Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Stoned Crystal-Hippie Valley Girl Nutshell might be my favorite voice she's done yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Stoned Crystal-Hippie Valley Girl Nutshell might be my favorite voice she's done yet.

Yeah everyone was on fire this episode.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
A broken clock and all that... Hillary Clinton might not have technically committed a jailable offense, but her record is far from clean. She's been involved in a number of financial scandals, including trying to steal furniture from the White House, and her hawkish policies have almost certainly lead to tens of thousands of deaths around the world.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Added Space posted:

A broken clock and all that... Hillary Clinton might not have technically committed a jailable offense, but her record is far from clean. She's been involved in a number of financial scandals, including trying to steal furniture from the White House, and her hawkish policies have almost certainly lead to tens of thousands of deaths around the world.

hello friend, d&d is thataway

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Added Space posted:

Afraid of Audio posted:

hello friend, d&d is thataway

Perhaps you would like to buy some Infowars merch before you go

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Added Space posted:

Source your quotes.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I would purchase a Lemon body pillow, but only if it is voice activated to respond to "my neck, my back" with "my pussy and my crack."

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Tracula posted:

Source your quotes.

I didn't quote anyone, but OK...

http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/14/hillary-clintons-unapologetically-hawkish-record-faces-2016-test/
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle_futures_controversy

Dylan16807
May 12, 2010

Added Space posted:

I didn't quote anyone, but OK...

The implication is that you said something stupid so you must have been quoting... Nevermind.

This is not the thread (or subforum) to talk about politicians doing things we don't like. This is a thread for making fun people that say ridiculous things, like "Hillary should be in jail because the benghazis" and "help me build an orgone pyramid while mainlining iodine".

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Dylan16807 posted:

The implication is that you said something stupid so you must have been quoting... Nevermind.

This is not the thread (or subforum) to talk about politicians doing things we don't like. This is a thread for making fun people that say ridiculous things, like "Hillary should be in jail because the benghazis" and "help me build an orgone pyramid while mainlining iodine".

Go easy on the guy. It's not like there's a subforum specifically for political debates.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

dijon du jour posted:

I would purchase a Lemon body pillow, but only if it is voice activated to respond to "my neck, my back" with "my pussy and my crack."

If a Bunnybread body pillow existed and had the Baby Bunnybwead lines in it, I would buy every copy.

And burn them all, to ensure that such a thing could never fall into the wrong hands.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

And burn them all, to ensure that such a thing could never fall into the wrong hands.
What could possibly be the right hands?

Probably not the left ones! :downsrim:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A Kumquat doll that plays this.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Waffleman_ posted:

A Kumquat doll that plays this.

:yeah:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm gonna go to a Build-A-Bear and record that onto one of the custom sound chips and get kicked out.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The Stiffy in a Jiffy derail was magical.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I really like Adam's serious input at the end. I had a cool chat with him on twitter recently about the Cards against Humanity Picasso thing.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Oh my god the antichemtrail poo poo

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Spaced God posted:

Oh my god the antichemtrail poo poo

Try to direct the vinegar

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Puppy Time posted:

Try to direct the vinegar

"Cut! drat it, vinegar, this isn't summer stock!"

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Spaced God posted:

chemtrail poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyCeFNrdkIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IE8Z3IOtRk

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

"Anyone who has watched King of the Hill regularly, surely has noticed that even though there were comedic aspects added w/ his theories, almost ALL of Dale Gribble's conspiracies had A LOTof truth in them. He even spoke of FOIA, the Military Industrial Complex & the Tri-lateral Commision, while hunting with his son. Dale always ended up being right when it came to the workings of the gov't.

Maybe we should've hired DaleTech to investigate 9/11, Bengahzi, the IRS scam & Obama's true identity."

I love Youtube.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

*As Obama walks out of the White House, a net falls on him*

Great work, gang. Now let's see who he REALLY is!

*Rips off the mask*

Old Man Clinton?!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm revisiting Lou's penis enlargement episode for the first time in ages, and guess who happens to, uh, pop up in the first reading...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

If you're gonna say Jon Pop, it's a different guy. Based on all the embarrassing poo poo he does share, I believe him.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:(

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82CuPpK2ho

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The talk about bitcoin at the end of the Infowars got me thinking that they need to do that bitcoin episode they've been wanting already.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I still can't stop laughing at this from last night:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ZhJvLP3.jpg :nws:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I made it big!!!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I still can't stop laughing at this from last night:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ZhJvLP3.jpg :nws:

My favorite part was when 4 people made the answer for one image.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

An FPlus retrospective
Retrospectives and origin stories are pretty cool, and this is no exception

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Portaxx and Stog's old intro is killing me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"I'M GOING TO SMASH THE INTERNET WITH MY BARE HANDS"

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Spaced God posted:

An FPlus retrospective
Retrospectives and origin stories are pretty cool, and this is no exception

Yeah, I'm loving this. I wish I had discovered PoE back in the day - I kept hearing the name, but I never really understood what it was, other than it was connected to OldManMurray in some way. I thought maybe it was a webring or something. So I stuck to SA by way of Lowtax's Cranky Steve Quake map reviews on PlanetQuake.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Which episode was it where Jack Chick joked about an F+ clip show?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
For some reason, the frenulum clip seems so much worse and harder to listen to here than when it was in its own episode. Maybe it's just because it's so jarringly different in tone, context and subject matter from the rest of the episode and like every past episode for months that it just feels magnified.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I want an episode that's mostly Nutshell and Portaxx doing their dumb girl voices for an hour and change.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Disappointed the 200th is not just reading more of the roy orbison cling film guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Haruharuharuko posted:

Disappointed the 200th is not just reading more of the roy orbison cling film guy.

That's a weird way to write BBoy360