Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

Looking forward to a Doobies DogHouse Diner & Automotive opening near me, this is genius!! you the man doobie!! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

It's the Southern version of Corner Gas, except instead of plot/characters/food/automotive repair we have ___________

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Has he ever explained why he calls it doobies

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

From time to time the tree of doobie must be watered with the blood of crashcat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I bet doob supports Donald trump. A lot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Darth123123 posted:

Well they are both successful businessmen after all.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grody posted:

Has he ever explained why he calls it doobies

because he's barely-literate white trash

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chomp8645 posted:

Well they are both successful businessmen after all.

Well that s one parallel

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

"You're fired" says Doobie to empty restaurant. Then he closes the door and goes home. Welp, 11:30 AM time to have a beer.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
neon green relish

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Partycat posted:

"You're fired" says Doobie to empty restaurant. Then he closes the door and goes home. Welp, 11:30 AM time to have a beer.

Donald, and doobie, don't drink.

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
Goon project: buy a beat up piece of poo poo car that we take to Doobies automotive or whatever he calls his shop, pay him tens of thousands of dollars to restore it and fix it and when he's done let him have the car and after we can all laugh about what a freakin retard he is

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im glad i don't live in reform, al.

thank you for teaching my this, doobie.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Donald, and doobie, don't drink.

Well I thought they were American ... .does Fox News know about this????

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dely Apple posted:

From time to time the tree of doobie must be watered with the blood of the mods

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
doobs gonna be closed for the next two weeks celebrating

Roll tide doobs

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

only 4 more orders needed. Reminder: you are not allowed to eat in the restaurant.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You stupid fucks made to be the richest person in Reform Alabama

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doobie gettin drunk tonight Roll Tide

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

only 4 more orders needed. Reminder: you are not allowed to eat in the restaurant.
I'd like a 2 wing platter please... no, it's to go, I couldn't possibly finish this alone

oh wait, he means he sold 2. gently caress I can't read doobglish anymore

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 12, 2016

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm watching the game at the restaurant... but you better not be if you're ordering wings

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

Doobie gettin drunk tonight Roll Tide

god bles

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hmm I guess since I'm gonna be watching tv anyway I can cook some wings but yall better grab em and get out because I won't have you disturbing the game!!!

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

:eyepop:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Doobie gonna be mad at the froggers today

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

youre going to trun reform upside down!

so right side up now i guess?

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

His review for the doghouse also got flagged and removed. Those crazy froggers

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
How is a yelp customer supposed to know if they can get help to sale a car now?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the internet is now a sadder place for having those reviews gone. i hope you're happy

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

watching Making a Murderer on Netflix reminds me of the doobers hope he doesn't ever end up on the wrong side of the law over there in Reform, AL

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Any other rural small business owner could have gotten away with posting a hilariously slanted review for an indefinite amount of time. This goon oversight is the albatross around doobie's neck.

Also it's not harassment but it is touching the poop. Restrain yourselves people.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Is it too late to put in my order for negative 50 wings?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

Any other rural small business owner could have gotten away with posting a hilariously slanted review for an indefinite amount of time. This goon oversight is the albatross around doobie's neck.

Also it's not harassment but it is touching the poop. Restrain yourselves people.

Maybe if he didn't make the review under his name, and also make it even more obvious by also mentioning his other unrelated business, and then reviewing the other business and including a review for his first business

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Catherine Crash....

... C C...

... Crash Cat??????

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Please do not destroy the funny

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Holy poo poo, read this in the slow southern drawl for maximum Doob.

3 bags for $60 because i was still hungry :eyepop:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
funny: doobie comically bungling from one disaster to another
not funny: goons crying to yelp to take down doobie's hilariously inept marketing campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

Why would you do this?

• Locked thread