Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casual Yogurt
Jul 1, 2005

Cool tricks kid, I like your style.

dphi posted:

I was curious enough to look this up and it seems you can get it from Sam's Club?

We ain't got no Sam's Club or Medalla in LA. I need that sweet sweet island lager!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Anyone have a set of ANTEAD kicking around? I've got '15 Rare, '15 BCBS, '15 BCBW, '14 Temptation, '15 Temptation, and uhh that's probably it that is worth mentioning.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I have yet to see any ISO ANTEAD set trades go complete or finished anywhere I look. I keep my eyes open since I got two sets, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna drink em.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Vertigo posted:

I have yet to see any ISO ANTEAD set trades go complete or finished anywhere I look. I keep my eyes open since I got two sets, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna drink em.

I've seen a few get completed in some of the Philly groups, unfortunately (for me) it is trading really high right now. A set just got sold for $280 I think if you're looking to make some $$. You would have to be careful where/how you post something like that though.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
This doesn't need to be said but I will anyway: Goon boxes are the only boxes worth getting. Thank you, Furious Lobster, for the California tapes. And thank you funkybottoms for the box of Ardent goodies. Pumped about this Dark Rye horizontal...

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

ISO: 2015 Fou Foune
FT: 2014 Fou Foune

I think this is fair, but hey I'm willing to talk a deal.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

air- posted:

ISO: 2015 Fou Foune
FT: 2014 Fou Foune

I think this is fair, but hey I'm willing to talk a deal.

I was about to post an "ISO Fou Foune for NYE" .... but I don't wanna step on your toes. Good Luck!!

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!
ISO: Westbrook Margarita Gose, BA 4th Anniversary
FT: NJ distribution. Live about an hour from Carton, Kane, Spellbound, Vault, etc. Also have a fairly decent cellar so please PM me and I guarantee we can work something out.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Any interest in bottles of Funky Buddha's Maple Bacon Coffee Porter? They are allowing extra sales of bomber 4 packs for $60 at the festival tomorrow and if there's interest I'll pick up a 4 pack in addition to the 5 bottles I'm already getting.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Apache posted:

Any interest in bottles of Funky Buddha's Maple Bacon Coffee Porter? They are allowing extra sales of bomber 4 packs for $60 at the festival tomorrow and if there's interest I'll pick up a 4 pack in addition to the 5 bottles I'm already getting.

yes! looking for something in exchange?

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Also interested in 1. You doing cash or trade?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Count me in as well!

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
I'm interested as well!

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Hey this is my first post here but if my BRCT doesn't give it away I've been on SA for a very long time.

For trade: 4 pack of Tired Hands HopHands, first cans ever from the brewery

ISO: Fresh Treehouse Julius 4 pack

I only have 4 up for grabs now, but if you want to talk about getting more at the next release I'm open to that too. I don't have PMs because I'm an rear end in a top hat but you can EMail me at augiebeans@gmail.com or reply to this post if you got that Julius.

hooray beer

Apache
May 11, 2004

I'll grab an extra 4 if I can then. Looking for trades and I'll figure out what when I get back tomorrow.

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!

Apache posted:

I'm definitely interested.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I don't know what the trade value for the MBCP is so hopefully you are flexible on what you want for it. Don't have the whalez tbh.

ChickenArise
May 12, 2010

POWER
= MEAT +
OPPORTUNITY
= BATTLEWORMS
Send some of that AZ Wilderness :D

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

ChickenArise posted:

Send some of that AZ Wilderness :D

Agreed, that AZ Wilderness IPA Sterster sent me was delicious

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Apache posted:

I'll grab an extra 4 if I can then. Looking for trades and I'll figure out what when I get back tomorrow.

Throw me on the wait list if any of the previous interests fall through.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

ISO Yellow Tag/Honey Sahalie
FT idk man we'll figure it out

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol
FT: 2 or 3 (haven't decided how many I'm going to keep) bottles of Funky Buddha Maple Bacon, this year's batch. Also have a bottle from the original release if anyone really wants it but the coffee tends to take over after that long
1 bottle of FB Morning Wood (barrel aged maple bacon)
Also, for future reference I can offer pretty much any upcoming Funky Buddha bottles
Any other random beers available in South Florida but not your neck of the woods, just ask and I'll see

ISO: not really looking to trade for whalez, for anything too specific, or to get like five things for a single bottle, just looking for beers I can't get here like Russian River sours, Cantillon, or something else local for you that you think I might like. Again, feel free to ask

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!

Senor Gato posted:

FT: 2 or 3 (haven't decided how many I'm going to keep) bottles of Funky Buddha Maple Bacon, this year's batch. Also have a bottle from the original release if anyone really wants it but the coffee tends to take over after that long
1 bottle of FB Morning Wood (barrel aged maple bacon)
Also, for future reference I can offer pretty much any upcoming Funky Buddha bottles
Any other random beers available in South Florida but not your neck of the woods, just ask and I'll see

ISO: not really looking to trade for whalez, for anything too specific, or to get like five things for a single bottle, just looking for beers I can't get here like Russian River sours, Cantillon, or something else local for you that you think I might like. Again, feel free to ask

I sent you a PM!

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
ISO: BA Abyss and Angry Chair German Chocolate Cupcake Stout. i know the former shouldn't be too big of an ask, but i dunno who might be local to the latter...

Apache
May 11, 2004

funkybottoms posted:

ISO: BA Abyss and Angry Chair German Chocolate Cupcake Stout. i know the former shouldn't be too big of an ask, but i dunno who might be local to the latter...

I'm local to the latter, sort of, but I'm not sure that they bottle it. Only Angry Chair bottle I've heard of is Big Deborah.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Apache posted:

I'm local to the latter, sort of, but I'm not sure that they bottle it. Only Angry Chair bottle I've heard of is Big Deborah.

They just bottled it this week. Shouldn't sell out quick, Big Deborah lasted a decent while.

image not mine

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO one of those german chocolate jawns after funky is taken care of
FT tired hands jawns

Apache
May 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

They just bottled it this week. Shouldn't sell out quick, Big Deborah lasted a decent while.

image not mine

I'll pick up a few this weekend when I head over into Seminole provided they still have them on Saturday.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
That is NOT a german chocolate cupcake on the label. :mad:

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

Apache posted:

I'll pick up a few this weekend when I head over into Seminole provided they still have them on Saturday.

If you can pick up enough, would be interested in this + the FB Maple Bacon!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

krustster posted:

That is NOT a german chocolate cupcake on the label. :mad:

Yeah I don't see an arm band or anything.

Just by looking at the pic they posted of the cooler and the fact that it's not BA I think it should last way beyond Sunday. But who knows. Hype is fickle.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah I don't see an arm band or anything.

Just by looking at the pic they posted of the cooler and the fact that it's not BA I think it should last way beyond Sunday. But who knows. Hype is fickle.

They had tons yesterday, though people were buying 6-8 bottles at a time, even though it was bit pricey at $17 per bottle. I got 6 bottles, but can get more on Saturday if you guys want it. I think I've PMed the first 5 people to contact me about the MBCP, but if any of those fall through I'll send more PMs out.

Apache fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 15, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Go ahead and take me off the list - thanks for picking one up, but things are a little too hectic right now to organize a trade. Sorry about that, but it looks like there are plenty of people who would love a bottle and are less lame than I am! :shobon:

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

FT: One Tired Hands Oat Potion (The bottled Saison on the right side of picture).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhak7EJfEz/?taken-by=tiredhandsbrewing

ISO: Treehouse, Jester King, Hill Farmstead, something awesome I haven't heard of...

I might also be able to put a can or two of HopHands in.

PM me! (I have PMs now.)

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

funkybottoms posted:

PM'd you about the BA Abyss.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

a worthy uhh posted:

ISO Yellow Tag/Honey Sahalie
FT idk man we'll figure it out

please, my family is dying of thirst

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
ISO: Avery Tweak (releases 1/31 apparently)
FT: NC poo poo*

*literally a box of cow manure, sucker

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

FT: Anyone care about Mocha Wednesday?

ISO: Will trade it for local beers, just don't need as much as I can acquire and would like to spread it around if people want it.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
In. Let me know what you're looking for, definitely would like to score some MW if I can. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

Let the liquor do the thinkin'
Anybody in Jersey able to get any of the Carton coffee beers? I've been loving every non-stout coffee ale I've been able to try lately and I've heard Carton Regular Coffee is great. It'd be awesome if I could get some of those plus any of the other cool recent releases they've had. I've only ever had Boat Beer which is great. Just looking to try some of their other cool stuff. I'm in the DC/Northern VA area. There's always decent stuff rotating around so I'm pretty much looking for a $4$ trade of any stuff in my distro that's of interest. Shoot a PM.

edit: I thought Regular Coffee was something readily available there but apparently it's not. Either way still up for trading for whatever's available.

nosleep fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 29, 2016

• Locked thread