Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
I've had success against Beiorg so far with Avant lead, Charla, Rize, Zeruiah and Nadore with Gazia friend. Only had trouble surviving when Supreme Void and Lighnting Storm were on the same turn but apparently Supreme Void is a threshold attack (80%, 60%, 45%, 25%, 10%) and Lightning Storm is on a 4 turn timer once the lower body is dead. Gazia in my team is stuck with BB duty for the def convert and Charla is really helpful for the damage reflect he does while the lower body is alive because she can heal at the end of the turn without taking any damage from the reflect (obviously).

edit: also ffs don't try to leech this boss or just idle once you are on 1 life, this boss has enough HP with 4 people actively participating.

edit2: On further runs seems more like Lightning Storm and the reflect ability are percentage based, not based on whether the lower body is alive or not.

Junkozeyne fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jan 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Ran Beiorg with double Avant leads but it involves a lot of running away. Haile/Tridon leads with element null is apparently very solid for it too (or Tridon/Gazia).

XavierGenisi posted:

I managed it with double Zedus leaders along with Melchio/Nadore/Krantz/Raaga as back up dancers

I might try it with something like Avant/Nadore/Melchio/Krantz/Nemethgear/Avant or something, though it'd mean having an Avant BB for crit since I have no attacking +crit light units (or spark). The fight would be fine if it didn't have a billion stupid mechanics to keep track of, with several that are basically group wipes if you don't get them to go off at the right turns. That I beat it with a normal team and got hosed out of credit due to downtime was peak Gumi though.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

Evil Fluffy posted:

I might try it with something like Avant/Nadore/Melchio/Krantz/Nemethgear/Avant or something, though it'd mean having an Avant BB for crit since I have no attacking +crit light units (or spark). The fight would be fine if it didn't have a billion stupid mechanics to keep track of, with several that are basically group wipes if you don't get them to go off at the right turns. That I beat it with a normal team and got hosed out of credit due to downtime was peak Gumi though.

Yeah that loving blows. Xie'Jing is just awful to fight normally, and I pretty quickly gave up on trying to fight her when I heard that you could just one-shot her instead.

Only thing is that I don't know how well double Avant would work, since you really want crit rate/crit damage boosts in there on top of stacking as much possible damage. Though since you have Nemethgear, I hear that you can do the one-shot with him in the lead of a mono-white team, so might be worth looking into.

XavierGenisi fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 14, 2016

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

Ran Beiorg with double Avant leads but it involves a lot of running away. Haile/Tridon leads with element null is apparently very solid for it too (or Tridon/Gazia).

If you go with the OTK, might try Avant lead/Zedus friend instead. Zedus with sphere covers crit rate/crit damage/spark damage and you can use Krantz SBB for the light element to boost Avants UBB. So something like Zedus SBB - Avant UBB - Nadore SBB - Krantz SBB - Nemethgear SBB - Melchio with high damage spheres and obligatory light ore might be enough to OTK her.

edit: Tested that actually and it turned into a 2 turn KO. The first turn took her down to ~25% but due to Krantz SBB only Nemethgear and Melchio died in her turn and Krantz, Nadore and Zedus had their BB ready. Killed her on the second turn with Fei still alive and the DoT killed Avant, Nadore and Krantz but Fei killed himself on his turn.
Spheres:
Avant Dangelga/Infidelity Orb
Krantz Scarlet Pin/War Demon's Blade
Nemethgear Masamune/Heavenly Bud
Melchio Amanohabaken/Metal Orb
Nadore Sky Harbinger/Illusion Gizmo
Zedus friend: Spear of Zedus/Phoenix Crown

might be worth a try :shrug:

Junkozeyne fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jan 14, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
If I'm using Krantz to boost Avant's UBB shouldn't it be Zedus->Krantz->Avant SBB/SBB/UBB to start?

e: I have zero Zedus buddies atm it seems so I can't try anyways. >_>
Might try a Kira buddy if any of them are around.

2: No Kira friends either. A Zedus showed up but isn't using the character orb. :suicide:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 14, 2016

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Avant's UBB should have enough of a delay between UBB activation and actual start of the attack that Krantz's light element buff should still be applied but I could be wrong with his buff timing (some buffs like Defense Ignore are checked at the actual start of the attack while others are checked on each hit of the attack).

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Avant/Nemethgear/Krantz/Melchio/Nadore and an Avant buddy two rounded her safely.

Avant BB for crit, Avant UBB, Krantz SBB, Nadore SBB, Nemeth SBB and Melchio attacking. Took her to about 25-30% and she only killed Nadore in response, so the 2nd round was Melchio/Avant BB, Nemeth SBB, Avant/Krantz attacking and that was the end of that.

Setup:

Avant - Dandelga/Geldnite
Nemethgear - WDB/Thunder Pearl
Nadore - WDB/Soul Blade
Krantz - Blighted Seal/Illusion Gizmo
Melchio - White Armor/Heavenly Bud

Friend Avant was Dandelga and Silver Knight's Emblem I think. Thunder Pearl meant Nemethgear was going to live through almost anything in round 1.

Also had a real team 2 just in case.

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.

Junkozeyne posted:

If you go with the OTK, might try Avant lead/Zedus friend instead. Zedus with sphere covers crit rate/crit damage/spark damage and you can use Krantz SBB for the light element to boost Avants UBB. So something like Zedus SBB - Avant UBB - Nadore SBB - Krantz SBB - Nemethgear SBB - Melchio with high damage spheres and obligatory light ore might be enough to OTK her.

edit: Tested that actually and it turned into a 2 turn KO. The first turn took her down to ~25% but due to Krantz SBB only Nemethgear and Melchio died in her turn and Krantz, Nadore and Zedus had their BB ready. Killed her on the second turn with Fei still alive and the DoT killed Avant, Nadore and Krantz but Fei killed himself on his turn.
Spheres:
Avant Dangelga/Infidelity Orb
Krantz Scarlet Pin/War Demon's Blade
Nemethgear Masamune/Heavenly Bud
Melchio Amanohabaken/Metal Orb
Nadore Sky Harbinger/Illusion Gizmo
Zedus friend: Spear of Zedus/Phoenix Crown

might be worth a try :shrug:

thanks. finally beat that poo poo. 2 turns...miss-clicked avants ubb the first turn. :ducksiren:

edit: on to gazia any tips? I've gotten his 2nd form down to 60% with Tridon/Krantz/Aaron/Nemeth/Zenia/Korzan

echofriendly fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jan 14, 2016

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
Is there any way to sync gems across several devices yet?

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

You see, the other raptors and I have constructed a crude suspension bridge to Venezuela
Gems do sync across multiple devices. My Android phone, tablet, and Droid4X instance have all gems in sync. Now if you're running the Amazon appstore version, then yeah it won't be the same gem amount. Same applies to iOS.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
I just re-downloaded the game after not playing for almost a year and there's a ton of new stuff, like the rewards from doing various achievement like things. I accepted all my rewards, and now I'm at 285/215 units.

Almost all of my guys are at max level and I don't have the mats to evolve them, so I'm not sure what to do to trim down my ranks without dropping a ton of gems on expanding my space.

I could try to start using my imps, though I was hanging on to them since I wasn't sure who'd be best to use them on.

Also pretty sure even I used all of the imps I still would be way overloaded.

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt

Mischalaniouse posted:

I just re-downloaded the game after not playing for almost a year and there's a ton of new stuff,

I could try to start using my imps, though I was hanging on to them since I wasn't sure who'd be best to use them on.

http://dewey.zapto.org/ what units do you have

naginalJJ
Feb 10, 2007

Baby, looks like a dance epidemic to me
I'm seeing things I thought I'd never see
Dance epidemic tonight
New legacy 7* unit stats:

Lucina
Lord Stats/Imps
HP: 6461 {1000}
Atk: 2486 {340}
Def: 2412 {340}
Rec: 2057 {620}
Hits: 14 / 3 DC
Cost: 40
LS: +30% HP/+100% ATK with 5 unique elements, 20% Chance Ignore Def
ES: Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn 15% HP->DEF buff), +80% ATK when HP is full
BB: 16 Hits, 260% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn Water/Earth Buff, Heal 3500-4000 HP (+18% Target REC) for 3 turns, 3 turn Hit Count +1 buff
BC Cost: 22 // Max BC Gen: 16
SBB: 20 Hits, 500% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn Water/Earth Buff, 3 turn +140% ATK, 3 turn Hit Count +1 buff
BC Cost: 24 // Max BC Gen: 20
UBB: 24 Hits, 1000% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn DoT Debuff (1000%), 3 turn +200% ATK, 3 Turn Heal 75% of Damage Taken
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 24

Zelnite
Lord Stats/Imps
HP: 6608 {1100}
Atk: 2541 {440}
Def: 2154 {440}
Rec: 2111 {440}
Hits: 14 / 3 DC
LS: +20% BC/HC/Zel Drop Rate +15% Karma Drop Rate +4% Item Drop Rate, +30% HP, +10% Player XP
ES: Hit Count +1, +20% All Stats [Drop Rate Increase sphere equipped]
BB: 15 Hits, 260% AoE (ATK+100), Fill 8 BC, 3 turn +25% BC/HC Drop Rate +3% Item Drop Rate Buff, 3 Turn 15% OD Fill Rate Buff
BC Cost: 28 // Max BC Gen: 15
SBB: 40 Hits, 500% AoE (ATK+100) + 30-45% HP Drain, Fill 8 BC, 3 turn +25% BC/HC Drop Rate +3% Item Drop Rate Buff, 4-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns
BC Cost: 20 // Max BC Gen: 40
UBB: 20 Hits, 1000% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn +200% ATK, 3 turn +50% BC/HC Drop Rate +3% Item Drop Rate Buff, 3 turn Hit Count +2 buff
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 20

Orna
Lord Stats/Imps
HP: 6485 {1100}
Atk: 2600 {440}
Def: 2003 {440}
Rec: 2322 {440}
Hits: 13 / 3 DC
LS: 3-6 BC when hit, +30% BB Gauge Fill Rate, Reduce BB Cost 25%
ES: 2 Turn +80% ATK on Crit
BB: 15 Hits, 260% AoE (ATK+100), -50% ATK &/or -50% DEF {30%} for 1 turn, 3 turn Thunder/Fire Buff
BC Cost: 22 // Max BC Gen: 15
SBB: 18 Hits, 500% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn +60% Crit, 3 turn Thunder/Fire Buff, 3 turn 60% REC->ATK buff, 3 Turn 20% Chance Sparks Crit Buff (50% Damage)
BC Cost: 24 // Max BC Gen: 18
UBB: 23 Hits, 1000% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn +300% Crit Dmg, 3 Turn 100% Chance Sparks Crit Buff (50% Damage), 3 turn 100% REC->ATK buff
BC Cost: 25 // Max BC Gen: 23

Shida
Lord Stats/Imps
HP: 6586 {1100}
Atk: 2689 {440}
Def: 2020 {440}
Rec: 2120 {440}
Hits: 15 / 3 DC
LS: +35% All Stats, 15% Light Resist
ES: {Unknown} Inflict Status When Hit (8% Poison 10% Weaken 10% Sick 10% Injury 8% Curse 8% Paralysis), 50% OD Gauge Fill Rate
BB: 25 Hits, 450% AoE (ATK+50), Fill 12 BC, 3 Turn Self +150% ATK/DEF Buff
BC Cost: 34 // Max BC Gen: 25
SBB: 25 Hits, 650% AoE (ATK+50), 3 turn Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light/Dark Buff, 3 turn +50% All Weakness Damage
BC Cost: 20 // Max BC Gen: 25
UBB: 44 Hits, 1200% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light/Dark Buff, 3 turn +300% All Weakness Damage, Reduce Damage 100% for 1 turn
BC Cost: 30 // Max BC Gen: 44

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*

Here's most of em.

http://dewey.zapto.org/user/Mischalaniouse/summons

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Pilkington posted:

Gems do sync across multiple devices. My Android phone, tablet, and Droid4X instance have all gems in sync. Now if you're running the Amazon appstore version, then yeah it won't be the same gem amount. Same applies to iOS.

weird, I know my android tablet is running the amazon version but my emulator and pc client ones def aren't but those still have separate amounts. oh well it's not a big deal, just kinda irritating

Mischalaniouse posted:

Also pretty sure even I used all of the imps I still would be way overloaded.

I'm in the same boat as you and honestly the game has been spitting so many imps and frogs at me via raid slots that I'm shoving them down my lovely third stringers at this point. I've also chucked most of my evo mats since you can just buy them as you need them at the achievement store now

YES bread fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jan 15, 2016

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Welp. Zeruiah has proceeded to be better than 7* Zelnite and 7* Shida all at once.

Bravo, Gumi. Bravo.

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt

Zedus Andaria Shera Ultor
in that order. those are 4 heavy 7* units who (arguably with the exception of shera) will almost always be useful.

Eltri (Tree) is a 7* healer which is useful for trials (altho heals are plentiful in the later batches)
Tazer and Farlon are Infinite SBB'ers at 7* which is nice to have sometimes although rarely critical
Kanon has a decent defense buff on his 7*

at 7*
Zedus (lead), Andaria, Tazer, Shera, Kanon/Ultor, (Friend Lead w/ HP) is a pretty viable end game-ish team

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

KataraniSword posted:

Welp. Zeruiah has proceeded to be better than 7* Zelnite and 7* Shida all at once.

Bravo, Gumi. Bravo.

This should be expected since the global exclusive units are always just a degree or 3 ahead of the curve. As strong as Zeruiah is I'd still put Avalon Arthur (EU exclusive) a tier above her and everyone else solely because of his SBB:
23 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies, adds chance that allies will cast double BB/SBB (15% chance +2% / Avalon Unit in the team) & fills own BB gauge to the max & boosts critical hit rate (60%) for 3 turns.

From what I've seen, people who manage to get lucky enough with rolls/whaling can and do run full Avalon teams. His LS is also 30% to stats, crit boosts BB gauge, and 150% crit dmg so running dual Arthur leads is viable for high damage teams.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
:siren: FH has started, time to get the grind going :siren:

Taking my FG1 farmsquad, Avant lead/Shera/Zeruiah/Charla/Rize/Avant friend

Shera is a 30 hit Spark blanket with 130% Atk buff that also happens to mitigate, combined with Zeruiah it's Spark all day every day.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Junkozeyne posted:

Taking my FG1 farmsquad, Avant lead/Shera/Zeruiah/Charla/Rize/Avant friend

This is a good squad. I use this with spark and damage spheres (Charla with Sacred Crystal and another sphere) and I've gotten 24.6 million on Entrance, 13.2 million on Middle, and 5.6 million on End so far. With some lucky enemy groups and some focus I'm thinking I could hit 7 million on End this time around.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Running Avant/Griff/Shera/Zeruiah/Zenia for FH, though I might drop Zenia for someone else since her +spark buff won't matter to much due to her acting 2nd to last usually. Griff->Zeruiah->Shera->Avant->Zenia->Avant is my order though I only got 14.8m for Entrance. Probably should swap around spheres to spread spark/crit more evenly too.

e: Last stage of Middle gave me 6 enemies, so I gave them an Avant UBB. Score for that wave: 8581538. :black101: (Score for middle is just over 18.5m)

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jan 15, 2016

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Got Breaker Folg and Breaker Shera from the FH gate. What are their deals?

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

Got Breaker Folg and Breaker Shera from the FH gate. What are their deals?

Shera is the best attacking mitigator in the game (outside of Gazia). 30 hit AOE SBB and a hefty +140% attack buff. Also gives a 7 BC/turn fill buff which is nice. She's the best for Frontier Hunter/Gate.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

Bravo, Gumi. Bravo.

That is some pretty great thunder-stealing.

gonna evolve Zelnite anyway, I still like him and his angry ghost

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I have the most messed up luck with Beiorg. I'm up to 7 bulbs now and every single one of them has dropped when I had 1 star contribution. My most recent run gave me 2 bulbs (and is the 2nd to do so). Was going to farm 10 bulbs but I'll probably stop at 8 since I'm not sure how often, if ever, I'd use more than 4 beiorg spheres at once.

McDragon posted:

That is some pretty great thunder-stealing.

gonna evolve Zelnite anyway, I still like him and his angry ghost

I'll probably do the same for mine as well. Not like I'm hurting for xp or anything at this point.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Yeah, and he'll still be a beast in Arena (just like anyone with a +1 Hit ES), so there's even a point still.

By the way, the pay-with-gem bundles that went up with FH are actually a pretty good deal - they learned from their last debacle with the mecha gods, it looks like.

Not only are the costs clearly indicated (1 [gem symbol], etc as opposed to just a lonely number) but you get one summon ticket for 4 gems and two more for six. Assuming you were going to drop your gems on summons anyway, that's a 5 gem discount on a normal gate or an 8 gem discount on a limited pool summon like Frontier/Medal Rush.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah, I was just going to pop in to say everyone should go grab those bundles. So, uh, go grab those bundles.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Terminus wasn't too bad, forgot to save a fujin and wasn't able to UBB the last wave as a result, but still ended up with around 1.6m points using my double Avant team. Now to just farm End heavily and hope my team's overkill damage is enough to let me get +4FH without gemming. It really sucks being 4 ranks behind due to not picking up rewards 2 seasons ago. :sigh:

My only suggestion in Terminus is that if you're using a OTKO team is to keep in mind there's one wave with a solo enemy so unless you have Charla (I didn't) you might have a tough time getting everyone's SBB refilled for the next wave.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
I'd convert all my gems into tickets if that bundle was always available.

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

So I've been rolling and getting a lot of units, but now I'm not sure what I should be focusing on. From the thread I've gathered that Zeruiah and Chrome are good, but what else should I be working on?

http://dewey.zapto.org/user/radiationcow/summons

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt

Radiation Cow posted:

So I've been rolling and getting a lot of units, but now I'm not sure what I should be focusing on. From the thread I've gathered that Zeruiah and Chrome are good, but what else should I be working on?

Charla Zeruiah Semira and Adel should be your top 4 probably

These are all decent but wont change your game as much as the first 4:
Piany (lots of good buffs id probably go for her first out of this list)
Chrome
Shera
Ruby
Libera
Andaria
Dion
Toutetsu
Raaga
Kanon
Kushra
Vernil

echofriendly fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 15, 2016

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Radiation Cow posted:

Zeruiah is crazy good, Chrome is pretty drat good too. Semira's quite good at her 7* IIRC, as is Andaria. If you do Arena at all, you'll want to 7* Selena - she gets an angel idol buff with her sphere and Extra Skill, so she's a fantastic safety net. Charla is probably the single best support unit in the game right now except maaaybe Elimo and even then they have very little overlap in what they do. As was mentioned upthread, Shera's the best offensive mitigator not named Gazia. Piany is also really good and is a strong candidate for leader next to Chrome.

vvv Elimo's probably the best defensive mitigator right now. I don't use her too much either but she's a real boon in multi-team modes like Trials or Grand Quest just because she's a mitigator, defense buffer, and healer all in one.

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jan 15, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

^^^^ I can't recall the last time I used my 7* Elimo, but Charla is basically always on my team at this point. Crit rate, crit damage, spark damage all in her SBB is crazy good. Her BB's heal + regen is potent as well and since I use Nadore a fair amount it tends to result in 12-16k heals and huge HoT recovery in raids.

Radiation Cow posted:

Zeruiah, Charla, Shera, and Chrome would be the ones to prioritize. I don't have Chrome but a lot of people like him. Charla provides a ton of good buffs and Shera is the go to offensive mitigation unit.

After that Piany is good IIRC, Selena is useful as an arena unit with her ES, Semira is handy and Kikuri was a good BB-on-hit unit for awhile.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 15, 2016

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

FH is trolling me in the worst way. Just had a FH End run where the enemy waves were 6 - 3 - 6 - 4 - 1. I went in to the last wave almost already matching my best score and I barely beat it because I got the solo Paris fight for the first time. I just want at least one run where I get a nice 7.5-8m score, Gumi, and this could've been that run. I even UBB'd wave 1 and 3 by having Charla BB every round with others defending.. :argh:

e: Farming the rare drops for the Phoenix orb is so fun. Gotta love 8% drop rates. :geno:

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Oh hey, I didn't know we had a thread for this

If goons want to add me, my ID is 5941731037. My helper is set to Haile, who's pretty much useful always.

I should really get off my rear end and start crafting spheres that are actually good, but really all I do is just the dailies and then challenge arena when I have a spare hour or two (gently caress getting randomly slapped with opponent first strike)

e: idk if this thread has one yet, but if people want, I can do a write-up on challenge arena. Getting through rookie league is hilariously easy if you stick with it for a week, and then you can just spend an hour or so a day in summoner league to get a daily gem

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

inthesto posted:

If goons want to add me, my ID is 5941731037. My helper is set to Haile, who's pretty much useful always.

I should really get off my rear end and start crafting spheres that are actually good, but really all I do is just the dailies and then challenge arena when I have a spare hour or two (gently caress getting randomly slapped with opponent first strike)

e: idk if this thread has one yet, but if people want, I can do a write-up on challenge arena. Getting through rookie league is hilariously easy if you stick with it for a week, and then you can just spend an hour or so a day in summoner league to get a daily gem

Or, if you're even more :effort:, like me, you stick with Rookie league long enough for the promotion, then just do two fights a day in Summoner and just get one gem a week. :v:

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
Sacred Lotus Piany is an amazing atk buffer. 130% ATK/ 200% BB ATK/80% Rec -> Atk

if a fully imped ultor uses his own 200% atk buff SBB [Piany Buffs] put him in the 20k normal hit range (buff is 1 turn tho so he cant actually normal hit)
and his SBB does around 240k with just a medulla gem if he doesnt crit or spark. so some pretty high numbers and hes taunting.

If Ultor UBBs and piany BB/SBBs the damage is over 30k normal/360k SBB no crit or spark. but crit damage is now +300% so if any of the 3 hits Crit hes in the 700k damage range.

NOTE: with the way self buffs have been split out of party buffs a def-->atk conversion would probably net ultor way higher numbers. piany is still cool but...

I've also been looking at Charis + Heavy Hitters(Korzan,Ultor,Avant,Febros) and it seems like you could easily be hitting upwards of 200k normal attacks
Charis/Korzan Leads with Charla/Ultor/Tridon/Gazia is what im trying to test with but i haven't cleared Trial X4 yet.
SBB with everyone but ultor first turn, SBB with ultor/Gazia second and third turn, repeat.

REMEMBER conversion buffs dont take each other into account when converting,
but buffs are calculated on hit so it doesnt matter when you cast your +atk or +def buffs in relation to the convert buff

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

inthesto posted:

Yes you rally should. Especially since the current RC6 mission is Beiorg and their sphere is amazing. I finally got my first one (of 4) crafted last night. Currently I have a War Demon Blade and Beiorg's Armor on Zeruiah. :iia:

I'd be interested in the write up because Challenge Arena looks like an easy way to get a bunch of free gems (and summon tickets).

New personal best score in FH End: 9,570,615. :black101: (sitting at rank 1285. I'm almost tempted to spend a gem or two to get in the top 1k)
Probably could've pushed 11m if I was willing to try and stall on the final wave, but IDK if the Duel-GX group would get lucky kills on guarding units, or BB-spaming Charla while I slowly charge the OD gauge.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jan 17, 2016

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Okay, what the gently caress. I've got Chrome, Avant, Aurelia, Krantz, all top-notch units. Medina could be better, could be Libera, but she's the best BB management I have. I'm counting the turns and using my UBBs/BBs/etc as best I can. And I'm still getting loving chumped by GQ11 Melchio.

What the gently caress am I doing wrong here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I appear to have been promoted to legendary league

Time to get daily summon tickets, I guess

• Locked thread