Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Lid posted:

There is help and you aren't alone.

Counterpoint: nothing ever changes and Anime David will probably die alone with his hentais

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Good god ALP NSW what the hell is going on.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Counterpoint: nothing ever changes and Anime David will probably die alone with his hentais

Do I have to watch him die? Wait, I'm a hen guy not hentai. Nevermind.

ninja edit: yes, I am a cock.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Something good from Brisbane.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Countercounterpoint: Anime David is probably a more successful person than most goons in this thread.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

hooman posted:

Countercounterpoint: Anime David is probably a more successful person than most goons in this thread.

That's like the bar that Briggs tripped on though. No one is going to be able to limbo under it that is for sure.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I'm going to wait for this real estate cloud to clear before I look into this GP thing.

Centrelink purposely not catering to underemployment is also underwhelming and my JSA is trying to push me on Work for the Dole for no reason. I've only been on new start for like 6 months.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Anidav posted:

I'm going to wait for this real estate cloud to clear before I look into this GP thing.

Centrelink purposely not catering to underemployment is also underwhelming and my JSA is trying to push me on Work for the Dole for no reason. I've only been on new start for like 6 months.

Tell your JSA that you want a wfd job at the JSA. Explain to them (slowly) that if they're taking government money for doing nothing you may as well take money from the government for doing nothing.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
I have a job and I work in Brisbane, AMA

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Recoome posted:

If you have money why haven't you left Brisbane?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Recoome posted:

why are you still alive?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Trick Question: Is your boss a huge racist?

EDIT: If you answer no it means both you and your boss are huge racists! :eng101:

hooman fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jan 14, 2016

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my torso hurts

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

my torso hurts

That's your soul making its escape, discomfort should ease in a few minutes. Liberal party membership form is already in the mail.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Orkin Mang posted:

my torso hurts

Torso is an anagram of Roost. It's your bodies way of saying you need to start making babies.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Recoome posted:

you are a p poo poo greens supporter, bub

Birb Katter posted:

Do I have to watch him die? Wait, I'm a hen guy not hentai. Nevermind.

ninja edit: yes, I am a cock.

Aren't you guys a bunch of loving comedians. Noble to show humanity by roaring at the heavens but the second someone actually needs help rather than set aside your personality disorders you just be loving shitheads. Go get hosed, you will not be missed.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I like to think that it's all kind of in jest in here. Then again I don't ever want to go to goon meets for fear of retribution of dumb posts.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Lid posted:

Aren't you guys a bunch of loving comedians. Noble to show humanity by roaring at the heavens but the second someone actually needs help rather than set aside your personality disorders you just be loving shitheads. Go get hosed, you will not be missed.

There is a lot of piss taken in here. Anidav is doing fine, he's just in the transition phase of moving rental places which is always poo poo. Orkin is my sex slave and anything I say to him he deserves. Brown isn't even a colour so Blitzkrieg Of Colour is a lie. Loads of us know each other irl at least semi professionally or at least well enough from various threads and chatrooms that we're OK with taking the piss out of each other. The only person we really hate is willus and neither he or his chin read this thread so it doesn't matter.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Birb Katter posted:

There is a lot of piss taken in here. Anidav is doing fine, he's just in the transition phase of moving rental places which is always poo poo. Orkin is my sex slave and anything I say to him he deserves. Brown isn't even a colour so Blitzkrieg Of Colour is a lie. Loads of us know each other irl at least semi professionally or at least well enough from various threads and chatrooms that we're OK with taking the piss out of each other. The only person we really hate is willus and neither he or his chin read this thread so it doesn't matter.

Don't say his name, he might turn to look and kill us all!

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

hooman posted:

Trick Question: Is your boss a huge racist?

EDIT: If you answer no it means both you and your boss are huge racists! :eng101:

Yes, my boss is very racist.

I'm not racist, but

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Lid posted:

Mm yes personality disorders I am so loving WET

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

hooman posted:

Don't say his name, he might turn to look and kill us all!

willus is probably getting blown up at the Opera House tonight. We're safe (or I'll be dead come dawn, either way works for me).

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Birb Katter posted:

There is piss taking, but there is also being able to tell when someone isn't the normal kind of not right. I straight up hosed up yesterday when I commented on Anidav's use of alcohol with a joke about using a depressant but it's pretty clear since that this isn't a joke and that the kids in trouble. Sorry about lashing out but I have a real trigger for when people don't take mental illness seriously and with half the guys telling Anidav to get serious help while the other half are kicking him.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

Anidav posted:

You can do your wfd hours with the Queensland Greens, they are a non-profit and have been approved in the last couple of weeks

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

asio posted:

You can do your wfd hours with the Queensland Greens, they are a non-profit and have been approved in the last couple of weeks

Waaaaaaait. You can choose your wfd venues? Mine is telling me I'll be building bookselves in a few weeks.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

By the way. I sought legal aid and LJ Hooker backed the gently caress away. I'll be getting most of my bond back by the looks of things and they no longer want to take a shitload of money.

I asked them about the junk in the crawlspace and they said they would "pretend they never saw it"

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

Anidav posted:

Waaaaaaait. You can choose your wfd venues? Mine is telling me I'll be building bookselves in a few weeks.

Just ask them if they can talk to your provider. It's kinda distasteful but at least you'd be working to end wfd?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Anidav posted:

By the way. I sought legal aid and LJ Hooker backed the gently caress away. I'll be getting most of my bond back by the looks of things and they no longer want to take a shitload of money.

I asked them about the junk in the crawlspace and they said they would "pretend they never saw it"

Glad to hear they hosed off pretty quickly, bud.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Lid posted:

:qq:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yay, Anidav!

Hope you get that GP referral sorted out soon, too. Remember to shop around and try out different psychologists if you just don't click with them. I really enjoyed getting to talk with mine, just relaxing and ranting about whatever. But someone else could have easily found her personality too twee, and not take it seriously. You should feel comfortable with them, so you can look forward to going and talking about stuff.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Lid posted:

Levity lightens the heaviest soul, you obtuse cracker.

BlitzkriegOfColour fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jan 14, 2016

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Levity lightens the heaviest sole, you obtuse cracker.

Yes, such levity as talking about him to someone else and insulting him while not talking to him directly. Such great needling your skills are. If you can't tell the difference between being humourous and being an rear end in a top hat you need help.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Lid posted:

Yes, such levity as talking about him to someone else and insulting him while not talking to him directly. Such great needling your skills are. If you can't tell the difference between being humourous and being an rear end in a top hat you need help.

:rolleyes:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

God drat, if there is one thing that could end the 'Halal is bad' argument, its a loving Halal Snack Pack. we need to drop these from aircraft over the eastern suburbs.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Stop being a bunch of fuckwits and respect the health and well being of others, loving slug mentality going on here.

If someone presents with a legitimate issue or even otherwise, you treat them on the merit of them being a human with a drat soul.

I'm not going to single anyone out, but get the gently caress over yourselves and quit the tiresome game of division and disgust.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Save your energy and hatred for the illegitimate governments and corporations of the world, and those who seek to do us harm within the safety of their power. Don't be a drat fool and waste your limited breath on those who you should be encouraging to promote positive sustainable change upon this scarred earth.

poo poo?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
anidav you make good mafias

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Anidav probably wouldnt feel so depressed if he didnt have face tatts.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
So the ABC was pressuring a journo into not writing about the NBN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

So the ABC was pressuring a journo into not writing about the NBN?

Apparently it will all come out tomorrow.

• Locked thread