Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If you blow up moon, you get Morlocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

every year, the moon is one inch farther away

it has to be destroyed before it escapes our vengeance forever

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No. 6 posted:

as a powerball winner i will be an eloi

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

MiracleWhale posted:

as a powerball winner i will be an eloi

Gonna eat ur liver

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No. 6 posted:

Gonna eat ur liver

easy come easy go

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yall could give me money right now :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Welp

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pick posted:

yall could give me money right now :shrug:

I'd rather set it on fire and flush it down the toilet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

I'd rather set it on fire and flush it down the toilet

that's how you send it to me, i live in fire toilet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pick posted:

that's how you send it to me, i live in fire toilet

is sewer included in your rent

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

is sewer included in your rent

ninja turtles don't pay utilities

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Man I would have one hell of an orgy mansion. It wouldnt be my normal home either.

I would just insure orgies are going on there 24/7

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

No. 6 posted:

Gonna eat ur liver

I watched a documentary about how you can buy kidneys from poor people in foreign countries for transplant, I could do that or trick one of them into thinking they only need one liver and have one installed as a backup.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Zogo posted:

That powerball simulator is old and broken. The odds are different now and the grand prize will likely give 10-30 times more than $40,000,000 by Wednesday night. If you have infinite $$$ and infinite time you 100% want to play now.

i knew the odds were different, and it's definitely broken. my 1 2 3 4 5 + pb6 pick has hit the million mark 6 times in 10 thousand years and i'm running a 4 million dollar profit atm. stop getting my hopes up u dumb simulator! :argh:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pick posted:

ninja turtles don't pay utilities

im giving the money to krang and he's gonna build a shiny new technodrome and gently caress shredder in it while bebop and rocksteady watch

also i'm going to pay New York politicians to pass a law that pizza restaurants can't serve mutants

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

also i'm going to pay New York politicians to pass a law that pizza restaurants can't serve mutants

April's Law

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Three Olives posted:

I watched a documentary about how you can buy kidneys from poor people in foreign countries for transplant, I could do that or trick one of them into thinking they only need one liver and have one installed as a backup.

gently caress that. I want to buy poor people and force feed them lobster and Kobe beef until their liver is diseased and swollen. At that time I will cut it out, purée it, and spread it on a nice raisin toast with some onion confit. Mmm mm!

A Loud Fart
Sep 9, 2011
I would pay for a weekend with Abigail Mac, the literal personification of Florida, and would enjoy it.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's so much money I feel like people are just losing interest now lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BossRighteous posted:

It's so much money I feel like people are just losing interest now lol

Canadians are crossing the border to play.
:lol:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I hope the jackpot gets split between like 25 people with the same numbers because I'm selfish and don't want to see someone walk away with this much money.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

im going to blow up an island if i win

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope the jackpot gets split between like 25 people with the same numbers because I'm selfish and don't want to see someone walk away with this much money.

gently caress you mang, all the money's mine. I'll post facebook pics from my yacht in Macau for you to live vicariously through me, don't worry.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

A. Beaverhausen posted:

gently caress you mang, all the money's mine. I'll post facebook pics from my yacht in Macau for you to live vicariously through me, don't worry.

I was thinking Monaco, personally.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I'm going to invest heavily in artificial intelligence and time travel and create the ultimate being, full of kindness and driven with a purpose to make the world better.

And then call it Four Olives.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

VendaGoat posted:

Canadians are crossing the border to play.
:lol:

You can pretty much buy canada with that jackpot considering how poo poo the canadian dollar is.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

keyframe posted:

You can pretty much buy canada with that jackpot considering how poo poo the canadian dollar is.

That's Loonie :v:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was thinking of starting a company that basically does debt consolidation. The rub is, you have to move into a dormitory (which you must pay for, but is pretty cheap and basic) and all of your expenses are tracked in detail and you must meet with a counselor once a month to keep things on track for repayment.

Basically a voluntary debtors prison except you can leave to work.

Also if you try to bail before you finish repayment then there's some contract that basically you are hosed forever in the harshest possible way.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

soy posted:

I was thinking of starting a company that basically does debt consolidation. The rub is, you have to move into a dormitory (which you must pay for, but is pretty cheap and basic) and all of your expenses are tracked in detail and you must meet with a counselor once a month to keep things on track for repayment.

Have you ever seen "The Shawshank Redemption"?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VendaGoat posted:

Have you ever seen "The Shawshank Redemption"?

Yes many times but I don't get the reference.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

soy posted:

I was thinking of starting a company that basically does debt consolidation. The rub is, you have to move into a dormitory (which you must pay for, but is pretty cheap and basic) and all of your expenses are tracked in detail.

This is all sorts of illegal. It's also a terrible idea because the only people who'd agree to that for even a minute are exactly the people who'll run out on their debt.

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
As a white man, in America I've already won the lottery.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

soy posted:

Also if you try to bail before you finish repayment then there's some contract that basically you are hosed forever in the harshest possible way.

I actually would buy old hotels and turn them into free transitional housing for the homeless and unemployed.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jim Barris posted:

This is all sorts of illegal. It's also a terrible idea because the only people who'd agree to that for even a minute are exactly the people who'll run out on their debt.

People judged high risk can sign up for the advanced version where you are not allowed to leave and get to work sorting my m&ms by color or whatever.

Also it's ok I'll just fly these people to some place where this is legal (they pay for the flight) like those re-education camps for gay kids.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

MiracleWhale posted:

Life will find a way.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I'd buy all of the new Volkswagen electric micro busses. Paint them like all the A-Team van and crash them going over sick jumps.

I'd have a castle made for me and live in it. A nice one, like Hogwarts, but in Oregon.

I'd have a pet gorilla named Kong and have his trainer teach him how to play the piano.

I'd have my own bomb range, race track, pizza parlor, and movie studio. Finally get to watch a Voltron movie.

Dangerous Mind
Apr 20, 2011

math is magical
Powerball up to 1.5 billion now... I really really really want it to rollover to like 2 billion. So next time we have 5,6,700+ mil pots they seem tiny in comparison.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Someone's about to be the most hated person in the country.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I'd buy that wu tang album and then make another fortune scamming people on eBay by selling pictures of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

BossRighteous posted:

I actually would buy old hotels and turn them into free transitional housing for the homeless and unemployed.

I was thinking the same thing but with poor fire safety.

• Locked thread