Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I agree, nothing was Germany's fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That shield logo that's his avatar looks pretty fascist but I have no idea if that's actually the case. Would make sense if someone pointed it out and it led to that though

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Everything everywhere is always Germany's fault. Except if if it happens in Asia or Africa in which it's France's fault.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

That's just a cover for the real evil in this world:

The Dutch.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

FreudianSlippers posted:

Everything everywhere is always Germany's fault. Except if if it happens in Asia or Africa in which it's France's fault.

And the loving Belgians.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Belgium is a unholy union of the worst parts of France and the worst parts of the Netherlands somehow convinced they are totally a real country and not just a place real countries invented to have some place to fight their wars in.

The Congo Free State was also a pretty big dick move.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Do they wear hats in Belgium? Like the old fashioned Sherlock holmes style hat?

Hat-wearing motherfuckers

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

Actually it's Britain's fault. Nobody was worse than the British Empire, perhaps not even :hitler:.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Let's just agree that every country in Europe is evil. At least the ones that weren't just a bunch of peasants in mudhuts until the Americans pumped money into them after the war to avoid the communism spreading.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

oldpainless posted:

Do they wear hats in Belgium? Like the old fashioned Sherlock holmes style hat?

Hat-wearing motherfuckers

They wear A LOT of sweaters.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Aesop Poprock posted:

That shield logo that's his avatar looks pretty fascist but I have no idea if that's actually the case. Would make sense if someone pointed it out and it led to that though

Yup, it's not actually a nazi thing, but it's similar enough to an SS tank division insignia that there's a 0% chance it's a coincidence with this guy.

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Belgium is a unholy union of the worst parts of France and the worst parts of the Netherlands somehow convinced they are totally a real country and not just a place real countries invented to have some place to fight their wars in.

The Congo Free State was also a pretty big dick move.

As someone who's part Belgian I have two words for you: "Delirium Tremens". Both the beer and the condition you will find yourself in on the flight out of Brussels.

Also waffles, french fries, chocolate, and a tiny statue that is perpetually taking a piss. Antwerp also has a delightful fountain with a man tossing a severed hand, complete with a spout of water shooting off said hand to represent blood.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Jeez what is it with you people and severing hands?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
My country has pulled a lot of sick poo poo. But at least we weren't Belgium.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Suddenly it makes sense when The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy noted that the most offensive word in the universe was "Belgium".

Can't get enough of them wonderful fries with mayo tho!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Jeez what is it with you people and severing hands?

To say nothing of Zwarte Piet!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

What a horrifying loving picture.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Does that one dude think Obama and Hillary only use bathrooms for the opposite sex? What is going on with this insult

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Honestly can't tell if they're making a dig at Clinton's gender or Larry just doesn't know that same-sex =/= coed.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Congrats Diane, it's always a good idea to wish for the President's violent death in an open forum!

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

oldpainless posted:

I agree, nothing was Germany's fault

Hitler was just trying to get a valid point across, but the Allies denied him his right to free speech.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Okay so an inflammatory post to start. Let's see the bites.

Welcome Red, who'll be providing us with the important information that Straight White Men have it the worst of all.

Also green, who drops a single, solitary thought before disappearing. Did I mention I know these two IRL? :doh:

But the best is yet to come: Upon being told that someone doesn't see the same things, but does their best to call out things:

I mean, clearly the systemic discrimination against males has gone too far! But who will stand up for those poor, defenceless men?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Torchlighter posted:

I mean, clearly the systemic discrimination against males has gone too far! But who will stand up for those poor, defenceless men?

I honestly believed that last one for like the first paragraph and felt mildly sympathetic for him until it turned into some sort of fantasy femanist school Escape from LA situation with a dominating mistress and PC guards and stuff

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

The thing that he is missing isnt "the poor white man has it so bad" but rather "discrimination sucked for me; i should try to make sure it doesnt happen to others"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Arctic Baldwin posted:

The thing that he is missing isnt "the poor white man has it so bad" but rather "discrimination sucked for me; i should try to make sure it doesnt happen to others"

And, if his discrimination has to take place in such an extreme situation--a girl's school presumably decades ago with him as the single outlier--perhaps he might also take into account that in the rest of the world, women-controlled spaces are far outweighed by men-controlled spaces, thus his experiences are probably echoed in women's experiences thousands of times more often. (Perhaps he might also take into account why these single-gender schools exist to begin with, but that's a lot of unpacking for this guy.)

And :lol: if his last insult was a woman saying "it would be fun to watch you get raped". No context would excuse that, but no context is given either. Did she just randomly mention him getting raped? If so, there's another one of those experiences that women have "quite a lot more often" than men...

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Torchlighter posted:

Okay so an inflammatory post to start. Let's see the bites.

Welcome Red, who'll be providing us with the important information that Straight White Men have it the worst of all.

Also green, who drops a single, solitary thought before disappearing. Did I mention I know these two IRL? :doh:

But the best is yet to come: Upon being told that someone doesn't see the same things, but does their best to call out things:

How loving retarded do you have to be to think the colour variations of Baa Baa Black Sheep are anything other than fun variations.

Baa Baa Pink Sheep, have you any spots?
Yes sir, yes sir, lots and lots.
Some on my fingers
Some on my toes
And some on the end of my little pink nose.

Clearly about race, not at all teaching kids creative variation of words.

I made up a racially inclusive version on Twitter and someone believed me.

Also - if you have to 'put a filter on everything you say' you're probably an rear end hole. Read a book, maybe rethink your attitude.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 15:25 on Jan 15, 2016

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

The premise of this one is plausible if we assume the schools were parochial, but I bet his art was so bad the teachers were outright dismissive of it and that he was a creepy jackass, and that's why he had someone follow him around to make sure he stayed in line and didn't leer at the girls too much. And I'd be willing to bet money that "stay away from my girls" was a direct result of being called into the headmistress' office for unwanted touching after trying to give the girls backrubs or something

Wait, er, I mean, it's all the fault of FEMALES and men are just as oppressed, it was the FEMALES' fault that he failed art class and couldn't go to art school

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

:siren: :godwin: :siren:

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
It's great that people completely gloss over/completely ignored the fact the Boston Tea Party wasn't done specifically over tea getting taxed. Also I wish we'd go back to the days of up to 70% tax on income.

Skaw has a new favorite as of 16:52 on Jan 15, 2016

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

god damnit

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

That's been happening for weeks, since the rumors of his casting started. Every article has comment sections filled with people starting with "I'm not racist but..." and "This isn't PC but.." and no one arguing with them. They all understand exactly why what they're saying is lovely without anyone telling them, but they just have to share it.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Why do so many crazy conservatives say that Hilary should be put in jail? I see this so often and I have no idea why.

Aside form sexism, I mean.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CodfishCartographer posted:

Why do so many crazy conservatives say that Hilary should be put in jail? I see this so often and I have no idea why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

She's not an amazing politician or anything but mostly it's just the fact that she's a woman.

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 18:14 on Jan 15, 2016

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Thats all for now thanks for listening bye

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Pro strat from that Nate guy. :golfclap:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

#DontTreadOnAnone

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

CodfishCartographer posted:

They're terrified of a possible gynocracy. Not a whole lot else to it.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Rosa Parks didn't blame the driver? The guy who posted this is black, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in