Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

now that it's over, i ask again: what are the runs worth going back and watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you had a week to post your weaksauce cucktier trolls and wait until it's over to do it? lol bitch

i dont watch people play games i live the dream

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

starbarry clock posted:

i dont watch people play games i live the dream

You live in GBS *claps hands* Begone!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

As a Millennial I posted:

now that it's over, i ask again: what are the runs worth going back and watching

secret of mana was the standout for me, but i really love that game from my childhood

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The awful block, tasbot, mario maker, both super metroids, OoT, this-> blindfolded punch out <-this, battletoads, mario 64 120 star race, metroid prime, battle kid 2, gimmick race, mega man 9 race, mega man 6, ninja gaiden iii pacifist run and more that I need to go back and watch.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Evil Eagle posted:

The awful block, tasbot, mario maker, both super metroids, OoT, this-> blindfolded punch out <-this, battletoads, mario 64 120 star race, metroid prime, battle kid 2, gimmick race, mega man 9 race, mega man 6, ninja gaiden iii pacifist run and more that I need to go back and watch.

What's the awful block?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

starbarry clock posted:

speaking of hard to believe things rofl at anyone who watches this junk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

*sound of the helicopters coming*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Velocitty 2X

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What's the awful block?

Lagoon through Animorphs, they're all terrible games.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Velocitty 2X

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Velocity 2X simulwatch was the highlight of AGDQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Monkey ball runs are also very cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Any run with TMR

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't want to watch velocity 2x since I missed the world record live. it wouldn't be the same.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Spyro was my favourite run.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I'm goi g to skip the next one live because the VODs are 100x more interesting than the hours of set up and interviews.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh the Mario 64 coop hack was cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i heard the Shovel Knight run was good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh the Mario 64 coop hack was cool

yeah that one was great, I loved super metroid 2p1c as well.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I think I'm goi g to skip the next one live because the VODs are 100x more interesting than the hours of set up and interviews.

This is what I did.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Velocity 2X looks kinda cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Read along with the impz while watching Velocity 2X: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758439&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=19#post454587365

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Its cool that there are a bunch of made up categories for games like Ocarina of Time so they can run it every year but have it be totally different every time, like the "All Dungeons Master Quest" run, which was good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Mirrors edge was good. Shovel knight race was good. I liked the playstation block. Transformers was eh sure why not.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm watching one guy play goof troop with 2 controllers and this is cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
1 player with 2 controllers is cooler than 2 players on 1 controller

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

Velocity 2X simulwatch was the highlight of AGDQ

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Wish they would have highlighted the controllers more because it seems like he does pretty sick stuff but you can't exactly tell what's going on.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Evil Eagle posted:

yeah that one was great, I loved super metroid 2p1c as well.

didn't this one break a wr too

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you had a week to post your weaksauce cucktier trolls and wait until it's over to do it? lol bitch

Lel, yuo fag0ts actually WATCH this autismal poo poo??? More like: Autismal Nerds Cucked Quick

Kek.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

secret of mana was one player 2 controllers too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just started watching velocity 2x

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The couch comments make a lot more sense knowing that they don't know this guy or this game. There's a long pause at once point and one f the couch guys "Can you go...uh faster?"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Super Monkey ball runs are also very cool

the monkey ball game that miles played was rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
backwards link to the past was neat. so was supes metroid. metroid prime is uaully cool, miles is cool. alright. in addition to what ppl said already.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

mysterious loyall X posted:

one of his ff4 pals send a donation comment telling how to get back on

that guy can read the matrix

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The couch comments make a lot more sense knowing that they don't know this guy or this game. There's a long pause at once point and one f the couch guys "Can you go...uh faster?"

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lel, yuo fag0ts actually WATCH this autismal poo poo??? More like: Autismal Nerds Cucked Quick

Kek.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

All the races where one guy fails his tricks and can never catch up were aids [lookin at u sm64]

I liked kingdom hearts for the first time ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

No kirby super star when they played fxcking 64, no blueglass no josh the funcdoc no fzero? lots of gaming fails this year

• Locked thread