Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i found a pic of The Saurus at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

The Saurus posted:

You can be as misogynistic and reprehensible as you like, just so long as its in defence of those poor, delicate and simple muslims

No, I want the EU/UN to handle refugees on Turkish soil, which we have essentially leased from them for the purpose.

Its in defence of humanity, you thick oval office. Even you, and your wife you send out to be allegedly molested.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what is the floor pizza all about?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Hey now, if he'd survived can you IMAGINE the number of white women he would have raped within seconds of touching down in a country with white people in it? The Saurus is right for us to fear these terrible hordes.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

The Saurus posted:

You can be as misogynistic and reprehensible as you like, just so long as its in defence of those poor, delicate and simple muslims

No, I want the EU/UN to handle refugees on Turkish soil, which we have essentially leased from them for the purpose.

Alternatively, you can be misogynistic, reprehensible and oppose those poor, delicate and simple muslims and be The Saurus.

I mean jfc dude you pimped out your wife so you could live in the US. I've known people who were in a similar situation and in order to get over the 19k requirement they wired money over to make up the shortfall and claimed it as a commission.

You don't really get to unring that misogyny bell by being hypothetically opposed to the hypothetical rape that might hypothetically occur if people were hypothetically saved from genocide.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CommieGIR posted:

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

You just invoked a dead child to try and silence someone in an argument

Congratulations on being on the same loving level as David Cameron.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

JFairfax posted:

what is the floor pizza all about?

They leave their food on the floor for days and still eat it because they are a gross manchild and his goony diaper wife http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749894

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

The Saurus posted:

You invoked ISLAM = BAD to try to demonstrate reasons to turn back refugees from genocide.

gently caress. You.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction posted:

They leave their food on the floor for days and still eat it because they are a gross manchild and his goony diaper wife http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749894

thank you

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

The Saurus posted:

Let me make this absolutely clear

I do not factor the increase in sexual violence because the alternative is to sentence six million people to death. I just don't loving care. And my ability to not care is my white male privelege, which I'm sure you will point out, but that privelege also lets me acknowledge that the human cost of one of these events is less than the other. There is no solution without a human cost. The cost of taking the refugees is less than the cost of letting them all drown. And white men, white women, european muslims and christians and jews, slavs and polaks, do not have any more right to life than a Syrian fleeing bombs our countries dropped.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

have u ever read this book The Saurus? It's very good and you might pick up some tips about keeping you hos in check

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
You do know that GBS would love this Muslim hate and would have already crafted several really bad memes? You have to pick the right audience.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Oh wonderful, JFairfax is here to make the misogyny abundantly clear, because the rest of you were just throwing women under the bus as a byproduct of your apathy about sexual assault and liberal guilt

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Muslim? More like musFUCKOFF! You rapists!

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Oh wonderful, JFairfax is here to make the misogyny abundantly clear, because the rest of you were just throwing women under the bus as a byproduct of your apathy about sexual assault and liberal guilt

yes I'm feeling bad that I'm unable to convince you that LITERALLY GENOCIDE is a bad thing

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

You do know that GBS would love this Muslim hate and would have already crafted several really bad memes? You have to pick the right audience.

His wife has been in the GBS thread on Cologne posting about how darkies are gross and any sensible sex worker hates them.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

keep your pimp hand strong brother

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Not only that but I'm filming the bus running them over and uploading it to live leak.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Wait when did sex work suddenly become something we can all have a go at people for? If Saurus' wife did it, that's her business.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The Saurus posted:

"All muslim men are rapists"

Got it. Anything else you'd like to declare that sounds like it came from a xenophobic pamphlet from the 1920s.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Adequate posted:

Wait when did sex work suddenly become something we can all have a go at people for? If Saurus' wife did it, that's her business.

he forced her to do it so he could move to america

he turned out his bottom bitch to make enough scratch that he could move across the pond

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Spangly A posted:

yes I'm feeling bad that I'm unable to convince you that LITERALLY GENOCIDE is a bad thing

Yes but it's genocide of the Rapian race. You know, that race of entirely rapists? The ones that are fleeing from the anti-rape brigade at large in Syria?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Tesseraction posted:

His wife has been in the GBS thread on Cologne posting about how darkies are gross and any sensible sex worker hates them.

link to post?

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

So you're suggesting that the EU sets up camps, that would be strictly policed and monitored, where you could gather all the 'definitely-rapists, look at them they're brown' people together; rather than having them dispersed over a large area you'd concentrate them in these 'camps'.

Hmmm...

