Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
holy hell, an honest-to-goodness black person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Oh they really do have a black guy there.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

No Butt Stuff posted:

I wish I could get a screen capture of this hillbilly.

"I'm a purebred constitutionalist"

And much like all pure breeds he is a horrific abomination spawned by years of incestuous mating.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This guy thinks he's a samurai or something.

"Do you understand the land issues here?"

Jeez, way to talk down to the one black dude, Pete.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
they constantly cite the constitution, but never the specific part they're talking about

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

This guy thinks he's a samurai or something.

"Do you understand the land issues here?"

Jeez, way to talk down to the one black dude, Pete.

to be fair, he sounds just as stupid as the rest of them.

theflyingorc posted:

they constantly cite the constitution, but never the specific part they're talking about
the part where it's a "document"

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

theflyingorc posted:

we are now watching a man vape

New thread subtitle, mods?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No Butt Stuff posted:

to be fair, he sounds just as stupid as the rest of them.

Yeah, but the dumb white guy he just talked to didn't get grilled about what he understood. They're positively enamored with this guy.

And he seems really high.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
he just told the black person "dude, I was in the streets of Baltimore, I was in the frickin' hood!"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't know what's up with this guy. Maybe it's the way he talks, or maybe he is high. He has a tenuous grasp on what he's talking about, I think.

Oh, this guy has a secret service earpiece.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh good, "gently caress Islam"/dildo guy is here.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

No Butt Stuff posted:

I don't know what's up with this guy. Maybe it's the way he talks, or maybe he is high. He has a tenuous grasp on what he's talking about, I think.

Oh, this guy has a secret service earpiece.

guy was raised in a poor part of arkansas, he's just doing his impression of what he thinks a smart person talks like

ugggghhhh i almost feel bad for these guys then they start talking about false flags

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

These guys haven't realized that anyone using the name the "Patriots" are pretty much guaranteed to be wrong and/or bad.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

Whichever part capitalization is key to proper patriotic understanding of it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm choosing to believe the stoned black dude is an FBI plant. I don't know why. I think it was the walkie talkie in his hoodie. I just think it would be funny.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

theflyingorc posted:

guy was raised in a poor part of arkansas, he's just doing his impression of what he thinks a smart person talks like

ugggghhhh i almost feel bad for these guys then they start talking about false flags

Thats because the core of this poo poo comes down to how these guys were raised. If they had good education, educated parents and weren't dirt loving poor then they wouldn't be SovCits. Its depressing to see what Fox News and the lovely economy is doing to the poor.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Everyone in Oregon is high.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

theflyingorc posted:

At least until they say "it even happens in schools" and you realize they're talking about Sandy Hook. Then you can revert back to "gently caress those assholes."

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
The Sovereign Citizen movement has a surprising following in some inner city black neighborhoods, particularly in Baltimore (which was one of the hardest hit cities in the housing crash).

So here's some militia men from the area (Burn's they said) "joining up". Also Pete asked the guy wearing military fatigues if he was a vet: "N-No..".

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

STAC Goat posted:

At least until they say "it even happens in schools" and you realize they're talking about Sandy Hook. Then you can revert back to "gently caress those assholes."

Well yeah, gently caress these guys. But even arresting them isn't going to make the problem go away, not until our economy/education system is less completely hosed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"We've seen some videos on info wars..."

I suppose that shouldn't have surprised me.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Crain posted:

The Sovereign Citizen movement has a surprising following in some inner city black neighborhoods, particularly in Baltimore (which was one of the hardest hit cities in the housing crash).

So here's some militia men from the area (Burn's they said) "joining up". Also Pete asked the guy wearing military fatigues if he was a vet: "N-No..".

Yeah, well, that wasn't hard to tell. The flag was on the wrong side, and he's got redundant patches. He's just a moron with dreams of playing soldier and not enough stones to actually do it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mcclay posted:

Well yeah, gently caress these guys. But even arresting them isn't going to make the problem go away, not until our economy/education system is less completely hosed.

No, I understand what you're saying. I know the causes need to be addressed. You don't usually chose to be an idiot. But you know, at some point you just become part of the problem instead of the symptom.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
this stream is a real good look into their psychology. "you don't even wanna vote anymore, because what's the point"

i truly do believe these guys aren't gonna fire the first shot (especially after seeing this snapshot of them today), but any movement to remove them is going to play into their crazy fantasies, they truly believe in a creeping, evil government full of shadowy actors

i have absolutely no idea what the solution is. i think this is gonna take months

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

STAC Goat posted:

No, I understand what you're saying. I know the causes need to be addressed. You don't usually chose to be an idiot. But you know, at some point you just become part of the problem instead of the symptom.

Oh yeah. These guys are pretty loving awful. But its their kids, like the ones who they're bringing to this shitshow, that I feel bad for. They're doomed to just repeat the trend until either they get better or go off the deep end and gun down a cop with an AK.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

These guys haven't realized that anyone using the name the "Patriots" are pretty much guaranteed to be wrong and/or bad.

This checks out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mcclay posted:

Oh yeah. These guys are pretty loving awful. But its their kids, like the ones who they're bringing to this shitshow, that I feel bad for. They're doomed to just repeat the trend until either they get better or go off the deep end and gun down a cop with an AK.

Yeah, I hear you. I don't even really hate that black dude or the guys in the truck. They all seem young and naive enough that they could grow up and realize none of this poo poo makes sense. They're probably just looking for something and this stood out to them. God willing something better will call out to them before its too late and this is just a phase.

