Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I've never smoked a "doob" as the kids say, and even I think MisterBibs is a wet blanket. Perhaps you should pay a visit to this merchant, MisterBibs? Oh I'm sorry, they'll shut down soon due to adverse conditions. It seems you'll simply need to find some of those "urban youths" I've heard so much about on Fox News.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arrath posted:

We've done it. We've found the perfect square.

Buddy, I'm a straight-edge Muslim, which I believe is a geometrically perfect, Platonic ideal of a square- and I think Mister Bibs needs to roll a joint. Isn't there a concept of states' rights in the USA? If marijuana is legal within that state and the credit union will only do business with dealers in said state, it should be legal.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

In a lot of places in the US it is illegal to give or receive a blowjob or anal sex and yet these people expect protection from their fellow criminals such as violent robbers and murderers

E: it is against the law and I don't understand how people think it is ok to commit these criminal acts, so what if they were only trying to "gently caress" their "wife"

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
Far-Right British anti-immigrant party forgets to pay £25 to register as a political party, no longer exists.

quote:

However, BNP chairman Adam Walker, in a fundraising email to party supporters, said the "media frenzy" created by the technical oversight "proves how relevant and newsworthy the BNP is".

All publicity is good publicity, right? :shepface:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Slime posted:

Perhaps you should pay a visit to this merchant, MisterBibs?

And open a checking account? The "merchant" is a credit union.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Subjunctive posted:

And open a checking account? The "merchant" is a credit union.

He means the other party involved. :ssh:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlphaKretin posted:

He means the other party involved. :ssh:

The federal reserve?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This falls under the heading "Well, what did you think was going to happen?"

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Maybe that she would bounce up? Children aren't really known for thinking things through all the way.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Or that they would pop.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Wanamingo posted:

Maybe that she would bounce up? Children aren't really known for thinking things through all the way.

I'm wagering "the balloons will pop."
efb.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Man tries to burn bedbugs after covering himself in alcohol; lights apartment and body on fire

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

How do you learn what "should" happen? Perhaps by experimenting and observing as a child?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

So did he get rid of the bedbugs?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

MrSmokes posted:

So did he get rid of the bedbugs?

Probably not, the whole building didn't burn down.

Can't say that I blame him, though. Bedbugs are a hellish torment.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Staged prank, although not sure if that makes me disappointed or relieved.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Probably not, the whole building didn't burn down.

Can't say that I blame him, though. Bedbugs are a hellish torment.

For anyone who's never had the pleasure, some choice quotes from the Wikipedia article on bedbugs:

quote:

Bed bugs, bed-bugs, or bedbugs[2] are parasitic insects of the cimicid family that feed exclusively on blood.
That sounds pretty bad. Let's move them up from "pest" to "menace". Wait, there's a bit more:

quote:

All bed bugs mate by traumatic insemination.

quote:

Traumatic insemination, also known as hypodermic insemination, is the mating practice in some species of invertebrates in which the male pierces the female's abdomen with his penis and injects his sperm through the wound into her abdominal cavity
:stare: Ok so upgraded from "menace" to "evil incarnate"

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Just witnessed some top notch frood IRL. Yes we were at a stop when I took the pic.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Hahaha, that's great. Did the Rv just lose control, or did the guy driving it really try to U-turn across the interstate median and wedge it in there with the drive wheels above the ground? It's beautiful.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
The latter. He was previously parked in the median and tried to turn around and go the other way. Expensive little mistake, sheesh.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Hahaha, that's great. Did the Rv just lose control, or did the guy driving it really try to U-turn across the interstate median and wedge it in there with the drive wheels above the ground? It's beautiful.

Don't see any skid marks, so unless he came from the oncoming lane somehow, I'm going to guess the latter, which is just the greatest.

E: yessssssss

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, the box didn't lie, those steps are pretty goddamn fresh now.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Oh nooooooooooooo

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, the box didn't lie, those steps are pretty goddamn fresh now.

:golfclap:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:negative:

What a horrible freaking mess.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is that kitty litter? Maybe their cat would grow to love playing in it- I know mine does. She doesn't roll around in her poop though, just uses our other cat's litterbox as a toilet, and the one we bought her as a sandbox.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

haha I've done that.

also would

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqjt1toSf0

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why is there a door on your ceiling? :can:

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bottom Liner posted:

Just witnessed some top notch frood IRL. Yes we were at a stop when I took the pic.

did they think they could get into epcot that way

also fml for recognizing that

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

:3:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

This will never not be funny.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

titties posted:

In a lot of places in the US it is illegal to give or receive a blowjob or anal sex and yet these people expect protection from their fellow criminals such as violent robbers and murderers

E: it is against the law and I don't understand how people think it is ok to commit these criminal acts, so what if they were only trying to "gently caress" their "wife"

That's not actually true anymore, the supreme court invalidated any remaining anti-sodomy laws in 2003 with Lawrence v Texas.

Wanamingo has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Jan 9, 2016

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Well Wanamingo, an Alabama judge said the supreme court ruling on same-sex marriage didn't apply to that state so, y'know, that's just like your opinion, man.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Still thinkin about how misterbips is alright with, and almost lusts for, couriers carrying cash being targeted by criminals while conducting duties that are legal in the state and have a momentum across the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

N. Senada posted:

Well Wanamingo, an Alabama judge said the supreme court ruling on same-sex marriage didn't apply to that state so, y'know, that's just like your opinion, man.

Alabama is the only state that bans sex toys