Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

pandaK posted:

I'm sorry about your Nitta

That's basically my expression in the bottom centre there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Polsy your av is incredibly distracting

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

remember when nitta had an anxiety attack and couldn't perform for the live so ranko had to sub in for her and she completely blew past nitta's progress in like a week

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Polsy your av is incredibly distracting

Yeah, it's really something. I'll figure out something to replace it with at some point.

pandaK posted:

remember when nitta had an anxiety attack and couldn't perform for the live so ranko had to sub in for her and she completely blew past nitta's progress in like a week

lol, pretty brutal way to minimise her involvement in the thing. It's ok though, she still gets to be leader.

Apathetic Panda
Nov 14, 2005

This is how we roll.
aww her idolized version is so pretty though!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Well drat. I just spent a huge portion of my G on leveling up some girls and now a medley festival rolls around. There is a good chance I will run out of G all together and have to bump down to 3-hard medleys (rather than 2-expert) to get my event points :(

book
Nov 29, 2014
What do you all do with duplicate SRs in SS? Do you just combine them or is there something better?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

book posted:

What do you all do with duplicate SRs in SS? Do you just combine them or is there something better?

If you don't have many SRs, you can level them up and either keep them unawakened and use them on a unit with an awakened version if there's nothing better, or you can boost their stats so that they can benefit to your support unit. Otherwise if you already have like 10 really good supporters then you might as well feed.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Year of the Monkey Nozomi isn't very good. Just makes me think of Chu-Chu.

On the other hand, I've never even attempted to tier, and the unidolized looks fine. Also, I've just now realized that I have both havles of a UR pair:

I feel fancy.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

Also they've made an anniversary 'music clips' product (also Vita) which appears to be mostly effectively game recordings of selected songs. There's a PV here. It's free for a month so you might as well at least "purchase" it if you think you might ever want it.

Pretty weak. I mean it was free, but, it's like 15 songs total and 2/3 of them are just duplicated from Shiny Festa.

Polsy posted:

iDOLM@STER Must Songs is out today (Vita) on Japanese PSN for a mere 6156 yen (or, twice that if you want both).

Fun, but Oni difficulty is basically incomprehensible to me currently, flailing ineffectually doesn't really fill up the bar.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Got a couple of green scouting tickets which yielded Rs, but put me over the edge of ten scouts and got me my fifth blue ticket, so

Pretty good luck in 2016 so far.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Moldy Taxes posted:

Got a couple of green scouting tickets which yielded Rs, but put me over the edge of ten scouts and got me my fifth blue ticket, so

That's a good Umi. Congrats!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Good Umi is redundant.

Congratulations on winning life, Moldy Taxes.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy posted:

Pretty weak. I mean it was free, but, it's like 15 songs total and 2/3 of them are just duplicated from Shiny Festa.

Fun, but Oni difficulty is basically incomprehensible to me currently, flailing ineffectually doesn't really fill up the bar.

taiko is so abysmal on a not real drum

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Decided to go ahead and re-add LLSIF stuff to the OP since the LLSIF thread in Games hasn't seen a post in about a month now. Some stuff I wrote before made less sense without the SIF overview, so that's something I missed when excising the info at that point in time.

I've also been contributing to the Girl Friend (Kari) wikia for documentation on Girl Friend (Note). I've added two links to the GFNote section in the OP - one to a Google spreadsheet I've been maintaining regarding a bunch of game info, and to the intro page on the wikia.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

pandaK posted:

taiko is so abysmal on a not real drum

Yeah, this is probably true, not that I've tried it

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

一番大事なアイドル「THE CAT」

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jan 6, 2016

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

でもね、俺はネコが好きじゃないよwww

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Cats are cute.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i wish i had cat

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

in real life i mean

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

I've also been contributing to the Girl Friend (Kari) wikia for documentation on Girl Friend (Note). I've added two links to the GFNote section in the OP - one to a Google spreadsheet I've been maintaining regarding a bunch of game info, and to the intro page on the wikia.

