Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

John Murdoch posted:

Bringing down the Commissar's entire house down onto him is also pretty awesome. Fits in with how the hotel steadily gets more and more hosed up as Day 1 progresses.

If we were gonna burn him, Hoxton would have to make a joke about Matt. Maybe the way to do it is sabotage the air system the safe room has to have. And by sabotage, I mean just hook up pure oxygen and :supaburn:

The building is already a piece of poo poo before we even get there so it probably wouldn't take much to get it to implode, but the biggest problem with Day 2 itself is there ultimately a lot of redundant space and cop spawns that don't really matter to a group of players that even remotely know what their doing. Without the first drill its like 1 minute to climb 3 floors. And with the destruction we brought around the motel, its disappointing to not go even louder on day 2 instead of just sitting around yet another safe drill timer with extra time wasted on waiting for the chopper to fire both missiles so you can press f on the extinguishers. gently caress his coke, his petty 4 cash bundles and his bullshit. We teach the commissar what happens when you don't take care of your property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krilion
Nov 24, 2015

Why cant we borrow one of Vlad's warheads?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Krilion posted:

Why cant we borrow one of Vlad's warheads?

you dont gently caress with vlad

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Sad Vlad is bad

Krilion
Nov 24, 2015

I want a heist that involves getting tac nuke to blow up something. Make it a week long heist, but the Payday gang are basically super criminal-terrorists, why not go full bond villain?

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Big Oil redux, where the Payday Gang is hired to set some oil fields on fire to restrict supply and inflate prices. Day 2 has you assaulting an oil rig and causing the biggest ecological disaster of the century.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I want a heist set up by Vlad's nuke going off somewhere in the world, or America, causing a full scale invasion against him by the entire army

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I think its time to actually go after a real piece of the US military. They can even keep it small and just raid a particular National Guard base for a certain weapon or certain person that's visiting.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

I thought I was completely hosed when the SWAT truck hit the poo poo out of my forklift after the car got stuck.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

We really do need more "Go and kill this fuckin' guy" heists.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

New heist: The Most Dangerous Game: Bust Matt out of jail and then let him loose in the woods

Krilion
Nov 24, 2015

FAUXTON posted:

We really do need more "Go and kill this fuckin' guy" heists.

You mean assassinations?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Krilion posted:

You mean assassinations?

Assassination implies something too precise for the clowns.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Assassination implies something too precise for the clowns.

We'd have to use a drill to unlock a door to open a vault to drill a safe to find the contact info for an assassin

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Basticle posted:

New heist: The Most Dangerous Game: Bust Matt out of jail and then let him loose in the woods

Deathwish difficulty requires the heisters to only use the plainsrider bow. :getin:

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Basticle posted:

We'd have to use a drill to unlock a door to open a vault to drill a safe to find the contact info for an assassin

Day 1: steal a space shuttle
Day 2: take over the ISS, drop a nuke on the guy's house from space
Day 3: destroy a power station to turn off his life support

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Krilion posted:

I want a heist that involves getting tac nuke to blow up something. Make it a week long heist, but the Payday gang are basically super criminal-terrorists, why not go full bond villain?

To be fair, we DID just tell Los Angeles to gently caress off essentially in a heist.

Not to mention stealing the Murkywater secrets. Chances are, a new Locke contract will have something to do with the Murkywater Master Server giving us some spicy memes information.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Basticle posted:

The contact info is on a laptop that must be hacked first.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I'm adding the suggested hotline miami changes to the master design document now. Which heist should I post next?

1. A code-savvy friend just identified leftover logic in Firestarter day 3- it was originally going to be loud only, you'd spawn way down the street, and the place would be swarming with gangsters-there were also leftover nodes indicating other things in the map would be on fire. Man, what we got was a disappointment.

2. He's also informed me that day 2 of Big Oil was originally planned to be an interrogation of the scientist with almost identical mechanics to Undercover-something about finding out where he's placed his "stash". Kinda glad we missed that one.

3. He's also almost fully implemented Undercover in payday 2 by just porting over the assets. He's considering implementing safehouse customization for his next trick.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jan 11, 2016

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm adding the suggested hotline miami changes to the master design document now. Which heist should I do next?

none

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The Johnny Gat character pack (Oh, if only)

masks - Johnny Gat Bobblehead mask, Gat shades

weapon - Knifethrower (Think of a minigun, but with knives :getin:), dildo bat

Perk Deck - Unkillable, based around reducing melee charge time, increasing melee range, taking much less damage while charging a melee attack, more health, and for the final skill, faster speed while charging your melee

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 11, 2016

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
C'mon Chip, just tell some of your friends at Volition about this game and I'll buy that Gat DLC several times.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hell, they could even do a heist based off of the opening of Saints Row 3!

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

Hell, they could even do a heist based off of the opening of Saints Row 3!

Who even owns THQ now? I remember a couple Christmases ago giving a lot of people THQ's entire catalog cuz it was on a ridiculous steam holiday/company bankruptcy sale.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

chairface posted:

Who even owns THQ now? I remember a couple Christmases ago giving a lot of people THQ's entire catalog cuz it was on a ridiculous steam holiday/company bankruptcy sale.

Nordic Games, apparently

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

Looks like that's not who wound up with Saint's Row, though, the Saint's Row IP went to Deep Silver instead. So it's them who'd have to team up with Overkill. Guess they really cut THQ up prior to Nordic buying em.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

...I can put 2 key cards in 1 pocket?!

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Crabtree posted:

...I can put 2 key cards in 1 pocket?!

Did someone else go into custody with a keycard and it got shifted onto you?

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Yeah, they changed it so going into custody or quitting the match no longer results in carried items being lost forever, you just exceed your normal inventory limit. Now you can full cook Rats even when your pubbie crew members die idiotic deaths!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Hasnt that been the case for ages?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
You all blew the chance at calling me a dirty cheater for using such an obvious hack. But now I want the characters to have lines about having multiple items on them because someone went into custody.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

New cheevos are up!

averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe
GOAT SIM HEIST WHAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaOZTs8QgQE

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Let's steal some loving goats.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Whatever that is lol. I now want a blood covered and scruffed up wolf mask though.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I haven't even played the game in the last 2 weeks and I'm buying this one on day 1 out of PRINCIPLE.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

WHAT THE ACTUAL gently caress

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/goat/

Goats full of coke! Goat coke rear end extraction! Of course it would be a Vlad job!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
BORIS: VLAD'S DRIVER, BORIS HAS DRAWN THE LUCKY ASSIGNMENT OF BEING "GOAT EXTRACTOR". GET HIM THE ANIMALS AND HE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE MESSY PART - OR AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaa

this is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i apologize for making GBS threads on peoples crossover ideas in the past

apparently the sky's the limit