Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Wrong thread dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

giffan posted:

Murata was playing Bowie on his stream last night :unsmith:

Murata keeping it real :unsmith:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Bad Seafood posted:

Wrong thread dude.

poo poo, I could have sworn it said ONE in the title. :negative:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

This conversation is getting really lame and one-up-y.

This is boring ciclejerk thread. Welcome.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Mr. Satan has a confirmed God level kill. King does not. Mr. Satan will clearly win.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Lamebot posted:

This is boring ciclejerk thread. Welcome.

That isn't a problem for a comedy show, really.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
This joke again. I'm glad goons love making the exact same joke in both the the one punch man thread and the dragonball thread so this wonderful conversation could happen.

Mr Satan was once the strongest non-ki user in the world. King is a normal guy mistaken to be super strong.

Oh whoops I mean they would both fight for a long time and then respect each others great strength and Saitama and Goku would say wow I thought I was strong but it is really you who is strong and all the bad guys will burst into flames :lol::lol::lol:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

sharktamer posted:

This joke again. I'm glad goons love making the exact same joke in both the the one punch man thread and the dragonball thread so this wonderful conversation could happen.

Mr Satan was once the strongest non-ki user in the world. King is a normal guy mistaken to be super strong.

Oh whoops I mean they would both fight for a long time and then respect each others great strength and Saitama and Goku would say wow I thought I was strong but it is really you who is strong and all the bad guys will burst into flames :lol::lol::lol:

I will only tolerate serious power level discussions all the time here on this comedy forum.

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Bro mr satan defeated god of destruction beebus dude is really strong. King beat the entire blizzard group without breaking a sweat.

This is no joke.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Get all this Mr. Satan talk out of your system now because you're not even allowed to say he's the strongest in the dbz thread anymore without like 8 posters whining about memes and jokes that they don't like

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Who's stronger, King or young D'arby?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Obviously King, Young D'Arby's a loving cheater.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Babe Magnet posted:

Get all this Mr. Satan talk out of your system now because you're not even allowed to say he's the strongest in the dbz thread anymore without like 8 posters whining about memes and jokes that they don't like

It wouldn't be SA if people didn't completely run a joke into the ground and then be hounded by equally annoying whiners.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

drilldo squirt posted:

One punch man makes a better superman than superman in my humble opinion.

I totally support this, Saitama is just a lot more interesting.

He actually worked for his abilities too!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Would Saitama be a lovely dad like Goku???

Someone let me know if we're allowed to make this joke. I would not want to offend the VEGETA Joke Police™.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Someone let me know if we're allowed to make this joke. I would not want to offend the VEGETA Joke Police™.

youre not

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Oh no!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Wait is this forum named VEGETA because he's a really good dad?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Saitama and Fubuki would be good parents to their children

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Hellsau posted:

Wait is this forum named VEGETA because he's a really good dad?

As far as anime dads go, Vegeta is actually pretty high up there.

He's alive (most of the time), for one.

He's also not Ikari Gendo.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Saitama and Fubuki would be good parents to their children

But King and Tatsumaki would have a reality show about how they are the best parents.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
What. Pig god has everyone in his pull. He's a sexy hambeast.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Metal Bat is definitely a better brother than Goku.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Professor Wayne posted:

Metal Bat is definitely a better brother than Goku.

Goku's brother is evil trash though. How's he a bad brother?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hes bad by association

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

Goku's brother is evil trash though. How's he a bad brother?

Goku helped kill his brother and didn't seem particularly regretful. I don't think we'll see Metal Bat help kill his sister.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I want to play the Metal Bat video game and the GBA version of River City Ransom just won't cut it anymore

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Zenko is blast though so MB couldn't kill her if he tried.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

Goku helped kill his brother and didn't seem particularly regretful. I don't think we'll see Metal Bat help kill his sister.

Goku's brother showed up on Earth and killed a farmer, attacked his best friend, intimidated his future buddy, incapacitated him, stole his son and beat him and his alien friend up. I think he was remorseful about his brother being evil though, and that's why he let his tail go when he asked the first time right?

Plus, he was stronger than the two of them at the time so if they hadn't killed him he would've gone and killed everyone at Kame House. And then everyone else with a high enough power level to show up on his Scouter.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Sometimes, killing your brother is the best thing you can do for him.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

Goku's brother showed up on Earth and killed a farmer, attacked his best friend, intimidated his future buddy, incapacitated him, stole his son and beat him and his alien friend up. I think he was remorseful about his brother being evil though, and that's why he let his tail go when he asked the first time right?

Plus, he was stronger than the two of them at the time so if they hadn't killed him he would've gone and killed everyone at Kame House. And then everyone else with a high enough power level to show up on his Scouter.

I was making a joke. Killing your brother is hard to spin as being a good brother. I mean, if you want to be serious about it, you could argue that standing by your family above all else is the right thing, but A. You would be wrong, and B. I think his son would supersede his brother there anyway. But that's not funny.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jan 13, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

I was making a joke. Killing your brother is hard to spin as being a good brother. I mean, if you want to be serious about it, you could argue that standing by your family above all else is the right thing, but A. You would be wrong, and B. I think his son would supersede his brother there anyway. But that's not funny.

He was asking for it, threatening to kill his son like that! :argh:

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

Angry Lobster posted:

Who's stronger, King or young D'arby?

NO NO NO NO

In sync with the King engine, no less.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Zerilan posted:

Batman would beat Saitama by buying out all the supermarkets in the city and threatening to cancel all future special sale days.

This might be one of the few things that would get Saitama to declare Batman an irredeemable villain and actually kill him. "Sales days aren't just for me, they're for everyone!" *batman punched so hard the red mist he was reduced to ignites from atmospheric friction*

Not really, but I could see him getting so mad about it that Genos has to gilt trip him into saving Batman when he's getting killed.

Anybody else hoping that Bang starts training Licenseless Rider? It's not like he has to keep getting his rear end kicked to be a hero.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Remember, if Saitama's looking serious, it's because he's having fun. That Marvrl/DC pic is clearly a friendly sparring match that got slightly out of hand.

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
I was wondering ... can Saitama beat the Void?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Yes, he can.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Grimwall posted:

I was wondering ... can Saitama beat the Void?

I didn't know Mars Attacks got a manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
ack