Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd like to finish yakuza 2 before dragon's Dogema comes out because I will probably sink all my free time into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
wai... wait a minute... this laptop i remember this laptop

oh my god

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

oh my god

way better than dungeons of dreadful, have fun

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted:

oh my god

you can find games anywhere

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm probably not going to be able to game tonight because I'm working a closing shift but I spent most the day playing Bloodborne until I ragequit when I got within like 3 strikes of killing the Blood-Starved Beast my first time fighting him and then died because my character refused to heal herself even though I was mashing triangle like crazy. Then I played Battlefront.

I might try to get in an hour or two of Divinity: Original Sin before I go to bed if I get off early enough but who knows.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Mario Maker and Halo 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm actually not sure yet, i just wrapped up a platinum trophy last night and i'm still kind of recovering.

Tfw wagecuck...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tfw raven hair gf with robust thighs and plentiful tits

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm either going to get stuck in a Human Resource Machine hole again or play Wind Waker HD OP.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
going through collisea in dragon quest heroes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It wound up being Mario maker, Bloodborne and Isaac. Although I'm about to download a 40+ hour PSP Jrpg on a whim,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got stuck on the same puzzle in Human Resource Machine to get the fewest steps thing on the XOR program you have to make but I couldn't figure it out so now I'm waiting until my hair dries a little and than I'm going to play Windwaker.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just healed my grandma.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent 40 minutes reading tutorial text in Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and I'm still not even really sure how any aspect of the magic system, called "Orbment" (Orb + Equipment), is supposed to function. Awesome

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I played 15 minutes of MGSV and thats probably it for tonight. Bye

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I found the iron boots.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I 5 starred the first 14 or so Cie'th stones, then ran around on a chocobo for a while.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I'm working on some puzzles for The Talos Principle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Found the Power Bracelets.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Hell yeah. Wind Waker is a beautiful game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love wind waker

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe the reason its hard for you to play this game for so long is because the insane bloom is slowly frying your eyeballs. Just a thought

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yueah why is it like extra bloomy for you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's what the Wii U version looks like

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That looks stupid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ita a mothershitting epic baby carrying a warhammer! :buddy::iamafag:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

That's what the Wii U version looks like

i dont remember it being that bloomy. im gonna go back and try to beat that game this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ita a mothershitting epic baby carrying a warhammer! :buddy::iamafag:

It's a sweet weapon.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its my friday today and im watching Kitchen Nightmares because im too tired to game currently.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Its my friday today and im watching Kitchen Nightmares because im too tired to game currently.

i feel ya. when this happens i like watchin dumb stuff and playing on my 3ds or vita. yesterday i watched food truck race on netflux and played story of seasons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's particularly bloomy because I'm standing with the camera in a dark hallway so the HDR probably jacked up the lights.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting a 2500 rupees was awesome and I felt like a bau5 but then I met the guy who wants to sell everything for 1000 rupees.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably nuclear throne because i'm bad at games and still haven't won it, if not that I'll make some progress in Ys Origins

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I should be playing Dragon's Dogma since it is live today but I'm gonna wait until next week when I have a good uninterrupted block of time to start the game

so whoever is playing Dragon's Dogma get those waifus ready for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Aiming to finish Strider 2014 tonight