Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Mitt Romney posted:

Looks like normal 8 years of aging to me. He looks like a healthy 54 year old. If anything that earlier lower quality picture of him made him look younger than he actually was.

He was dyeing his hair in 2008 so yeah, it was a bit just looking younger in the first shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Night10194 posted:

Please tell me this book focuses on how to actually engage each president in hand to hand combat.

It does, in a little short thing at the end of each section!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

foobardog posted:

It does, in a little short thing at the end of each section!

It also tells you where to find their true names so you can banish their veto powers.

The only person who ever found one of these names was Archibald Cox.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Rick_Hunter posted:

I turned to my father after the midterm elections and said the same thing. President Obama is going greyer faster than a city covered in ash.

Is that even a thing that goes grey fast? What?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trivia posted:

Saw this while waiting for the SotU to come up.

https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/yahoo-news-live-obergefell-on-the-state-of-the-160457331.html

(Watch the first 1 to 2 mins)

uh y'all this is pro-click

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Angry Militia Leader: Stop Sending us Dildos

http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-stop-mailing-us-dildos-1752580458

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lmao JFK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnUL9xt_aW8

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'd just like to say that Googling "state of the union guy with weird gray hair" gave me the result I was looking for quickly.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Well here is at least some good news. From Louisiana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/u...&pgtype=article

Finally, an expansion of Medicaid.

That's fantastic!! I'm so happy for Lousiana. I wish noted FUCKERIHATEYOU!!!!!!!! Greg Abbott would do the same. I can't wait to move.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Aliquid posted:

I'd just like to say that Googling "state of the union guy with weird gray hair" gave me the result I was looking for quickly.

He's a wizard

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

You won't take my snack memes, you won't take my double headed dildos... drat it, what do you guys want :mad:.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's

not

wrong

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

crazy cloud posted:

Is that even a thing that goes grey fast? What?

I thought it was better than talking about my ashy ankles :shobon:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

lol nice thinsplaining

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

They're going to get way more dildoes.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Night10194 posted:

Also note it will cost a shitload to clean up. Just like these 'cost cutting' measures always do.

Think about all the money saved by all the heinous cost cutting poo poo we haven't/won't ever find out about, though.

This is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mitt Romney posted:

Looks like normal 8 years of aging to me. He looks like a healthy 54 year old. If anything that earlier lower quality picture of him made him look younger than he actually was.

http://m.pnas.org/content/101/49/17312.long

Nah there's actual science behind stress-related aging. For an extreme example take a look at Lincoln's aging from 1860 to 1865. Dude looks like someone ran his face through a taffy stretcher.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I didn't even know Amazon had dildos. (one of the boxes with a dildo the Yokel Haram guy opened was from Amazon). Now I kinda want to get them a $5 dildo. Thanks random militia bros for showing me how easy it is to send random strangers dildos :patriot:.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

http://m.pnas.org/content/101/49/17312.long

Nah there's actual science behind stress-related aging. For an extreme example take a look at Lincoln's aging from 1860 to 1865. Dude looks like someone ran his face through a taffy stretcher.

Activity, stress level and sleep hours absolutely factor into stuff like this. I think it's a tough job.

Except for Carter, he handled it great I guess

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
FDR looked dead inside by the time he left office.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

FDR looked dead inside by the time he left office.

He didn't have a leg to stand on I hear

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

DrProsek posted:

I didn't even know Amazon had dildos. (one of the boxes with a dildo the Yokel Haram guy opened was from Amazon). Now I kinda want to get them a $5 dildo. Thanks random militia bros for showing me how easy it is to send random strangers dildos :patriot:.

quote:

"On duty we always had a pocket full of gummi bears on hand to keep fire in our bellies. Semper Fi."

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

He didn't have a leg to stand on I hear

gently caress off, he was rolling out worker protections and wheelin' and dealin' with all of Europe up until he kicked it. Never once even put a foot in his mouth.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Aliquid posted:

gently caress off, he was rolling out worker protections and wheelin' and dealin' with all of Europe up until he kicked it.

Brace yourself, I always heard it was the post-war headaches that did him in.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Brace yourself, I always heard it was the post-war headaches that did him in.

Whatever, man. I stand with him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Aliquid posted:

Whatever, man. I stand with him.

You Polianna

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

DrProsek posted:

If I had money I wanted to waste I'd send them the amazon 55gal drum of lube.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

DemeaninDemon posted:

If I had money I wanted to waste I'd send them the amazon 55gal drum of lube.

The gummi bears I sent should do a good job of cleansing, at least.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pick posted:

They're going to get way more dildoes.

I'm picturing piles and piles all around the sanctuary. At least it gives the birds something to perch on.

Maybe the garbage service will stop if 90% of it is dildos.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

On Terra Firma posted:

why is he still in this loving race?

All causes shall give way: He is in blood
Stepp'd in so far that, should he wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Well the 10 US sailors that some of the republican candidates were so concerned about got released early this morning.

Compare and contrast this with the last two times western sailors were picked up in Iranian waters and paraded around blindfolded on TV for weeks.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Night10194 posted:

While the state continued to insist 'Oh no! Totally no lead in the water!' for loving months.

Snyder should be in prison. I hate my governor. We tried to repeal that lovely Emergency Manager law, and what'd they do? Ignore us.

We repealed that EM law. Snyder just had the legislature pass a new version that's immune to voter repeal and they've done it with every piece of poo poo legislation since. They actively ignore the majority of Michigan residents over and over again it's a travesty.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

JFK is right

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Well the 10 US sailors that some of the republican candidates were so concerned about got released early this morning.

Compare and contrast this with the last two times western sailors were picked up in Iranian waters and paraded around blindfolded on TV for weeks.

Yeah it's almost like when you stop treating someone like an enemy, they stop acting like one. Weird.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Paul Ryan wants the D

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Now if we return the favor with 10 bombings...

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

ReidRansom posted:

Yeah it's almost like when you stop treating someone like an enemy, they stop acting like one. Weird.

On the other hand, taqiyya!

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Another reminder of just how much being President physically kicks the poo poo out of you:

Wow, all the blood just drained right out of his tie...

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

Woah there Comrade. AXIS OF EVIL.

I wonder how much getting no real negative attention on him helps Bernie in his polling against Republicans? I bet his numbers would drop if stories about him killing a guy had been circulating for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

In local politics news, please enjoy this video of a mayor leading the sheriff on a police chase for refusing to pull over for an expired state inspection sticker.

• Locked thread