Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
you are all ecco in the end, accept your fate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

President Obama wants to take your guns and he won't stop there, he'll also take your buns and soon...soon he will take your puns!

good, sooner the better

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Birdstrike posted:

good, sooner the better

Your heart is like a dwarf jalapeno, my friend.

A little chilly.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

hi capps

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Summer is great.

But why do people have air-conditioning to ruin it????

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

PM Asiina and tell her you're replacing Spoonsy!

Asiina needs more than one I think so Dhaes is still good too

Let me run my own thread!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
PUT ME IN COACH

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

PUT ME IN COACH

I probably will, but I'm not going to unilaterally replace someone that would be extremely rude.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i played soccer today for the first time in 10 years

last time i played i broke my arm. today i played about even with the best players on the field (in a canadian university lol...) so i'm feeling pretty good

next game i'm going to make it rain goals because goalkeeper culture in north america is pretty ... stupid? i played defense today, but it seems like the culture in north america is 'the goalkeeper will do goalkeeper stuff' not realizing that the vast majority of goalkeepers only touch the ball sparingly.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

BottleKnight posted:

My name isn't hiipfire, it's mr. capps.

I don't care who you are, update yr ding dang game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dhaes posted:

politics?

more like polishits hurr hurr :berned:
i know you care

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

mr.capps posted:

buy me a pizza

no

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hip buy me a pizza

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ernie. posted:

i played soccer today for the first time in 10 years

last time i played i broke my arm. today i played about even with the best players on the field (in a canadian university lol...) so i'm feeling pretty good

next game i'm going to make it rain goals because goalkeeper culture in north america is pretty ... stupid? i played defense today, but it seems like the culture in north america is 'the goalkeeper will do goalkeeper stuff' not realizing that the vast majority of goalkeepers only touch the ball sparingly.

Congrats. Soccer is a lot of fun, but latin americans and europeans are way too competitive for me when they play so I don't get to play too often despite not being too shabby at it. I love playing defense or mid field. I'm a good defender since I have a good eye for the ball and where it can go and since I'm small I can get between players, but I'm bad because I'm small and I can't head balls away to save my life. North American goalie culture is pretty awful since I feel they almost want the ball to go in to get more points total instead of being the general to the defenders field commander role. Mid-field is fun because it's run run run, but I get winded about after a good 10 minute sprint or a good 30 minute run/jog so I need work on that, I do have good ball control though and I'm an awful shot despite being pretty good at passing. I'm just the worst shot. I hated playing forward.

My crowning achievement was in high school where I took the ball down on my own defense line and weaved all the way to the other side and missed the shot because no one was around to pass too.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hiip buy me pizza, they are $5 AUD

Delivery fee is like $20 though

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Why? Is pizza strictly made in the Outback and specially flown to the coasts? That's crazy expensive.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hiip loan me a pizza I'll give it back in regular monthly installments

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Why? Is pizza strictly made in the Outback and specially flown to the coasts? That's crazy expensive.

nah that's just steak, pizza is made like normal but it's expensive to deliver because it attracts hungry kangaroos.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So weird thing, I got a couple nabisco premium saltine crackers out of a brand new box and they were horrible, tasted like chemicals and bitter disgustingness.

Like all four sleeves in the box are like this. Can crackers even go bad? wtf, it's rancid and disgusting.

I really wanted crackers and a slice of cheese too :(

Oh well I'll just go to bed instead because it's too loving late for crackers and cheese anyway.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

it's like $8 or $10 if your order is over $20 though

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

:shepicide:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

So weird thing, I got a couple nabisco premium saltine crackers out of a brand new box and they were horrible, tasted like chemicals and bitter disgustingness.

Like all four sleeves in the box are like this. Can crackers even go bad? wtf, it's rancid and disgusting.

I really wanted crackers and a slice of cheese too :(

Oh well I'll just go to bed instead because it's too loving late for crackers and cheese anyway.

I bought some of my regular shampoo the other day and when I went to use it, it smelled like garbage. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with it.

Also you can always call/email the company to complain and they will sometimes send you free stuff or a coupon.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I bought some of my regular shampoo the other day and when I went to use it, it smelled like garbage. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with it.

Also you can always call/email the company to complain and they will sometimes send you free stuff or a coupon.

I read a bit more about it on internets and apparently this is a very common thing with this brand of crackers since they change their recipe a few years ago, they used to be known for their shelf life and the oils they use in them can go bad now or something like that.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The last time I played soccer was with a bunch of Brazilians and I was thoroughly clowned on and shamed

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

The last time I played soccer was with a bunch of Brazilians and I was thoroughly clowned on and shamed

as opposed to every other thing you do?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 27, 2020

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sports are cool and good, also I passed my engineering test so one more and then I'm licensed and can call the city whenever I feel ecco's posts are too precarious and should be shut down. (Always).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I had a dream about the zombie apocalypse, but it was extremely involved. It may have been the only dream I had last night cause it was like 3-5 seasons worth of a TV show. It went from the initial outbreak, to worldwide panic, to escaping society, to wandering the countryside (and avoiding water because there were zombie/mutated fish that were dangerous), to building an elaborately engineered city, the relative safety and society within that city, to corruption within the city, to invasion from people who wanted in who my or may not have been infected (including a personal storyline where one of the maybe infected licked my arm and then I was ostracized for a while (although this may have IRL been one of my cats who licked my arm while I was sleeping and it got incorporated into the dream)), to the eventual collapse and escaping of the city, to taking to the waterways but the aforementioned zombie fish had mutated into fish people who were very dangerous and kept capsizing our boats.

We were trying to get out of the river while being attacked when I woke up.

Personally I think the mutated fishmen is where my dream jumped the shark and the writers were just desperate for ideas. I think by waking up I was ragequitting the show.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 27, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

A lawyer

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Um Demons are chaotic evil, as lawful evil entities lawyers are Devils.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=Ecco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
NFL executives?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

I have a pet theory that dreams are actually from a demon inside us trying to convince us that we're not dreaming, and what is more demonic than a television executive??

My dreams are pretty great usually though, so if there is a demon, we are on good terms. My dreams usually involve complex storylines that are fun to play out.

Even if the fishmen were too far, I got a really awesome adventure out of my dream.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Demons are def lawful evil bruh check p lost

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

Demons are def lawful evil bruh check p lost

Um!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiend_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i had a dream that all the veins fell out of my arms and spent the entire night afraid that if i moved, they would snap and i would bleed to death.

anyways, thats my story

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't dream

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I dreamed of a greater America but all I got was a Donald Trump