Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Chloe continuing to be just the worst person for Max to be around. :colbert: So I vote to get that gun the hell away from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Chloe has already managed to shoot herself once. We really don't want her to keep the gun.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Should have just let Chloe bleed out. :v:

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

I love how completely nonchalant Chloe is about the warning signs that misusing Max's time travel powers is a very bad idea. So, her friend gets a severe nosebleed twice in a row, just after an intense session of rewinding? What a baby! Clearly she could use a bit of rest before returning to her role of a circus magician.

Voting do not shoot, mostly because Chloe is a terrible friend and doesn't deserve Max putting her neck in line for her.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Frank is probably not as bad as Chloe makes him out to be. I mean, he is a drug dealer, but what else do we know about him? Maybe he donates all his earnings to charity.
Shoot him anyway. Max has reached a state beyond humanity. She is past the point of compasion for ordinary people.

For some reason, whenever I play a game such as this, I start of as a nice person who wants the best for everyone, before I become a complete sociopath. That's actually a bit scary.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
Voting Do Not (try and fail to) Shoot. Chloe understands, and it'll help de-escalate whatever is going on between her and this dangerous jackass. De-escalation is good.

I'm also hoping that giving this rear end in a top hat a gun might be able to get him in trouble later. Maybe Chloe's terrible stepdad can be tipped off as to who stole his gun? Just speculating here, but it's the sort of thing I could imagine the game allowing.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Also, am I the only one that thought "you know, Chloe is enjoying the gun thing. maybe she'd actually get along with her PTSDing step dad if they bonded over that.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Veloxyll posted:

Also, am I the only one that thought "you know, Chloe is enjoying the gun thing. maybe she'd actually get along with her PTSDing step dad if they bonded over that.
Yeah, no bonding like psycho bonding. Dad And Daughter Team Up To Shoot Hobos.
Don't shoot. Max doesn't want that one her conscience.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

GlyphGryph posted:

Also, I'm disappointed that we didn't blow up the car (the explosion is fun!), and we only had Chloe shoot herself once.

http://thegouldenway.deviantart.com/art/LIFE-IS-STRANGE-One-More-Round-547036943

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Poll update! This is the closest poll we have ever had!! Don't shoot is winning by only 5 votes. The poll will close Friday evening so make sure you get your votes in!!

Lmao this comic owns

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

SO. I don't normally post when I'm about to close the poll, cause by Friday it's pretty clear which option won. HOWEVER this loving POLL is ONE GOD drat VOTE APART. It has been less than 5 votes apart since Tuesday, even though the poll overall has gained 60+ votes since then. I'm ready for death.

Please vote if you haven't yet!!!

Currently: Don't Shoot! is winning at 76 votes to Shoot!'s 75. I'm suffering. Which side will win? I'm closing this poll at 6pm PST, so in a little under 8 hours from now.

KasaiAisu
May 3, 2010

Ask me about zoning laws in videogames
Re-advocating for don't shoot! Nobody but Max knows that the gun won't fire and nobody but Chloe would understand. Don't put this hypothetical blood on her hands!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Now it's tied!! :twisted:

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Now it's tied!! :twisted:

oh my god my suffering is so extreme, im going to spend 8 loving hours watching this poll instead of working

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Guess you'll just have to do double alternate universe simultaneous playthrough for the rest of the LP!

Moo hoo ha ha

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
SHOOT. Frank is a dumb name and he deserves to be shot because of it.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Gonna vote for don't shoot because I tried to shoot him when I played it.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
poo poo, I voted and ended up tie-ing it. I'm sorry.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Frank is a creep shoot the fucker.

Oh poo poo I tied the vote.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Flip a coin Max. It's your only option.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
I voted don't shoot a while ago, if only because I took the shoot route on my own playthrough and I've just been voting opposite to myself most of the time.

...Doesn't really help with the tie though.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
In the spirit of Barack Obama, Don't Shoot.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Life is Strange - Gun Control Debate

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Waffleman_ posted:

Life is Strange - Gun Control Debate

Life Is Strange - if we know the gun isn't loaded, is it really that big of a crime?
Even if this technically breaks the whole "Don't point a gun at something you're not going to shoot rule due to lack of bullets.
But so does putting the gun down and getting it stolen.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Aww hell I actually voted finally and now we're tied again.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I'm gonna go to the library and vote 4 times for each of the options :devil:

Renditious
Sep 25, 2012
And let's just go in here and tie up the options again....

(Great LP, by the way).

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Ya'll got less than an hour and Don't Shoot is currently in the lead by 3 frickin votes. I am still in disbelief how close this is.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Max shoots picures not guns.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I, a real life anime, recommend shooting for MAXIMUM OVERDRAMA

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Callin it at 107 for Don't Shoot! vs 101 for Shoot! U finally broke out of the five vote valley good work thread. I'm so proud.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Panzer Skank posted:

Callin it at 107 for Don't Shoot! vs 101 for Shoot! U finally broke out of the five vote valley good work thread. I'm so proud.

Count on goons to equip the criminal element with firearms. :tfrxmas:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh good, the guy who tried to stab Chloe and threatened to kill us by friday has a gun.

Cool.

Good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's cool, we have superpowers.

Plus, dude probably already had at least one gun already. Look at him.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Hello! time for a :siren: NEW VIDEO :siren:

:siren:Today we take a peaceful stroll through the woods and then catch a ride back to school:siren:

No poll today!

Here are the new journal pages:

And the last profile card:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Who the hell chills out on operative train tracks? And why? That's such a dumb way to die.

Spoiler for those who haven't seen the video yet.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 11, 2016

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
Max stepping right up to authority figures and giving them a piece of her mind, in clear view of everybody, is a big change. She's getting cocky with these powers.

Also I hate Warren now.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Warren is great and you should...

I can't finish that thought, dunk that nerd.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Warren's a good boy.

That doesn't mean not to dunk him, but don't dunk him maliciously. All nerds need to be dunked once in a while, you're doing him a service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Can't even get his chemistry right.

Dunk on that nerd hard!

Also, man, getting some humanisation from David this update

• Locked thread