Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
gently caress off, Latuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jay Rust posted:

I feel like "State of the Union" is one of those captions you can stick to any cartoon without changing the cartoon's meaning.

They could save time by changing the name of it to the Christ What An rear end in a top hat Address. Let's face it, since at least 2001 that could have been a summary of either the entire content or the entire commentary upon it.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen's source

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Did those kids ritualistically stab and burn a photo of a baby they killed too?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Time Dissolver posted:

gently caress off, Latuff.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In the process of depicting someone crying crocodile tears, Latuff cries a bunch of crocodile tears

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

You can both clear and pause your entire watching history, as well as deleting specific videos, and disliking a video discourages youtube from showing you similar ones.

everyone on this website is like 40 and doesn't know how to work technology

it's a sharp contrast to me, a 24 year old who doesn't know how to work technology

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

That sign. :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Hey Rob is back

gently caress the Bengals, I'm glad that their cheapshotting assholes cost them the game :colbert:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dunno what it references, but kid-me would have loved to ride around in a bus that was a converted WW2 bomber.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Hey Rob is back

gently caress the Bengals, I'm glad that their cheapshotting assholes cost them the game :colbert:

The Patriots almost never injure people though and are currently nigh-crippled from injuries themselves, nice "freelance work" there Death :colbert:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shithead former Toronto Police Chief (and now Liberal Member of Parliament) Bill Blair has been put in charge of the Trudeau Government's endeavour to legalize marijuana.

And a new Kal:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

vyelkin posted:

And a new Kal:

Beautiful. They really captured how Cruz simultaneously looks like a slimy mafioso and a lovely baby. :allears:

Is Kirschen outsourcing his art, now? This is a thousand times more coherent than his usual crap.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Cat Mattress posted:

Dunno what it references, but kid-me would have loved to ride around in a bus that was a converted WW2 bomber.

12 players of the Essendon Football Club ("The Bombers") have received a year long suspension for doping

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

achillesforever6 posted:

Hey Rob is back

Anyone who injures Ben Roethlisberger is OK by me.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Schnedwob posted:

Beautiful. They really captured how Cruz simultaneously looks like a slimy mafioso and a lovely baby. :allears:

Every time I see Ted Cruz on TV all I can do is wonder how anyone can see a face that punchable and hear a voice that annoying and think "that is my chosen candidate for President of the United States of America"

or "I want to see and hear this man on the news constantly for eight years whenever something important happens"

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Telnaes sketches from the SOTU. timg'd 'cause big.

She draws an awfully worried-looking Biden. I kinda want to give him a cookie or something. Ryan looks appropriately smug though.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

gently caress Rogers. We all know Death is a chill guy who throws the best parties.

I loooove him.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

loquacius posted:

The Patriots almost never injure people though and are currently nigh-crippled from injuries themselves, nice "freelance work" there Death :colbert:

I assumed it was referring to that one player who literally committed multiple murders.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

mandatory lesbian posted:

everyone on this website is like 40 and doesn't know how to work technology

it's a sharp contrast to me, a 24 year old who doesn't know how to work technology

Frankly, if turning it off and on again doesn't fix it, I can't fix it.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A Thing Didn't Happen.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

1 :350:
7 HILLARY EMAILS PEOPLE!! WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION?
9 :nallears: try harder, Ted

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Guys did the watercooler just say something

Yes, FANDUEL.COM and other fantasy sports betting websites are being put under scrutiny for just existing and not because they claim that they totally don't count as gambling!

totally worth going to bat for the guys with annoying loving commercials trying to evade the law man, I'm gonna do it

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Meanwhile, well-considered statement: "We're gonna make Mexico build a wall."

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

Yes, FANDUEL.COM and other fantasy sports betting websites are being put under scrutiny for just existing and not because they claim that they totally don't count as gambling!

totally worth going to bat for the guys with annoying loving commercials trying to evade the law man, I'm gonna do it

I could totally see Eric Allie identifying with the schlubby, creepy dudes they trot out to extol the virtues of their daily fantasy sports, so

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Bennett is really bad at drawing Joe Biden, I guess.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Monkey Fracas posted:

Guys did the watercooler just say something

There's just something incredibly infuriating about how Eric Allie draws sad, bedraggled people.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Latuff is good.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Our first vampire-American Speaker. What a time to be alive.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Moon Slayer posted:

Our first vampire-American Speaker. What a time to be alive.

The GOP wishes vampires/zombies/nuclear Iran were actually a thing so they could do a nasty crackdown on "THOSE" people in the name of security.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

vyelkin posted:

And a new Kal:

Kal and Telnaes have Cruz on caricature lock down.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Kakairo posted:

That sign. :stare:
You've probably heard about the ISIL-linked bombing in Istanbul. Guess what Turkish president Erdogan's response was to the attack?

fspades posted:

:lol: Not even that. In his speech, Erdogan reserved most of his scorn to intellectuals and academics who signed a petition to end curfews in Kurdish cities. He called them no different than terrorists and that they are going to be treated by the state accordingly.

You can read the petition (in English) here.
If you guessed "hate on/blame/repress the Kurds some more" then congratulations, you're familiar with Turkish politics.

So yeah, that's an excellent and sadly accurate cartoon.

fade5 fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 13, 2016

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

El Scotch posted:

Kal and Telnaes have Cruz on caricature lock down.

Jack Ohman as well

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Is that actually saying anything? All I can think of this is: "Why does Obama waste our time with that speech while Iran still exists? All operations in this country should be put on hold until that problem is fixed!"
Seriously, it's just a guy sitting there waving at Obama. Unless you already agree that the concept of Iran is inherintly bad, this cartoon does nothing and even then it's week.

To be fair, I didn't see that speech. For all I know that literally happened. Even then it would hardly be newsworthy.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 13, 2016

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

WARNING: WORM XING

I think I see what you did there.....

* Tries to anagram Roruz Raz in Ramirez *

I don't know anymore...

* Starts drinking *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!
JRROSE[!] pitches his idea for a sitcom about a sassy talking water cooler.

Some things are legal but other things are not legal. This confuses Eric Allie.

This is why the giant newspaper is a thing in political cartoons, because as little sense as it makes, it makes more sense than labeling a podium.

I ignored this when it was posted a few days ago, because who cares about Barber-Scotia Coll... Wait, Barber-Scotia what?

Ohhh, Barber-Scotia College. Good thing Gosse decided to redo this one.

• Locked thread