Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Sounds like a really stupid thing to do. The badge is just so that public figures can't be imitated, it's not some great honour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I feel like this picture was custom-designed and market-tested for this very thread.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Samuel L Jackson stars in weird poo poo sometimes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Blind Pineapple posted:

I feel like this picture was custom-designed and market-tested for this very thread.

Are these constructed entirely by people who know nothing about WWII?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

cash crab posted:

Are these constructed entirely by people who know nothing about WWII?

Yes.

Finisher1
Feb 21, 2008

Just saw this on my feed:

"no more new weaves and poppin bottles on baby daddy's expense... Lolol"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Finisher1 posted:

Just saw this on my feed:

"no more new weaves and poppin bottles on baby daddy's expense... Lolol"

Yea, when I think child support fraud involving new weaves and poppin bottles, I think Delaware.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

You know what really bothers me about this? "Y'all" is a pronoun, not a proper noun.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

when the gently caress did this whole daddy dom/sub thing start getting big

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Hoooly poo poo, reading that made my whole skin crawl.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Takoluka posted:

When Tumblr discovered Lana Del Rey

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Takoluka posted:

I don't think this is dd/lg* or whatever, I think it's uwu~ GENDER IS MEANINGLESS °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

*: I know what that is thanks to tumblr! It's disgusting!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

cash crab posted:

I don't think this is dd/lg* or whatever, I think it's uwu~ GENDER IS MEANINGLESS °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Yeah, this one could go either way (or possibly both), but I'm more confident in saying this is just a weird fantasy thing with an actual father figure, not a weird sex thing.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, this one could go either way (or possibly both), but I'm more confident in saying this is just a weird fantasy thing with an actual father figure, not a weird sex thing.

This is the internet, yo. Everything is either already a weird sex thing or will be some day very soon.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

cash crab posted:

Poor sweet, innocent trash panda.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

subpar anachronism posted:

Poor sweet, innocent trash panda.

Oh.

...oh

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Lady Naga posted:

America's overton window is shifted to the right so far that "liberal" means something totally different there than the entire rest of the world.

Pretty much. The most right-wing party in Canada is still arguably more left of the Democrats.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pretty sound logic in my opinion.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Were they high when they wrote that? :psyduck:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Vladimir Poutine posted:

It's really all about point-scoring with US conservatives, to the point where facts just don't matter at all. It's almost an unspoken thing where they know they're bullshitting but that doesn't matter if it makes them "win" the argument.

Actually it's a thing with humans where once you have a viewpoint you care about, you interpret reality to vindicate it. You believe what reinforces it and either find a way to discredit or just refuse to believe what contradicts it. We're all guilty of the same thing. We just only ever see it in people we disagree with.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The worst thing about dd/lg is the term "cummies" though. Which the daddy makes for the little one to eat iirc.

ew ew ew

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Normally my police is that what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom is none of my business.

...but I really wish they did not publish that stuff in the same place I get my SU fanart and Homestuck theories from.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Klaus88 posted:

:crossarms:

I'm guessing that word has a much different meaning in a European context.

You are correct, it's another word for puffy.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I guess on the plus side, the guy who posted is branching out from his normal anti-vax and anti-Obama material.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Blind Pineapple posted:

I guess on the plus side, the guy who posted is branching out from his normal anti-vax and anti-Obama material.

Stimulants and anxiety can both help ADHD sufferers focus for a little bit, so terrorizing your kid probably does work.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

'ARE GUNS a bloo bloo bloo :cry:'
obama is chinese hitler

unironic worship of archie bunker

'I believe literally everything I read that aligns with my own bigoted viewpoints'

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

So do these people think countries like Britain with gun control are covered in death camps exterminating all dissidents? Are they even aware that other countries exist?

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

ro5s posted:

So do these people think countries like Britain with gun control are covered in death camps exterminating all dissidents? Are they even aware that other countries exist?

They also think that Canada and the entirety of Europe are completely void of gun ownership.

shabutie
Aug 19, 2005

ro5s posted:

according to fox news there are no white people at all in the city I live in, it's been entirely taken over by the MUSLIMS who go on patrol to keep us out :bang:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

shabutie posted:

according to fox news there are no white people at all in the city I live in, it's been entirely taken over by the MUSLIMS who go on patrol to keep us out :bang:

Is it D-D-D-D-Dearborn?? :stonk: You are a brave crusader. Keep fighting for the whites Christians.

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008

trapped mouse posted:

Is it D-D-D-D-Dearborn?? :stonk: You are a brave crusader. Keep fighting for the whites Christians.

My guess would be Birmingham.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-30773297 posted:

An American terrorism commentator has apologised for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go" during a Fox News interview.

Steven Emerson told the channel that in London "Muslim religious police" beat "anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire".

He later issued an apology for his "terrible error".

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Skaw posted:

They also think that Canada and the entirety of Europe are completely void of gun ownership.

Speaking as a Dutch person, I don't know a single person who owns a fire arm. Here wanting to own a hand gun is just as bizarre as wanting to own an assault riffle or a box of grenades.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Such Fun posted:

Speaking as a Dutch person, I don't know a single person who owns a fire arm. Here wanting to own a hand gun is just as bizarre as wanting to own an assault riffle or a box of grenades.

Sure, the attitude about ownership is different everywhere. But there are people who believe you absolutely cannot privately own firearms outside of the United States.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Such Fun posted:

A lot of Canadians own guns, although our licensing is very strict and the kinds of guns you can have are, from what I understand, a bit arbitrary. But for some reason even serious gun nuts that I've met don't get all "ARE GUNS GRRRR" a lot of time. Weird.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I don't know much about ownership outside of America but isn't it more common to own a firearm in Europe for actual practical reasons, like a farmer defending against predators or whatever rather than just hoarding them?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
The main people outside the police/military who have guns in England are farmers or private collectors, as well as organized crime gangs but that goes without saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I know a fair few people here in France with guns and they're all hunters or just like to plink from time to time. That said, all but a couple of the people I know with guns back in my Midwestern hometown have them for those same reasons, so :shrug: