Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

wheredidtheseboltscomefrom.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

SubponticatePoster posted:

wheredidtheseboltscomefrom.gif

The bolt-ons send their regards

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

wayfinder posted:

Bolt-ons? More like bolt-offs. :smug:

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

wayfinder posted:

Oh are you related?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Wanamingo posted:

Alabama is the only state that bans sex toys

I'll just add that to the list of reasons Alabama is the stupidest goddamn state.

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'll just add that to the list of reasons Alabama is the stupidest goddamn state.

Well they do allow them. If your doctor signs a note saying you need one. Also if I remember right you can own a maximum of seven.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the best part of this gif are the shocked faces reflected off the gorilla's chest.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTLqlIYS_c&t=618s

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

Also if I remember right you can own a maximum of seven.

One for each orifice. That should be enough. It's just common sense.

Haha, made you count.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
So you know, Roy Moore's latest order in defiance of the US Supreme Court had interesting timing.

Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore's son pleads not guilty to drug charges

But, given the Moore family's good Christian values, I'm sure the timing is just coincidence.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Wanamingo posted:

Alabama is the only state that bans sex toys

Not strictly true, in Georgia it's by county. The shop I worked at in college (Cobb county) got raided by local PD *twice* in three years. They confiscate all the dildos and threaten to jail the manager (me, the second time) and are general complete fuckheads about the whole thing. In Dekalb all the dildo boxes have a giant neon sticker that say "FOR NOVELTY AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, NOT FOR USE." It's rigoddamndiculous.

This was several years back now so maybe things have changed but Georgia so hahaha doubt it.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

This is goddamn adorable.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

13Pandora13 posted:

Not strictly true, in Georgia it's by county. The shop I worked at in college (Cobb county) got raided by local PD *twice* in three years. They confiscate all the dildos and threaten to jail the manager (me, the second time) and are general complete fuckheads about the whole thing. In Dekalb all the dildo boxes have a giant neon sticker that say "FOR NOVELTY AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, NOT FOR USE." It's rigoddamndiculous.

This was several years back now so maybe things have changed but Georgia so hahaha doubt it.

:psyduck:

Just when I think the south can't surprise me anymore.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Depressio111117 posted:

:psyduck:

Just when I think the south can't surprise me anymore.

I've lived in Texas all my life. Here's one quick trick to never being surprised ever again: Always assume, no matter how loving stupid the thing you just heard about the South is, that we can and will do something even loving stupider.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

13Pandora13 posted:

Doesn't Georgia also have like a hundred counties for some reason?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Coca Koala posted:

This is goddamn adorable.

I've been laughing at it for 5 minutes. It's so good.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Henchman of Santa posted:

Doesn't Georgia also have like a hundred counties for some reason?

"Atlanta" alone falls into two (three?) counties, DeKalb and Fulton. And I think maybe a third but I can't remember anymore.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

"Atlanta" alone falls into two (three?) counties, DeKalb and Fulton. And I think maybe a third but I can't remember anymore.

Is it for gerrymandering?

I just wanted to use the word gerrymandering

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

How about something gym related that doesn't involve bones going the wrong direction?

Alain Perdrix
Dec 19, 2007

Howdy!

Myrmidongs posted:

How about something gym related that doesn't involve bones going the wrong direction?

His entire skeleton went the wrong direction there imo

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I've lived in Texas all my life. Here's one quick trick to never being surprised ever again: Always assume, no matter how loving stupid the thing you just heard about the South is, that we can and will do something even loving stupider.

This.

In Texas you have to do the 'novelty' dodge, as well. Also this happened about 10 miles south of where I live. Must be hard out there for a sex shop owner, these days. Gotta deal with all of this poo poo, and then Amazon comes along.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The second dog that has the camera locked down with a 1000yd stare is what makes this image.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Clitch posted:

This.

In Texas you have to do the 'novelty' dodge, as well. Also this happened about 10 miles south of where I live. Must be hard out there for a sex shop owner, these days. Gotta deal with all of this poo poo, and then Amazon comes along.

It's loving stupid stupid loving :haw:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Wanamingo posted:

That's not actually true anymore, the supreme court invalidated any remaining anti-sodomy laws in 2003 with Lawrence v Texas.

well poo poo

I can only hope it is still in the uniform code of military justice so that I still had a point

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is it for gerrymandering?

I just wanted to use the word gerrymandering

Back in the day there was the stipulation that a person should be able to walk to the county seat from anywhere within the county in one day. Because of this there are tons and tons of tiny counties that are more or less impoverished because they're too small to have a reasonable population/tax base unless a city happens to be there.

Eventually the government wised up and changed that idea so western states have more sensibly sized counties. Many of which are still dirt poor cause they're inhabited by a dozen ranchers and 12000 cows.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
We have sex/novelty shops here in alabama. I know, I've been in them to buy gay dild-- i mean nitrous whippits

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

quote:

Includes favorites such as "These guys named D-Money, Smoothie and Shifty" are coming into Maine to "sell heroin" and knock up "young, white girls."

Here's hoping for some effective backlash against this idiot.

I had a social worker in NC named D-money but it was pronounced D-moany. To be fair he did like white people but noone's perfect

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

We have sex/novelty shops here in alabama. I know, I've been in them to buy gay dild-- i mean nitrous whippits

Wait, you can't buy a dildo but whippits are fine?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Yeah whippits good

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Whippits REAL good

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Birb Katter posted:

Wait, you can't buy a dildo but whippits are fine?

thats what i'm saying. the dildos were there for purchase by anyone. but since im hugely straight and like to party I was there to get the whippits. But seriously, I do think it's some kind of loophole laws because I've heard of cops loving with them before here as well. Maybe similar to those "not for human consumption" loopholes the fake weed went through the last few years.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Arrath posted:

Back in the day there was the stipulation that a person should be able to walk to the county seat from anywhere within the county in one day. Because of this there are tons and tons of tiny counties that are more or less impoverished because they're too small to have a reasonable population/tax base unless a city happens to be there.

Eventually the government wised up and changed that idea so western states have more sensibly sized counties. Many of which are still dirt poor cause they're inhabited by a dozen ranchers and 12000 cows.

159 counties, more than any state except Texas. Each with their own education system, local authorities, sheriffs/law enforcement, court systems, sales taxes, and wide latitude in how laws are enforced.

This is why Atlanta's transit system (MARTA) is almost entirely useless - to get out to the suburbs where a lot of people live, it would have to cross into 5 or 6 counties, instead of the two that approved it when it was first founded in 1971. These outlying counties are very white and often affluent, and most of the areas served by MARTA tend to be black and impoverished.

A third county joined in 2014.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Mans posted:

the best part of this gif are the shocked faces reflected off the gorilla's chest.

I think they're actually reflected off the glass.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If I recall from the last time that gif popped up in one of these threads, the gorilla did that because some idiot kid was beating his chest at him.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Kay Kessler posted:

If I recall from the last time that gif popped up in one of these threads, the gorilla did that because some idiot kid was beating his chest at him.

You can see it in the reflection. Little girl doing it.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Myrmidongs posted:

I don't understand how this crossfit exercise is supposed to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

C.M. Kruger posted:

I don't understand how this crossfit exercise is supposed to work.

It's not.