Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Nastyman posted:

Looking forward to the upcoming book "Pounded in the butt by the inexplicable parodic fanart of my previous works."

"By KC Green"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Cows are such silly animals.

uh oh..

How?

It's okay though, cow, all the barnyard animals do it now and again!

Okay, this one one more time:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

Cows are such silly animals.

This is one of my all time favorite funny pictures. Please don't tell me its from a commercial or something. I like to think the cow and horse are best friends and the cow is taking the picture.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

:allears:

Fozzie Bear
Jun 4, 2000

Rockin' out at the god damn bank

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is one of my all time favorite funny pictures. Please don't tell me its from a commercial or something. I like to think the cow and horse are best friends and the cow is taking the picture.

It's obviously photoshopped, you can tell by the pixels and the fact that I have seen quite a few photoshops in my life

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

"I'm such a nice guy, I wear two fedoras trilbys!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Girl in a dress with combat boots without stupid hair colors? That's my kind of girl.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Beige posted:

how did the cow get up there?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Girl in a dress with combat boots without stupid hair colors? That's my kind of girl.

"You know I really liked Daria too I could totally relate to her."

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The fridge falls behind him, landing on the log which goes in front of him. Did Escher design Earthworm Jim?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It's a really wide fridge

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Pastry of the Year posted:

If it's illegitimate masturbation, well, the body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.

Challenge accepted.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

I guess I'm not the only one who immediately thought of Johnny Two Hats.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i don't even know where to put this weird funny thing

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

In the bin?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's cute enough.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

cows on roofs

hats on hats

but this i dont get

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Pounded in the Butt by my Lydia/Wednesday Pedo Slashart

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

JoelJoel posted:

It's okay though, cow, all the barnyard animals do it now and again!

Some handle it better than others.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

CobiWann posted:

Challenge accepted.

Huh. That was more difficult than I thought.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E: nm

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rampage Jackson looking pretty good these days.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The ratio of funny pictures to plain text posts is rather poor lately.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Well it's a good thing you're here to repost stuff from a previous page then.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had a Public Policy professor that, on the first day, handed out a 10 page "Pre-test" that said in huge letters on the top READ EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.
It started off normally but at a few points it would instruct you to declare to the class "I am going to ace this test!" or "Throw your pencil in the air and catch it" among other things.
At the very end it said, "Ignore everything else. Quietly put down the test and your pencil and sit silently until everyone is finished".

Seemed like a funny way for the professor to figure out who is observant and who do not exercise critical thinking.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

I had a Public Policy professor that, on the first day, handed out a 10 page "Pre-test" that said in huge letters on the top READ EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.
It started off normally but at a few points it would instruct you to declare to the class "I am going to ace this test!" or "Throw your pencil in the air and catch it" among other things.
At the very end it said, "Ignore everything else. Quietly put down the test and your pencil and sit silently until everyone is finished".

Seemed like a funny way for the professor to figure out who is observant and who do not exercise critical thinking.

That's also a common type of 1st quiz in engineering and science tracks in college. I had it popped on me back when I was in college, so did my brother in one of his classes at a completely different school. My father never had it in school, but weirdly enough it was at a PTA meeting. My mom said she was wondering why my dad wasn't doing all the tasks but sitting with his hand up (the final line of the instructions was to raise your hand and not complete the others). He thinks it was a "spot the engineer" test, since the only other parents that had their hands raised were all in engineering.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

flosofl posted:

That's also a common type of 1st quiz in engineering and science tracks in college. I had it popped on me back when I was in college, so did my brother in one of his classes at a completely different school. My father never had it in school, but weirdly enough it was at a PTA meeting. My mom said she was wondering why my dad wasn't doing all the tasks but sitting with his hand up (the final line of the instructions was to raise your hand and not complete the others). He thinks it was a "spot the engineer" test, since the only other parents that had their hands raised were all in engineering.

There's no way those engineers sat there quietly. The engineers I know are some of the smuggest, boasty motherfuckers on the planet.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Rick_Hunter posted:

There's no way those engineers sat there quietly. The engineers I know are some of the smuggest, boasty motherfuckers on the planet.
:smug:

That face makes all the noise they need

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Rick_Hunter posted:

Just raising your hand and knowing why is all the :smug: they need for that test.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

They are just smug and happy a book told them how to do something

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I was given that kind of "test" in 4th grade if you can believe it. Only one kid caught on and turned in the sheet right away. Years later different classmates of mine were pretty angry when they were fooled by it but I wasn't going to a second time.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is also how procurement works.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I'm more worried about the dude that got sucked into the black hole on the left

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/klaner.asp

• Locked thread