I don't have the energy to make an account just for this but please edit 'rack stone' to 'luck stone' in https://wiki.gfkari.com/wiki/Rhythm:Main_UI

I mean I don't think there's any officially listed romanisation but there's no way that's not what they mean.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

I don't have the energy to make an account just for this but please edit 'rack stone' to 'luck stone' in https://wiki.gfkari.com/wiki/Rhythm:Main_UI

I mean I don't think there's any officially listed romanisation but there's no way that's not what they mean.

Had a micro-discussion about that actually before updating the Stones page, but I'll change that so that it's consistent. Thanks for pointing that out.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Moldy Taxes posted:

drat I'm jealous. Nicely done.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Holy poo poo, why did I wait so long to make a separate healer team? I've been trying to do MedFest stuff on Expert because I want that sweet higher points per LP payout and I'm getting bored with Hard difficulty and it was kicking my rear end. Then I remembered something someone in this thread said about a healer team, so I cobbled together what I think that's supposed to be and while I still suck at these songs the difference is night and day.

Thanks random goon!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

squidflakes posted:

Holy poo poo, why did I wait so long to make a separate healer team? I've been trying to do MedFest stuff on Expert because I want that sweet higher points per LP payout and I'm getting bored with Hard difficulty and it was kicking my rear end. Then I remembered something someone in this thread said about a healer team, so I cobbled together what I think that's supposed to be and while I still suck at these songs the difference is night and day.

Thanks random goon!

This is super good during Medley Festivals. Especially because you can just buy score and event point multipliers to make up for what you lack.

As I post this I realize this is highly redundant, but well here we are.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Just played against the #3 guy in JP.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, they actually patched iOS Shiny Festa (presumably, it just says "bug fixes") to display Japanese text when your system language is set to Japanese, a bunch of apps got broken for that in iOS 9. I wasn't sure they still cared enough about it to patch it. S-E still hasn't fixed Final Fantasy Dimensions even though they updated the store page to mention it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

And in an unrelated note, I once again have less than a million gold~

also way less stars than I should. gently caress you Anzu.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

One day I'll have a more usable Master setup and then I'll understand the true horror. Meanwhile I'll just burn stamina drinks to make up the deficit. Actually I'm at work now so I'm hoping my earlier effort can hold me in the top 100k for the next few hours. Events should all end on Sunday...

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

Nao <3

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I'm just glad I was able to clear Gokigen on Master+. Fun as hell song. Yet I still can't do M@gic or Tokimeki Escalate on Master of course.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Why don't sa uploaded images not show up on the app

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

pandaK posted:

Why don't sa uploaded images not show up on the app

They show up on the android app.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

which one of these is the best and lets me collect the most idols and level up their numbers

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

epitasis posted:

which one of these is the best and lets me collect the most idols and level up their numbers

Probably gonna go with Starlight Stage because it has the biggest roster of gals thus far
School Idol Festival mainly has the 9 girls of Muse and a bunch of nobodies
Girl Friend (Note) technically isn't idols it's just a bunch of girls and I don't think they've added all of them in yet

All of them do let you increase the numbers and stuff, so if you just want "the most idols", Starlight Stage is the way to go

I'm interpreting "most" as 'most unique' tbh

Best, that depends

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

graybook posted:

Probably gonna go with Starlight Stage because it has the biggest roster of gals thus far
School Idol Festival mainly has the 9 girls of Muse and a bunch of nobodies
Girl Friend (Note) technically isn't idols it's just a bunch of girls and I don't think they've added all of them in yet

All of them do let you increase the numbers and stuff, so if you just want "the most idols", Starlight Stage is the way to go

I'm interpreting "most" as 'most unique' tbh

Best, that depends

Starlight Stage also has by far the most voiced idols

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok I got starlight stage but now my battery is too dead to play it drat

I guess making up a fake hokkaido address to make my jp store account is a good way to ensure I never get tempted to spend money on the gam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Yes but when your battery's alive you can have fun trying to Catch 'em All©!

All of them.

†Eventually. Maybe. Like, if you get pretty lucky, I guess.