Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Booblord Zagats posted:

So did you try slamming out the middle one and end up with the left one as a drunken consolation prize?

They're all pretty hot actually, but at this point basically like little sisters and I'm still in a relationship because I'm a pussy and my pickup game is weak.

To add on to the weirdness of my Somek-experience, it seems I didn't even have the worst night. The guy that woke up on my couch apparently didn't sleep there the entire time. The girls "brought me to bed" at 1am after "I had an emotionless face while wandering around the apartment like a robot looking for my bed". They then spent the next two hours trying to keep the guy on the couch from driving home (which was impossible to begin with since I had taken his keys from him three hours prior) and then trying to escape my apartment to get the chick on the right's apartment for what we assume to be a booty call.

Chick was terrified because she was sober and had no idea who was banging on her door at 4am, then "manipulating" the doorknob in what seemed like a break-in attempt. She took a picture of countless huddled footprints in the otherwise pristine snow below her kitchen window and contemplated calling the police before she figured out who it was because he had tried calling her...twenty-five times, leaving voice-messages of barely audible breathing.

Somek...not even once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I don't see the "racism" in the post that he got a week probation for. He called the dude who shot a chick for not being interested in him a thug. Seems like a pretty accurate description of that behavior.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
yes but you see his name is KUNG FU FIST gently caress and therefore

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
yo whip I guess this means you're in it for hildawg?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Her gunt is bigger than her tits. :barf:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
don'tcha wanna lick that candy cane?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I posted a hot naked chick and you all talk about that ham villain? what the gently caress

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
If you are still a Clinton supporter after that image I don't even know anymore

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Trump,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUNt_jaNoMo

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I posted a hot naked chick and you all talk about that ham villain? what the gently caress

What have you done this page?

joat mon fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 8, 2016

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I am officially ALL IN on the hilldawg and Lena threesome :quagmire:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my guess for kfff would be that "calling black people 'thugs' is some dogwhistle poo poo usually" followed by a "why not just call the dude a waste of space/piece of poo poo/literal human garbage/standard air wing member/anything but what your racist uncle buck calls the local mailman"

have a :nws: gif in penance for me talking about that poo poo: http://i.imgur.com/SGwXaFi.gifv

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jan 9, 2016

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

:robble:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

penance for the orange haired cutter and post lena dunham exposure prophylaxis~

:nws:
https://36.media.tumblr.com/2306ca96e258874b681a55477dd0487b/tumblr_nq3v81eg6W1spg7rio1_500.jpg
https://49.media.tumblr.com/ee80e672a04aaeb9085735f82765612f/tumblr_np5pafH7xo1spg7rio1_400.gif
https://45.media.tumblr.com/f94665750d5ec793c94bd934a85a8776/tumblr_nsy1ugoFFr1r083kuo3_400.gif
https://49.media.tumblr.com/9da65e95c99534eec5399c2bccd10700/tumblr_np81fxYcRv1spg7rio1_400.gif

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Potential BFF posted:

penance for the orange haired cutter and post lena dunham exposure prophylaxis~

https://49.media.tumblr.com/ee80e672a04aaeb9085735f82765612f/tumblr_np5pafH7xo1spg7rio1_400.gif

What a pretty little cooter

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Duzzy Funlop posted:

What a pretty little cooter

the word 'cooter' will never not be funny to me

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The first O-2 I hosted for the good cheer program told me 'cooter' meant 'butt' and I lived in that understanding for roughly 4 years, making for some entertaining situation involving Americans that I never understood.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
House rule for Scrabble: if you can successfully play the word "cooter," you win.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I almost forgot that you guys with Soju Diploma did it just outside the gates

You have not experienced hangover until you're the lone white guy in a room full of middle aged Koreans, ALL of whom are feeding you soju shots one after another. People don't understand my visceral hatred towards it now, like "oh, it's not that bad" when they take a shot of it.

Take 10 shots, say the same. Now take 30 shots, dehumanize and face to one helluva loving mess and the most crippling hangover of life.

The worst part about that poo poo, THE loving WORST, it is mixes with just about everything and becomes invisible. The girls I always partied with would drink soju+lemon, or god help me KiwiSoju (Which is essentially a kiwi smoothie with a gently caress ton of soju in it!) poo poo don't taste like booze. But it fuuuuucks you up for literally pennies.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The first O-2 I hosted for the good cheer program told me 'cooter' meant 'butt' and I lived in that understanding for roughly 4 years, making for some entertaining situation involving Americans that I never understood.

See also, "fanny" involving the English.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

MA-Horus posted:

I almost forgot that you guys with Soju Diploma did it just outside the gates

You have not experienced hangover until you're the lone white guy in a room full of middle aged Koreans, ALL of whom are feeding you soju shots one after another. People don't understand my visceral hatred towards it now, like "oh, it's not that bad" when they take a shot of it.

Take 10 shots, say the same. Now take 30 shots, dehumanize and face to one helluva loving mess and the most crippling hangover of life.

The worst part about that poo poo, THE loving WORST, it is mixes with just about everything and becomes invisible. The girls I always partied with would drink soju+lemon, or god help me KiwiSoju (Which is essentially a kiwi smoothie with a gently caress ton of soju in it!) poo poo don't taste like booze. But it fuuuuucks you up for literally pennies.

I kinda wanna see if I can find one of those $20 gallon plastic jugs of soju somewhere around here now so I can give people firsthand examples of how evil it is.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Large Asian markets might have them, liquor shops might too but it'll be overpriced 200ml bottles or some bullshit like that

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

You can the "fairly" traditional 500ml bottles for 6 bucks in Canada apparently. Still overpriced, but not as bad as here.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

pro tier soju experience right there.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Slim Pickens posted:

Large Asian markets might have them, liquor shops might too but it'll be overpriced 200ml bottles or some bullshit like that

I honestly didn't believe they sold like actual loving gallon jugs of the poo poo, like right in the middle of HomePlus and everything, until my neighbors across the hall had to hide three of them on the exterior fire stairs before a surprise inspection.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You can the "fairly" traditional 500ml bottles for 6 bucks in Canada apparently. Still overpriced, but not as bad as here.

yeah then you get to teach everyone how to flick the tail off of the cap

More shots, more soju ughhhhhhh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i guess i need a new title.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Don't think I'm going out on a limb here saying that Exclamation Marx was being a dick. Anyways it's the weekend and I'm bored. What do you want made?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Don't think I'm going out on a limb here saying that Exclamation Marx was being a dick. Anyways it's the weekend and I'm bored. What do you want made?

Eh I was toasted and probably could have been more creative in what I said but still seriously :lol: at sedan chair being scared of racists.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Holy balls what a dumb thing to ban over.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I know it's not a big deal and all but I caught a Lady Gaga nip slip in American Horror Story and nobody on the internet seems to have covered this one so I like to think I got the scoop

http://i.imgur.com/GPSc0rM.jpg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

I know it's not a big deal and all but I caught a Lady Gaga nip slip in American Horror Story and nobody on the internet seems to have covered this one so I like to think I got the scoop

http://i.imgur.com/GPSc0rM.jpg

Eh she already did full frontal in that weird yoga video

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

saw star wars finally

it was alright.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Eh she already did full frontal in that weird yoga video

Yeah that's why the accomplishment rings a little hollow to me

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Big boobs on a fit frame. Hell yes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hate it when that happens.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
saturday afternoon butt postin
http://i.imgur.com/pf8iTYH.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
that is hella good butt

• Locked thread