Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Bob Loblaw posted:

Holy poo poo you fuckballs. It didn't belong there, he doesn't list himself under automotive repair (just oil changes), it will piss him off that his one self saddo review went away. Why don't you post that you went for the oil change and you stayed for the 6 inch turkey since the hot dogs nearby suck rear end.

What's wrong w your brain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
From what I've seen, Reform is pretty much a Fallout 3 deserted town with empty sun-bleached buildings housing a couple crazed lunatics with guns

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

skaboomizzy posted:

From what I've seen, Reform is pretty much a Fallout 3 deserted town with empty sun-bleached buildings housing a couple crazed lunatics with guns
At least Fallout 3 NPCs could make interesting conversation

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
was doobie behind the forum outages????

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
he piled the fries all the way to the cloud

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

ahhh that's the stuff

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

a starwar betamax posted:

He sent the black lady hacker after us in retaliation for the Yelp Incident.

CatfishClyde
Jul 22, 2001
Orange Rhyming Dictionary
Tires.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

A tech claimed to fix the issue yesterday but when confronted today said it just plum give out

Maybe Lowtax shouldn't have bought the special cloud special

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it must have been a stray cloud frog that hopped into the wrong virtualized server

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012

extra stout posted:

am i really going to be the first person to notice he re-used a free coca cola banner from the dog house for his auto shop grand opening store sign

Welcome Home, Buster

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Bob Loblaw posted:

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a poo poo about the rules? Mark it Doobie's!

Jesus, I was going to show you that the review is still there, just filtered, but if you do a search on Automotive Repair near Reform AL, he doesn't even show up on the list. WTF Doobie, how do you own two businesses?

Don't touch the poop dude

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
which one of you did this?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Dave Concepcion posted:

which one of you did this?

the best part is the "hebrew national" ad in the corner, imo

also someone explain the black lady hacker, I want more information on the Doobie's Saga

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Doobie has a sexual fetish of being humiliated by people he considers lower than him, and nothing humiliates the Doobster more than the challenges of modern technology. Tasha, out of some misguided desire to spice up their sex life, posted a craigslist ad for a "black lady hacker" who, for $300 of Goons' hard earned money, "hacked" the yelp site by posting reviews and accurate cell phone photos.

So far, there has been no confirmation if Doobie did or did not cum.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Last Buffalo posted:

he plum done did

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Last Buffalo posted:

Doobie has a sexual fetish of being humiliated by people he considers lower than him, and nothing humiliates the Doobster more than the challenges of modern technology. Tasha, out of some misguided desire to spice up their sex life, posted a craigslist ad for a "black lady hacker" who, for $300 of Goons' hard earned money, "hacked" the yelp site by posting reviews and accurate cell phone photos.

that's amazing

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
someone please post that autotune song of doobie thanks in advance

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/File:IN_DA_DOG_SHACK

Also, remember that Crashcat is a Frogger Apostate. He tried to get the thread banned, killed the frog dog, and is pretty much like that crazy lady lawyer who got put in jail for aiding the Blind Sheik. Don't trust him, he works for the doob.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Bob Loblaw posted:

Holy poo poo you fuckballs. It didn't belong there, he doesn't list himself under automotive repair (just oil changes), it will piss him off that his one self saddo review went away. Why don't you post that you went for the oil change and you stayed for the 6 inch turkey since the hot dogs nearby suck rear end.

Idiot

The first rule of threads like this is to not touch the poop

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Last Buffalo posted:

Also, remember that Crashcat is a Frogger Apostate. He tried to get the thread banned, killed the frog dog, and is pretty much like that crazy lady lawyer who got put in jail for aiding the Blind Sheik. Don't trust him, he works for the doob.
One of those things is true, have fun guessing at home, kids!

I mean KIDS!!!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doob gonna make his own Tasha tribute on Valentine's. Good for him

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a very small serving of fries

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
a very small serving of

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
As much poo poo as Doobie threads get, Tasha's nuclear meltdown over the gay marriage ruling was still the greatest forums moment of 2015.

And then a mod came in and started talking poo poo about how nothing funny happens like a week later. Think it was Spanish manlove.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

:lol:

Plagiarism Piled High

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GeneX posted:

the best part is the "hebrew national" ad in the corner, imo

also someone explain the black lady hacker, I want more information on the Doobie's Saga

iirc someone posted a doctored screenshot of his Kickstarter page in which Doobie implied that black patrons would have a separate dining area, and when someone else posted it to Doobie and asked if it was true I guess he didn't know what Photoshop is and started going off about some black northern lady that had been hacking him. Why exactly he had such a specific image in his head of this anonymous malefactor is a mystery for the ages.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

KennyLoggins posted:

:lol:

Plagiarism Piled High

only local ingredients sourced from our local walmart

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CrashCat posted:

A tech claimed to fix the issue yesterday but when confronted today said it just plum give out

Maybe Lowtax shouldn't have bought the special cloud special

lowtax called and asked if they could stop shutting down the forums every night, they said no so lowtax said thank you and hung up

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
Roll Tide, Baby.
I want them Fritos PILED HIGH.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

iirc someone posted a doctored screenshot of his Kickstarter page in which Doobie implied that black patrons would have a separate dining area, and when someone else posted it to Doobie and asked if it was true I guess he didn't know what Photoshop is and started going off about some black northern lady that had been hacking him. Why exactly he had such a specific image in his head of this anonymous malefactor is a mystery for the ages.

I thought the "black lady from up North" thing came from the fact that Doob's daughter is gay and is in a relationship with a black woman? (Which made all the rainbow flag burning and employer-calling towards gays even more :stare: )

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

yeah doobster himself mentioned him having a daughter with another woman who ended up gay and dating some black chick

no wonder there are no pics of her on his facebook page

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Programmer Humor posted:

lowtax called and asked if they could stop shutting down the forums every night, they said no so lowtax said thank you and hung up
poo poo, we'll never have a forum soda fountain at this rate

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Melmac posted:

I thought the "black lady from up North" thing came from the fact that Doob's daughter is gay and is in a relationship with a black woman? (Which made all the rainbow flag burning and employer-calling towards gays even more :stare: )

He did say that but it was a separate thing. There's a black lady hacker from the north and his daughter's black lady gay lover.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

Last Buffalo posted:

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/File:IN_DA_DOG_SHACK

I really like this song.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

doobie's gay daughter is a figment of the Internet's imagination.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

lmao like Wayne R. is actually Doobie.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

nooneofconsequence posted:

doobie's gay daughter is a figment of the Internet's imagination.

This is the Doobistein Bears

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

SaltLick posted:

This is the Doobistain Bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Checks for hotdogs

• Locked thread