

inverted y axis on

gently caress yeah, inverted look all the way. :hfive:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Mister Macys posted:

gently caress yeah, inverted look all the way. :hfive:

:hfive: it's the only acceptable way to play on pad

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

versus posted:

Hello there. (99.9% CS of these three)

"Ha, like analog sticks and buttons against mice and keyboards!"

"Can't be easy realizing your controller's defunct."

"For a bunch of obsolete controller users, you fought pretty well."

Grade A avatar quotes, get on it fuzz.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

rabidsquid posted:

I started on Team Fortress and am excited for nukeboat to come back because nukeboat is just 2fort5

And 2fort is just Facing Worlds with a third lane so I'm glad Trey is keeping multiplayer fps traditions alive.

If anyone wants to know how to find a good sensitivity on PC: first turn off any sort of mouse acceleration, go into a singleplayer map, shoot a wall, and then spin. Once you can do a full 360 and place your crosshair back on the bullet without needing to pick up and drag your mouse, that's your ideal sensitivity.

(This might work for XIM too, but from my understanding there's always going to be acceleration with it since it's emulating analog sticks.)

Lady Naga fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Jan 8, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Stux posted:

inverted y axis on

A bad opinion, this is.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm enjoying that going 15-16 makes people break their own things. I do that badly in basically every game and the only thing I'm breaking is my back from all the weight of holding you guys up from the bottom.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I enjoy getting 1st place only to realize that the only reason Fuzzo is close 2nd is because he gimmicked the entire match by punching things hard.

XIM havers are the worst :negative:

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Versus, looks like you played against a youtuber (spoiler: you make him really mad).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpeYAFZuJJY

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I enjoy getting 1st place only to realize that the only reason Fuzzo is close 2nd is because he gimmicked the entire match by punching things hard.

XIM havers are the worst :negative:

Sometimes I do badly because my wife or cat keep trying to garner my attention... sometimes the cat wins and I slide down the score board

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

A bad opinion, this is.

the results speak for themselves

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Javes posted:

Versus, looks like you played against a youtuber (spoiler: you make him really mad).

Whiny little bitch complaining about a game whole actively not playing the objective. A good video.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Maybe he should keep a laptop near by to let out his stress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Javes posted:

You've seen his work. It speaks for itself.

• Locked thread