Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

who is this preachy broad on the livestream?

she's babbling like a bible study teacher about something that makes even less sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

Many moons ago our ancestors came to this site to bury our kin, now white man builds roads over it. What will we do

Yeah. Wow.

No.

It's been stated several times by the Paiute representative that the wildlife refuge is also sacred land to the tribe, and they work with BLM to make sure it's not, you know, bulldozed over like what just happened. It actually is a graveyard that these fucks are doing this on.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Spun Dog posted:

A road to where?

to freedom

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

Many moons ago our ancestors came to this site to bury our kin, now white man builds roads over it. What will we do

the legendary indian warrior known as shoots at two targets

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

text editor posted:

weaponized opiods is exactly how i want to die

Come to florida.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

oh good they have a power presentation. a power point presentation.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'm half expecting a presentation on what power points to pinch in order to cause paralysis and a demonstration of the exploding heart palm technique on the refuges CPR dummy.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So guys I saw in Deus Ex the guy uses a tranquilizer crossbow why dosent the FBI just do that.

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/08/245607-deus_ex__3__super.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

LeoMarr posted:

So guys I saw in Deus Ex the guy uses a tranquilizer crossbow why dosent the FBI just do that.

They've got to have tranquilizer guns somewhere in that town. Just tranq 'em and tag 'em when they go into town.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

who is this preachy broad on the livestream?

she's babbling like a bible study teacher about something that makes even less sense.

She's a "constitutional lawyer" who makes youtube videos. Her videos are circulating in the hick-sphere and now Pete has become a fan.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Anosmoman posted:

She's a "constitutional lawyer" who makes youtube videos. Her videos are circulating in the hick-sphere and now Pete has become a fan.

Please tell me you're talking about Orly Taitz.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

prefect posted:

Please tell me you're talking about Orly Taitz.

Oh God no.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

LeoMarr posted:

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/08/245607-deus_ex__3__super.jpg

Nice image leech dumbass

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Oh poo poo is Kris Anne Hall finally there and on stream? Of all the days to be too busy to go in and troll.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

As a Millennial I posted:

Oh poo poo is Kris Anne Hall finally there and on stream? Of all the days to be too busy to go in and troll.

Ye that's her --> http://krisannehall.com/

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SedanChair posted:

Now they're destroying the land itself, as if their cows/wives didn't already do enough of that with their grazing. Arrest them and kill anyone who picks up a weapon.

Worthy sacrifices for your freedom, I guess. I'm expecting quite a few of their "projects" before this is done.

I'm wondering if anyone is making a list of the felonies the Bundy Bunch is committing in this "protest" of the govenment's refusal to follow laws that never existed.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

That women is wearing her microfleece cap incorrectly.

She needs to fix herself.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LeoMarr posted:

Sweet racism, brah. Tell us more about how you have the moral high ground in this thread.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Where's the livestream at?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

KrisAnne Hall's story is that she was the most liberal liberal to ever walk the earth, until she learned the TRUTH, which appeals so perfectly to these people.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Volkerball posted:

Where's the livestream at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elCpLmocrBE

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Geostomp posted:

Worthy sacrifices for your freedom, I guess. I'm expecting quite a few of their "projects" before this is done.

I'm wondering if anyone is making a list of the felonies the Bundy Bunch is committing in this "protest" of the govenment's refusal to follow laws that never existed.

Oh yeah. I mean, there have been a couple of articles about the sort of sentencing that might be passed down based on what we already know about.

And don't forget the ornithologists. They made a huge mistake loving with those people.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

from the stream right now: 'hey remember when we vandalized that guys fence and almost let his cows out? yeah the FBI told him to say all that'

Archibald Tuttle
Jan 10, 2006

Watching Pete have a meltdown is beautiful.

"Demonic masons"

This is amazing.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lmao this guy is insane

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
Hey, he has a first amendment right to speak, remember?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
they're asking for hair condicktioner! little bit of freudian slip there.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
maybe his mind was on the 55 gallon drum of lube they got in the mail

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Perfectly Safe posted:

Oh yeah. I mean, there have been a couple of articles about the sort of sentencing that might be passed down based on what we already know about.

And don't forget the ornithologists. They made a huge mistake loving with those people.

But then again "what we already know" includes their dad thwarting law enforcement for 25 years at gunpoint, literally at some points, and facing next to no repercussions. In fact we turned around and gave his son another half million dollars in loans.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Previously advertised loon has arrived:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/687296059324895232

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
lol the FBI is ignoring them so tomorrow they're going to picket FBI HQ.

LOOK AT MEEEEEE

Archibald Tuttle
Jan 10, 2006

Chem trails and bird drones. Yup.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh good, it looks like there's nobody spraying chemtrails at the moment.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

From a few pages back, but part of what went wrong with their use of a fentanyl-derivative gas was that they did not inform first responders they would be using it, so they were totally unprepared to deal with it. They were expecting physical trauma. There is a fast acting antidote for it that they could have had on hand (naloxone). It is possible to use it more safely at least, but that was a large number of hostages, a large number of attackers, and the attackers had explosives they were going to set off if a rescue was attempted. So it was lovely all around. They had 800 hostages to treat, and many of them would have stopped breathing.

So hypothetically they could gas them, secure them, and then give them the antidote, but it still wouldn't be completely safe.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but there's a bit in here about their ayatollah who has tried to set up sharia law courts in Colorado. http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/01/15/3739909/oregon-standoff-malheur-grand-jury-explainer/

He also believes the earth is flat.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

But then again "what we already know" includes their dad thwarting law enforcement for 25 years at gunpoint, literally at some points, and facing next to no repercussions. In fact we turned around and gave his son another half million dollars in loans.

?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Archibald Tuttle posted:

Chem trails and bird drones. Yup.

Its amazing. I feel like I'm watching some ridiculous show on adult swim.
"Come out tomorrow and have a standoff at the FBI COMPOUND at the airport, since we're getting so bored here. (please come unarmed)"

I'm sure this will work out great.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Here's a good article summing up Cliven Bundy's history and how it connects to the Malheur bullshit. Good update for anyone wondering what's been done since their standoff.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cliven-bundy-fines-20160107-story.html

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib

LeoMarr posted:

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but there's a bit in here about their ayatollah who has tried to set up sharia law courts in Colorado. http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/01/15/3739909/oregon-standoff-malheur-grand-jury-explainer/

It's a couple links deep, but apparently the anti defamation league put together an encyclopedia of dealing with sovcits, they called it: Idiot Legal Arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

LeoMarr posted:

Not sure if it's been posted yet

It has.

• Locked thread