Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Google Docs or Dropbox :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

What do you guys use for school or whatever to share and compile study guides etc amongst multiple people.

One note? Google drive?

My daughter uses googledocs and some other thing (maybe the same thing?) that lets multiple people work on a single page at once to share notes ect.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I use google drive for any collaborative work.

Speaking of group stuff, one of my last classes is about building a 60-something page campaign proposal for a Chicago-based business. Two guys in the group are just having the greatest time being bros and letting everyone else pick up their slack. This is also coming at the time when I graduate in 9 weeks. Needless to say I have practically no patience for group work.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I guess my question was more one note vs google docs

Haven't really used either

Shut the gently caress up Microsoft I don't wanna use onenote right now

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I use one note for in class note taking whenever I do take notes. Usually I'll just study of off the uploaded lectures to D2L or whatever site colleges use.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Google apps are good since you can use them on just about any device. We use them heavily at work and I don't even bother bringing my laptop home anymore since technically I could work with just a smartphone.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Once in college i was taking an elective on hellenistic greek history

The course was actually pretty cool and interesting, the problem was the professor assigned a really disproportionate amount of papers for it

By the time the course was writing the final paper (20 pages comparing/contrasting the odyssy to the illiad) we had everyone texting each other paragraph notes and sharing what the hell to write.

That was the only good group project ive had in college that involved more than me and one other person

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

What do you guys use for school or whatever to share and compile study guides etc amongst multiple people.

One note? Google drive?

A middle finger, usually.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Remember Cloverfield? That kinda dope found footage monster movie from like ten years ago? It got a stealth sequel.
http://comicbook.com/2016/01/15/surprise-trailer-for-cloverfield-sequel-released-/

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That looks pretty good actually and John Goodman!!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
And Mary Elizabeth's Winstead's butt!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cloverfield was pretty bad with the shaky cam and I laughed pretty hard at the monster. With that said, the sequel looks pretty solid.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Show me another movie where a B-2 nukes NYC.

Show me.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They nuke Houston with a B-2 in Independence Day. :shrug:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Crashed my homebuilt RC plane on the roof of the hockey stadium. :v: Somehow didn't sustain a lot of damage!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Show me.

Trump 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Show me.

Spoiler for a 50 yo movie I guess Fail-safe

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

That was Hustlers but come to think of it, there's no plane I'd rather be nuked by.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Force de Fappe posted:

That was Hustlers but come to think of it, there's no plane I'd rather be nuked by.

same

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Oh mighty B-2
Keeper of balance

Bless the Maker and His fire
Bless the coming and going of Him
May His passage cleanse the world...

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

gently caress you if you don't want atomic deliverance to be heralded by 8 ever-smoking TF33s

All hail BUFF, his passing will pollute and then cleanse the world

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Just loving lol if a supersonic bomber isn't the one to kiss you off into the nuclear void

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
praise be unto atom

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please rename GiP Children of Atom

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I still prefer the Reagan GIP forum name. Don't remember it exactly

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Just loving lol if a supersonic bomber isn't the one to kiss you off into the nuclear void

Don't be hasty...

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
A shame the XB-70 project fizzled. What a thing it could have been.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Watching star wars episode IV with the wife. I'm 95% certain this is the first time she's actually watched it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nuclear powered aircraft are one of those ideas that is awesome in concept for horrible in practice for obvious reasons.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
So I cleared my browser history and now SA looks ugly as gently caress. Basically it looks more like it did years ago, ie stuff like "Profile" and "Message" under peoples posts and the next page button are just text now and not the smooth sexy buttons I've become used to. No idea what the gently caress I did to make it this way or how/when it started looking much better.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Apparently 11 tons of lead, rubber and 6 to 10 inch thick glass in the NB-36 made for a very quiet cockpit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mustang posted:

So I cleared my browser history and now SA looks ugly as gently caress. Basically it looks more like it did years ago, ie stuff like "Profile" and "Message" under peoples posts and the next page button are just text now and not the smooth sexy buttons I've become used to. No idea what the gently caress I did to make it this way or how/when it started looking much better.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it?

zen death robot is doing some things with trying to get HTTPS to work. if it doesn't clear up in a few and you can't get it cleared up with another cache reset go post about it in the technical thread in QCS. He's very responsive.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Not gonna lie, there have been some pretty surprising improvements recently, compared to the previous years where it seemed like the forums were bouncing from band-aid to band-aid as things broke.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Godholio posted:

Not gonna lie, there have been some pretty surprising improvements recently, compared to the previous years where it seemed like the forums were bouncing from band-aid to band-aid as things broke.

ZDR has been pretty loving awesome. Chooch and Radium's Enemy were pretty loving great too. Its amazing how cool things can happen when there is actually someone working on poo poo.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

God bless awful app

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

God bless awful app

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

G*d bless awful app

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
What's awful app?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

What's awful app?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3510131

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I would seriously pay like $50 for it.

• Locked thread