And going back to a previous point, would you make female Muslim immigrants (who almost certainly don't commit rapes) give up their religion too, or just the men?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Tesseraction posted:

Yes but it's genocide of the Rapian race. You know, that race of entirely rapists? The ones that are fleeing from the anti-rape brigade at large in Syria?

Its rape all the way down.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

To be honest I don't care that she's a sex worker, my only criticism is that he mooched off them to get the money to move to America and then talks poo poo about the Syrians fleeing a civil war.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
He's white and lacks the rape genes.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

The Saurus posted:

:lol: I bring in more than she does

Just want to ask - what the gently caress do you do / what skills do you have that you were only making minimum wage in the UK but now you're in the USA you're suddenly rolling in it? Or is your wife just a really ugly stripper that doesn't get any tips?
Having any sort of required income to bring a partner in on a partner visa is offensive as gently caress, but it's 8k less than the average wage. If you want to be angry at a gently caress-off high visa requirement, look at how much you now need to get settlement on a working visa.

(Just to make things clear - I'm not saying that sex work is bad, just that it tends to be a job where you earn a healthy amount more than the minimum wage)

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

ookiimarukochan posted:

Just want to ask - what the gently caress do you do / what skills do you have that you were only making minimum wage in the UK but now you're in the USA you're suddenly rolling in it?

it's IT isn't it

it's always IT

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Tesseraction posted:

To be honest I don't care that she's a sex worker, my only criticism is that he mooched off them to get the money to move to America and then talks poo poo about the Syrians fleeing a civil war.

A niece accepting a gift from her aunt is now mooching.

A pizza left in the box under a bed for several hours is now a pizza under the bed for a week, boxless, eaten covered in maggots and cockroaches.

Occasional post on chris-chan forum is now I personally harassed and stalked a retarded man until he wanted to kill himself.

never stop tess :thumbsup:

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

Tesseraction posted:

She was also posting about how much she laughs at 'ghetto blacks' who convert to Islam and wear funny Islamic clothes.
See it's not just their joint live of stalking a learning disabled man that keeps the spark of love alive, there's also racism.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

It's possible and legal to get a US citizen to co-sponsor the Affidavit of Support (my ex-wife's parents did since she was a student with no income), incidentally, so clearly aunty was only willing to go so far in supporting him!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
it's okay Sarus, you can admit you want to watch your wife be gang banged by a bunch of inner city black american muslim converts.

This is a safe place

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The Saurus posted:

A pizza left in the box under a bed for several hours is now a pizza under the bed for a week, boxless, eaten covered in maggots and cockroaches.

Occasional post on chris-chan forum is now I personally harassed and stalked a retarded man until he wanted to kill himself.

Tell us more about your plans for DeathDe-IslamificatiomWork Camps for refugees.

Any plans for giant signs encouraging them that their 'Work will Set Them Free'?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Saurus posted:

link to post?

Oh no my bad, it was you who said it was sensible for sex workers to be racist as poo poo, and used her post as 'evidence'

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

ookiimarukochan posted:

Just want to ask - what the gently caress do you do / what skills do you have that you were only making minimum wage in the UK but now you're in the USA you're suddenly rolling in it?

Honest answer? The accent. Well, that and the US economy is doing way better in general because they haven't spent 6 years cutting everything to the bone.

ookiimarukochan posted:

Or is your wife just a really ugly stripper that doesn't get any tips?

She's studying full time and works one day a week.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The Saurus posted:

Honest answer? The accent. Well, that and the US economy is doing way better in general because they haven't spent 6 years cutting everything to the bone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You haven't been in the US long, have you?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

The gently caress? I never said that.

Serotonin posted:

She was also posting about how much she laughs at 'ghetto blacks' who convert to Islam and wear funny Islamic clothes.
See it's not just their joint live of stalking a learning disabled man that keeps the spark of love alive, there's also racism.

This doesn't ring any bells either, unless it's about the time I said it was weird how people convert to religions that have no connection to their culture.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
do you prefer it when your husband uses his pimp hand or his pimp stick to keep you in check?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Saurus posted:

1. she wasn't mooching, you were mooching

2. except she mentions at least two days:

Clochette" postid="452293697 posted:

On Saturday night I ordered a super veggie pizza from my usual place. I ate half and left the box out in my apartment until the next day, and then ate two more pieces. After that, I again neglected to put it in the refrigerator, and left it out for another day. I ate the last two pieces. So far, I have suffered no ill effects. Clearly, floor pizza is not the demon you have made it out to be.

3. I didn't mention anything about Chris-chan, dipshit.

• Locked thread