But Pete and Dildo Guy and Bundy and the old guys. They're just all too far gone and they're the ones driving problems. I'm sure Ammon Bundy owes a lot of the man he is to who his father is and that's drat sad. But he is the man he is now.

But God willing his kids won't follow the same path. But the odds aren't great and that's just depressing.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yeah, well, that wasn't hard to tell. The flag was on the wrong side, and he's got redundant patches. He's just a moron with dreams of playing soldier and not enough stones to actually do it.

I would like it if the country had a harder stance on "Stolen Valor". We do go after people who try to benefit from pretending to be soldiers, but I'd like it more if we went after guys like him.

I know the militia idea is ingrained in this countries psyche, but I think it'd go a long way to solving some of this poo poo if we cracked down on it.

We don't need fake soldiers running around with no training and no idea what they're doing.

Although I suppose the best way to deal with that is to have mandatory military service like other countries. Everyone has to put in 2 years or something in some new reserve branch and if you want to continue you can go to a specific branch.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Crain posted:

I've had a friend of mine who was in contact with some of those people come to me to confirm whether or not various Magic Words used by the Moorish temple people actually worked, or that Obama exempted "The Moorish Peoples" from law.

"No man, those people are crazy."
"But like-"
"No. Did you see Fox New suddenly lose their goddamn minds that Obama made black folks immune to the law?"
"Oh...yeah, good point...the guy DID have some kinda pyramid in his front yard."
"Oh yeah, they're nuts man. Stay away from that guy."

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Main Paineframe posted:

Is this the rumored left-wing empathy and concern for personal freedoms at work? Because it really reads more like fascists demanding the slaughter of their political opponents based on weak pretexts. Good to know it's okay for police to kill non-violent protesters en masse over minor property crimes and "mere words" as long as they're white and own guns!

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/687732485850021889

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

I would like it if the country had a harder stance on "Stolen Valor".

There were laws passed so people posing as vets to make political statements could be punished, but the Supreme Court knocked them out as 1st amendment violations.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

yes, because they always see themselves as the put-upon victims. in their mind, if the government comes, they're doomed, so they'll put the women in front so that everyone learns the government is evil, rather than let the government raid the compound, kill everyone off camera, and then do a false flag at them

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Talmonis posted:

I've had a friend of mine who was in contact with some of those people come to me to confirm whether or not various Magic Words used by the Moorish temple people actually worked, or that Obama exempted "The Moorish Peoples" from law.

"No man, those people are crazy."
"But like-"
"No. Did you see Fox New suddenly lose their goddamn minds that Obama made black folks immune to the law?"
"Oh...yeah, good point...the guy DID have some kinda pyramid in his front yard."
"Oh yeah, they're nuts man. Stay away from that guy."

It's really sad, because of any group in this country, African-Americans have the most legitimacy when it comes to mistrusting the government. They have been hosed over for hundreds of years and still get targeted over and over again. Pete Santilli and Ammon Bundy may say "The government has made us slaves" or some poo poo, but their idea of what that means is light years away from the realities of slavery and oppression that African-American's have faced.

Take the couple that Pete was talking to earlier, from Nevada. They were saying that some Sheriff's office guys pulled them over, or otherwise approached them while they were going around town looking at things. They were laughing about it but you could tell there was at least some legitimate offense taken to being treated like an outsider who doesn't have the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their intentions (and really you can't blame sheriff's officers for questioning them, assuming that's honestly what happened, because they are outsiders and pretty clearly being a part of this armed insurrection). But you could also see they've never had that be a part of their lives before either. I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them said something to the effect of "If you don't act like a THUG then you have no problem with the police" with respect to the Mike Brown/Black Lives Matter movement protests. Well they just finally got the tiniest taste of what that's actually like. Black people have to live with that every day, and in places they actually live and belong to.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

yes, because they always see themselves as the put-upon victims. in their mind, if the government comes, they're doomed, so they'll put the women in front so that everyone learns the government is evil, rather than let the government raid the compound, kill everyone off camera, and then do a false flag at them

Oh yes, I know. This was said, mind you, while they were threatening federal agents with guns, as the prior picture posted by someone else shows. They had their wives and kids there to be bullet shields, and now they have their wives and kids with them in Oregon to be bullet shields. I get that it's a propaganda thing, but it's also essentially having willing (or well, in the case of kids, I'm pretty sure their willingness or unwillingness doesn't matter, since they're minors) hostages.

At this point I'm not sure what makes me angrier about the apparent lack of containment, that they are terrorizing Burns or that they were able and allowed to bring their families in after some of them were at Bundy Ranch and specifically stated that's what they were going to do in any confrontation. Basically to set up, on purpose, a Waco scenario. Because these are super brave patriot heroes.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Move over, Christianity and Islam. Constitutianity is here to lead us to the promised land.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

No Butt Stuff posted:

As a New Yorker, I agree. Tom Brady especially.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The Pete Santilli chat has caught on to the goatseing. I need new tactics or a new target.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That's what I've been saying. What's the point in going overboard to avoid a new Waco incident when the result is the new Branch Davidians saying "well goddammit, maybe if I do THIS it'll force you to shoot me" until they manage to cross the line? That's not Waco but I sure as gently caress don't want it either

Maybe if we took minimal steps towards making this difficult for the armed militants or made their media experience not so perfectly tailored to what they want, they'd decide these things aren't worth the trouble rather than terrorizing town after town until they get their shootout.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

As a Millennial I posted:

The Pete Santilli chat has caught on to the goatseing. I need new tactics or a new target.

Who is John Galt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

As a Millennial I posted:

swap.avi

• Locked thread