Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I would say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but she probably hasn't seen one in her life

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Woodenlung posted:

Here they are, throwing their bottles in the water, so the bottle collector has to jump down there to get them. The guy with the face tat looks especially pleased.

+
Washingredskinfanseesrealnative.jpg

Kill all football fans

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

He roped some poor girl into participating in this poo poo but at least she was smart enough to not show her face.

Participating in some weird gently caress's naked pictures is bad enough. Wearing a stupid loving Firefly hat is bad too. But at least your dignity is intact.

She's the only really winner here, is what I'm saying. Including all of us who viewed these pictures.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Ambitious Spider posted:

My curiosity got the better of me. I wish it didn't
I bailed out. Does he gently caress a pokemon?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

John Big Booty posted:

I bailed out. Does he gently caress a pokemon?

Somehow it manages to be worse

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

She could seriously do better.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

DorkusMalorkus posted:

He roped some poor girl into participating in this poo poo but at least she was smart enough to not show her face.

Participating in some weird gently caress's naked pictures is bad enough. Wearing a stupid loving Firefly hat is bad too. But at least your dignity is intact.

She's the only really winner here, is what I'm saying. Including all of us who viewed these pictures.

After seeing what he is packing, I'm not so sure she has won much of anything, really.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bluemillion posted:

I dunno. Decent body but could have a hosed up face or brain. Considering they are both doing this voluntarily I imagine their both hosed in the brain.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

goose fleet posted:

I would say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but she probably hasn't seen one in her life

Speaking of which

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjyc7oxBmg4

I can't hate her but tbh the white rapper near the end makes me cringe

stealth edit: also, why is Jeffrey Starr there???

KILLALLNERDS.EXE
Oct 12, 2009
:nws: http://imgur.com/X6QlBLP

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Bluemillion posted:

anyone could do better.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Is it just because the guy is fat or does that sex doll have the proportions of an actual child :gonk:

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Does she piss her self or something? Why the blanket?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Honesty I was expecting something worse. Maybe piss stained underoos.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Saw this and went "well, he's relatively normal looking" and then I scrolled

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

davidspackage posted:

Is it just because the guy is fat or does that sex doll have the proportions of an actual child :gonk:

:aaaaa: I've seen that picture a bunch on imgur lately and never stopped to look long enough to realise how small the doll seems to be. Fwiw, most Realdoll's are only around 5' tall so here's hoping it's just weird perspective in the photo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

GIS "cutaneous horn" if you don't want to sleep. Some of the pics are :nws: for reasons you don't want to know.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

It's like her brain is taking a poo poo through her new anus.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's like her brain is taking a poo poo through her new anus.

much like you're posting

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jesus she was really horny

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So does this guy have horrible phimosis or do there exist men whose foreskin is longer than their actual dick?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bast Relief posted:

Oh, I'm sure there's things dripping out of her, but we'd be extremely lucky if all it were was piss.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

So does this guy have horrible phimosis or do there exist men whose foreskin is longer than their actual dick?

His foreskin is like a fedora for his dick.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Solice Kirsk posted:

:chanpop:
sugoi

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Stoatbringer posted:

GIS "cutaneous horn" if you don't want to sleep. Some of the pics are :nws: for reasons you don't want to know.

I've heard of being horny, but that's ridiculous.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Baa!

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

there exist men whose foreskin is longer than their actual dick

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

Every body part poops (probably a little :nms:. Unfortunately carcinoma seems to be the root cause of a lot of these. :(

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Solice Kirsk posted:

"Just the tip, m'ohelady"

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Solice Kirsk posted:

They have free mental health in Canada though right?

Serious answer, nope. Mental health is private practice here. Well, there ARE some free counseling options for people living at the poverty line, but the waiting list to get into these sorts of things is insanely long due to the amount of people who need them, like months to years long.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Nutsngum posted:

"Just the tip, m'ohelady"

:holymoley:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Bast Relief posted:

It's to hide his boner, duh.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Who was the goon who would pretend to be a cat and crawl out of the room while meowing in order to hide his boner from girls when he was in middle or high school? That's still one of my all time favorite mental images from these forums.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

popewiles posted:

Who was the goon who would pretend to be a cat and crawl out of the room while meowing in order to hide his boner from girls when he was in middle or high school? That's still one of my all time favorite mental images from these forums.

That was just posted somewhere else in PYF. I'll try to find the link.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

It's like something from From Beyond.

popewiles posted:

Hahah what? Now that's a hilarious mental image.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Part of Everything posted:

Serious answer, nope. Mental health is private practice here. Well, there ARE some free counseling options for people living at the poverty line, but the waiting list to get into these sorts of things is insanely long due to the amount of people who need them, like months to years long.

Actually, depends on the province and on the severity of the illness. Generally, psychiatry is covered through the provincial health plan. For counselling, there are lots of options that don't require that someone be low-income, including freestanding mental health clinics in major cities and counsellors as part of family health teams. Lastly, most of the major university hospitals in the province have a free outpatient counselling clinic as part of their psychiatry program. But wait times for free services ARE long, which means psych ERs are overused and understaffed.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

For a moment I thought it was george zimmerman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

https://imgur.com/a/hlOyr

• Locked thread