Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
On women in the military:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

DemeaninDemon posted:

Following a woman's trail of period blood is a well known tracking technique.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

DemeaninDemon posted:

This is so mindblowingly offensive my brain's immediate reaction is 'edgy troll, dude' but deep down I know it isn't. :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Support our troops.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Chomp8645 posted:

Support our troops.

Bras for all troops.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Breaking news: dangerous to allow gays into military because they will be too busy loving each other to combat the enemy!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Further revelation: cannot allow Italians into military because boiling pasta takes too much water to be feasible for field transportation.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
And don't even get me started on the many deficiencies of "the blacks" when used in military service.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
The English are insufficient for military due to their insistence on burning daylight to drink tea.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Chomp8645 posted:

Breaking news: dangerous to allow gays into military because they will be too busy loving each other to combat the enemy!

The trail of Santorum will lead the enemy to their position.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ro5s posted:

Bras for all troops.

That kind of infrastructure is expensive, though.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The US military, 2016: giving an all new meaning to the word MANPADS.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hey if a lady wants to stand in front of me and take the bullet I got no problems

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

oldpainless posted:

Hey if a lady wants to stand in front of me and take the bullet I got no problems

But what about all the blood they will shed from their lady-bullethole?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

BobbyK posted:

I've laughed off pretty much everything in this thread until this. This is just disgusting. He had to meet with the families of the Sandy Hook shooting.

No, even more so, he chose to.

subpar anachronism posted:

At least you guys don't have to be directly related to him and have to spend time with him when you go to see your friends back home. :negative:

No poo poo, I stopped telling my mom most of the time when I went to visit friends or do work in the city where she lives.

Big improvement in quality of life.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Guys its the smell that'll give them away.

One drop in the water and all the battle sharks will be on them like crazy!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

There are so many idiots and racists coming out og the woodwork in Norway these days due to the current "refugee crisis" it is seriously bumming me out. It's honestly making me so depressed I wish I could just start getting high all the time again and not care, but I have wife and kid now and I gotta think about the man my son is going to become and the completely hosed up world he's growing up in and it's so loving sad.

Prominent Norwegian politicians posting rants on facebook about how we should downgrade accomodations for solitary underage refugees so these poor, traumatised and often brutalized children will learn that this is a white mans christian nation god damnit we don't want no dirty immigrant MUSLIMS taking our oil money.

:smithfrog:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

EvilGenius posted:

Following a woman's trail of period blood is a well known tracking technique.

Literally the only time a soldier is ever dripping blood is if they're on the rag.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Fried Watermelon posted:

Guys its the smell that'll give them away.

One drop in the water and all the battle sharks muslims will be on them like crazy!

Na no sharks this is 2016.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Chomp8645 posted:

You'd think with all the Spartan worship they'd be for a gay military.

Molon labe~

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Elderbean posted:

Didn't gun ownership increase during the third reich? Isn't the whole "Hitler took guns away" thing total hogwash?

Yes. Only Jews weren't allowed to own guns.

I bet 90% or more of these assclowns would be on board with a "no Muslims" gun law.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Biplane posted:

There are so many idiots and racists coming out og the woodwork in Norway these days due to the current "refugee crisis" it is seriously bumming me out. It's honestly making me so depressed I wish I could just start getting high all the time again and not care, but I have wife and kid now and I gotta think about the man my son is going to become and the completely hosed up world he's growing up in and it's so loving sad.

Prominent Norwegian politicians posting rants on facebook about how we should downgrade accomodations for solitary underage refugees so these poor, traumatised and often brutalized children will learn that this is a white mans christian nation god damnit we don't want no dirty immigrant MUSLIMS taking our oil money.

the whole molestation gang thing isn't helping I imagine.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

DemeaninDemon posted:

MRAs: Men are very oppressed because we have to serve, women are unfairly exempt!
*women can serve*
MRAs: Well women shouldn't be in the military anyway because of uhh....... their periods.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I tried very hard to find an original source for this image, but as far as I can tell it just appeared on conspiracy forums one day around 2012 and started bouncing between them.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Not sure if that's .jpg artifacting or digital zoom making that picture look so grainy.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Welp. Poor guy.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Ableist! :corsair:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Biplane posted:

Welcome to the United States for at least... three decades. :fsmug:

I had to resist the urge to cackle evilly while I typed that.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
We got the same kind of talk, minus the oil, because that's all yours....bastards...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

DemeaninDemon posted:

This is bull, I've been tracking male soldiers by their smegma trails for years. All soldiers should be cut for hygene purposes.

Drunk Beekeeper
Jan 13, 2007

Is this deception?
I apologize for the sloppy name concealment work, I'm on mobile. Anyway, a friend's kid has imaginary friend, must be the devil! I'm also curious as to what kind of "research" she does about these things.

Edit: there was more stupidly from red, so I added another screenshot.

Drunk Beekeeper has a new favorite as of 00:47 on Jan 9, 2016

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Jesus Christ you think these people would have an idea about imagination as a concept, considering how active theirs are. Poor kids. :smith:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
True story: I was on a full train on the way to work a while back when a very clearly mentally ill guy started yelling and cursing to no one in particular while walking down the aisle. The kid next to me looked terrified and asked his mom what was wrong with him. The mom turned to him and said, completely serious, "That's what happens when you ignore God. Demons take over your body."

Some people are just incredibly stupid.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Biplane posted:

I can't believe you fuckers are turning into Denmark. What the hell happened to being able to shame people away from things by calling them Dane-like? I guess that's what you get for voting in the loving liberals and their clown-posse.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I can't believe you fuckers are turning into Denmark. What the hell happened to being able to shame people away from things by calling them Dane-like? I guess that's what you get for voting in the loving liberals and their clown-posse.

:crossarms:

I'm guessing that word has a much different meaning in a European context.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Elderbean posted:

Didn't gun ownership increase during the third reich? Isn't the whole "Hitler took guns away" thing total hogwash?

If memory serves the Nazis actually seriously reduced gun control measures and gun laws. I'm pretty sure they disarmed undesirables and told everybody else guns are awesome, you should get some.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Madkal posted:

Saw this poo poo on the Daily Show where they showed clips of Fox News attacking the president for crying when talking about dead kids. It is remarkable how out of the way people would go to make compassion look bad. You would think that their would be some introspection, like you don't have to like the president but at least acknowledge that when he is talking about dead children and crying that isn't a bad thing.

It's really all about point-scoring with US conservatives, to the point where facts just don't matter at all. It's almost an unspoken thing where they know they're bullshitting but that doesn't matter if it makes them "win" the argument.

Biplane posted:

Oh hey, a fellow Austral- oh wait you said Norway. Yeah, literally every Western country is lurching towards xenophobia in a kinda scary way these days.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Klaus88 posted:

:crossarms:

I'm guessing that word has a much different meaning in a European context.

America's overton window is shifted to the right so far that "liberal" means something totally different there than the entire rest of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Twitter removed the "blue tick" verification mark from Milo Yiannapolous, basically for being a oval office.

His supporters are now going batshit insane.

:munch: