Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Rand Paul
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr.Shadow
Feb 17, 2011

Radirot posted:

What was Cruz talking about regarding Obama sending money to some group?

Unfreezing Iranian assets I believe due to the nuclear deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BedBuglet
Jan 13, 2016

Snippet of poetry or some shit
"Rubio won"
Of COURSE he did... smh

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Can we please get a gif of when Carson interrupted and the camera wobbled as it went over to him?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we turn now to Squinch Hamish for a post-mortem. Squinch?

WELL CRUZ RAN IT TEN YARDS FOR A TOUCHDOWN AT THE TOP OF THE NINTH BUT I REALLY THINK THE MVP OF THE DEBATE WAS

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Yeah, I think MSNBC is the perfect post game show for this debate.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Doctor Candiru posted:

Kasich: People feel powerless. My dad was a mailman. His dad was a blind coalminer. I gave him a voice because of welfare balancing taxpayers. I like nursing homes. I will continue to fight for those who build nursing homes.

Bush: R-results count. I pushed Florida {lifts hand up} up to the top. Let's build together.

Christie: Fantasy land presidents. I'll give you America exceptional. Hillary Clinton. I am the man. Vote Christie.

Carson: {hands} Unner responsive govern {hands} {flies away}

Rubio: America is 200 years old. Free enterprise since then. Individual liberty. Super free people. Let's inherit elections. American dream.

Cruz: Benghazi was abandoned. See that movie. Hillary Clinton thinks all lives matter then she apologizes.

Trump: Iranians do stupid deals. Win. Everything.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Republican vote is the right thing to do America, so do.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Lou Dobbs is mad about the sailors. Are people who aren't paid to feign outrage about that actually mad about it?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

do you guys think Ivanka's husband and Jeb! are friends/in the same support group?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

Lou Dobbs is mad about the sailors. Are people who aren't paid to feign outrage about that actually mad about it?

I'm mad they didn't make them stay longer, because gently caress the Navy. I may have personal biases....

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

200 years ago, God gave us free enterprise. Now, Obama has abandoned that dream. My name is Marco Rubio, and thank you.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
Why does Trump care about the sailors? I thought he only liked people who weren't captured.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/MiaFarrow/status/687838087729287168

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

Joementum posted:

strong, manly construction workers across the country are devastated to the point of tears

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i thought cruz did "well" but trump won. rubio just sounded tryhard far right winger (which he has always been) but he has always come off better when he plays the moderate. I think cruz got stumped hard on the "new york values" horse poo poo and walked right into that landmine.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Iran *emphatic hands* bad. Does things; unacceptable. If president, I, *dismissive gesture* no deal. Fight. Strong. Our heroes need things. Things which I have *places hand over heart* here. Importantly, Clinton, wrong. For America. Obama, apologies, always. Me, *shakes fist in front of face* right. Good. Correct. Vote. Believe.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"Ben Carson just having fun out there."

Mendicant
Sep 22, 2015

by zen death robot
I am amused at how trump sees the world through the lens of hotel ownership and construction.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

Why does Trump care about the sailors? I thought he only liked people who weren't captured.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

blue squares posted:

I can't believe Ted Cruz pulled the "Donald Trump would be inegligble too" line and forgot that Trump was actually born in the US. I thought he was supposed to be good at the law

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

who do you guys think won the cruz/rubio exchange?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/687854615447105536

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
No seriously

When was the last time an American soldier was killed by Iranians, if any at all?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

May the trolling never end.

Regis Christ
Mar 27, 2010

"Get it? I'm old!"

Grimey Drawer

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

No seriously

When was the last time an American soldier was killed by Iranians, if any at all?

always and never

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

CornflakeS.Pecially posted:

they both lost imo, whenever they go after each other about minutiae they both come across as liars

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

trump

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

Was most of what Rubio said true? Just wondering if its attacks that can be used against Cruz in the future.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

i used to think cnbc was the worst possible cable news network, now im certain that its fox business

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

This and Trump 9/11ing Cruz made that asylum talent show worth watching

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

ben carson awakens from his fever dream, in which he was a presidential candidate

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

magical

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

No seriously

doesn't matter, they'd execute our soldiers if they had a chance (please ignore they returned our soldiers no big deal)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rexicon1 posted:

i used to think cnbc was the worst possible cable news network, now im certain that its fox business

You must not have been there for the CNBC pre-game

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

b...e...n......

ben....

Ben...

BEN!

You have to host the prayer breakfast today!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Closing Statement Scattergories!

When I think of (noun), I (verb) about the children. Our children. And I see the (noun) they're going to (verb) really bad. I (verb) wholeheartedly that the world would be a better place if (Democratic Politician) would get shot in the (body part). If you voted for Romney, the world would be full of (positive feeling(s)). Instead, we have (negative thing).

(Deity) bless you, God Bless The Troops, and God Bless (Definite Article) United States of America.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

ITS HAPPENING!

Mendicant
Sep 22, 2015

by zen death robot

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BedBuglet
Jan 13, 2016

Snippet of poetry or some shit

It wasn't even close. The audience.

• Locked thread