Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

plain blue jacket posted:

What is artisanal beer and how is it different to normal beer

actual artisanal beer is like smaller batches and different and wild flavors.

milinnial artisanal beer is normal beer in a fancy bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

To be fair, fixing the sink is an annoying task that is best left to a professional

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

BONGHITZ posted:

To be fair, fixing the sink is an annoying task that is best left to a professional

Maybe if you're a physically handicapped toddler or a woman

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

Pipes, how do they work? - A Millennial

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Doggles posted:

It's almost like my city has been reading the thread. Plans to build a tiny house in the middle of the homeless tent city:

http://www.moultrienews.com/article/20160112/MN01/160119954/1310

In fact, the picture used in the article is perfect for the game of "Homeless, Hipster, or Both?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTrXAxZ-g

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

you are not considered wealthy around here unless you hire someone to wipe your own rear end

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

JB50 posted:

Pipes, how do they work? - A Millennial

They're like the Internet, a series of wires.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

We landed on the moon not even 50 years ago and this is what some define as triumph

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blugu64 posted:

I think I figured out the dividing line between millennials and older generations. Have your parents ever paid your cell phone bill? (Hardship exception obviously)

Yes they paid for my nokia 6190 but only because I was 16 and couldn't sign a contract myself and I reimbursed them since I had a tech job in 1999 like a boss.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

soy posted:

Yes they paid for my nokia 6190 but only because I was 16 and couldn't sign a contract myself and I reimbursed them since I had a tech job in 1999 like a boss.

Does cleaning the dried ejaculate off of library keyboards really count as a tech job tho....

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Does cleaning the dried ejaculate off of library keyboards really count as a tech job tho....

I would ask your mom first. She clearly missed a spot.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The dried ejaculate was on the laptop we had on a swivel over the toilet. The job was testing software but mostly I played ultima online and counterstrike beta.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

BONGHITZ posted:

Hey bro
Wanna clean my pipes? :grin:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

What kind of degenerate jerks off in the library. This really grids my gears.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUxl0HqO-8

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

We landed on the moon not even 50 years ago and this is what some define as triumph
Kubrick faked the moon landing you dummkopf

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lufiron posted:

you are not considered wealthy around here unless you hire someone to wipe your own rear end

A personal dream that was lost when I didn't win the lottery last night, thanks for triggering me.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

What is artisanal beer and how is it different to normal beer

More facial hair in your beer.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

When your custom pipe job fails you have no one to sue

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

When your custom pipe job fails you have no one to sue

Artisanal pipe jobs

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i think i'm supposed to feel annoyed at this but i'm just apathetic since there's better and more efficient ways to listen to music now. this is barely different from a gif of a millennial not knowing how to fix a T.V. by holding the rabbit ears.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Do millennials even listen to REM? The gif seems kind of suspect.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Don Tacorleone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBhwrwp5Kg

Famous millennial Dodger is getting married, boyfriend of course proposed via a text adventure game

I thought I had a chance but I spent too much time on the SA forums

what the christ. i'm officially old

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
when exactly did modern men start thinking it was a-ok to wear fluffy pajamas and drink coffee out of big silly mugs and such

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
babbys first trend cassette is probably my fav gif so far

you're not supposed to feel annoyed you're supposed to lol bc cassettes are so cool w ppl who can't physically operate them

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

when exactly did modern men start thinking it was a-ok to wear fluffy pajamas and drink coffee out of big silly mugs and such

When we started handing out trophies to everyone and telling everyone how special they are. It has stunted their mental growth, now we have a generation of man babies.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i'm just gonna keep yelling about how the military invented participation awards until i die or it becomes common narrative

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

He managed to convince a woman to marry him so he must know what he's doing.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'd never wear a headdress, but I know if I did and someone got mad I'd just say "Sorry for enjoying grand pappy Booblord's war-trophy" or "I won that black jack hand fair and square, squaw"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'd never wear a headdress, but I know if I did and someone got mad I'd just say "Sorry for enjoying grand pappy Booblord's war-trophy" or "I won that black jack hand fair and square, squaw"

If you wear one with a dashiki they cancel each other out and it becomes OK

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Is this from Se7en?

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
or this guy ^^^

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

i'm just gonna keep yelling about how the military invented participation awards until i die or it becomes common narrative

Thank you for your service.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hahahaha this guys from the future.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I like how he looks at the cassette like there should be instructions on it or something.

INSERT THIS WAY.

naem
May 29, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's ok as long as you've killed a man for each feather

The very second we stopped starving the death quite so often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A Strange Aeon posted:

Do millennials even listen to REM? The gif seems kind of suspect.
yes but usually only "Losing My Religion", "The One I Love", and maybe "It's the End of the World"

• Locked thread