Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chill guy who knows all the inner workings of Jeff's private life: Nah, you know what? Let's not even go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Chill guy who knows all the inner workings of Jeff's private life: Nah, you know what? Let's not even go there.

lol

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Fumaofthelake posted:

wtf can someone elaborate on this?

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/633786936700702720

Also for people talkin about mechwarrior, ya'll should be getting hype for the battletech game coming out next year by the shadowrun returns crew. It's got the creator of that franchise behind it and those SR games were tight.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I loved Metal Warriors' multiplayer mode on the snes. Someone should just make that but online and with huge groups of robots at once.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
Mwo is a cool concept hamstrung by developers who dont know what theyre doing and mechanics that arent documented anywhere but limit what you are allowed to do

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dan: "I played Splatoon every night this week."

Brad: (with mixed disbelief and disgust) "Jesus..."

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Splatoon is a good game.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
lol at dans dark souls stream vids, its unbelievable that this man has played like 50plus hours of souls games.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Dan, while fighting and killing the same 2 skeletons over and over who visibly put themselves back together on screen multiple times "Gee there sure are a lot of these guys huh."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Proud Rat Mom posted:

lol at dans dark souls stream vids, its unbelievable that this man has played like 50plus hours of souls games.

I had to stop watching the MGS5 videos because of how insanely, unbelievably, and I mean truly just mind blowingly bad you can tell he is at the game just from how he tells Drew to play. And not bad like Oh he doesn't know how to do stealth but bad like, he just doesn't know how to play it.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Which giant bomb crew guys are the best at games?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jason's definitely good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Austin is probably the smartest gamer, then it's Vinny, then it's uhh probably a tie between Dan, Jeff and Jason and Jeff and Jason are probably the best at actually playing the games, and Brad has the biggest heart in terms of competitive spirit. Quoth Daikatana Ritsu: "He used to challenge people on gamefaqs to Starcraft 2 1v1s if they disagreed with him about anything" or something.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who gives a gently caress bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to say Dan is a smart gamer with a few reservations though because you really have to see or hear Dan to believe how stupid he seems playing MGS5.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:siren: Tiered list of Bombers who can House a Meatball Sub the Fastest :siren:

1. Brad Shoemaker
  2. Ryan Davis
  3. Jeff Gerstmann
  4. Vinny Caravella

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagining Brad do probably anything on earth is funny, especially in tiered list form.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BRAD SHOEMAKER, tomato sauce on the edges of his fat baby cheeks: Oh my god dude. So good

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

*nervous giggle*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like he would have his forearm over his mouth but you can still see some tomato sauce, like he's talking into a spy gadget though as he says Oh my GOD! dude. and he's probably leaning back and shifting his weight from side to side fairly subtly while looking at the closest monitor lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sort of like when he's laughing with joy at something but he seems real scared of spitting or like snot coming out of his nose.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. Brad Shoemaker
  2. Ryan Davis
  3. Jeff Gerstmann
  4. Vinny Caravella

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. Brad Shoemaker
  2. Ryan Davis
  3. Jeff Gerstmann
  4. Vinny Caravella

good list

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dan said his favorite Bowie song was Moonage Daydream and Brad said probably Ashes to Ashes and those are both top tier choices.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they talked about their geneology this week and brad said his ancestor died at gettysburg so dan said he being belgian was probably related to jc van damme to piss him off.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

BRAD SHOEMAKER, tomato sauce on the edges of his fat baby cheeks: Oh my god dude. So good

lmao

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I picked up that Punch Club game Jason played on UPF last week. Some neat things going on, I just wish you could speed up the fights.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

I picked up that Punch Club game Jason played on UPF last week. Some neat things going on, I just wish you could speed up the fights.

idiot.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

That game looked like a mediocre Newgrounds game so I dunno how anyone in their right mind thought it was worth spending money on

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
that guy got some game where the entire point is to laugh at references to 1980s pop culture stuff while you click on buttons to make your numbers go up.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I'm a sucker for sim/tycoon type games and there's a surprising amount of stuff going on for what I agree looks like a flash game circa 2003.

The references mostly bounced right off me because I'm not a 90's kid.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. Brad Shoemaker
  2. Ryan Davis
  3. Jeff Gerstmann
  4. Vinny Caravella

smh @ anyone who doesn't at least place drew on any kind of food / drink related challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZX7DQiH7No

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

hair vinny makes me uncomfortable

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Squeezy Farm posted:

that guy got some game where the entire point is to laugh at references to 1980s pop culture stuff while you click on buttons to make your numbers go up.

i'm not advocating for that game specifically but the greatest pursuit in gaming is making numbers go up

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The Milkman posted:

i'm not advocating for that game specifically but the greatest pursuit in gaming is making numbers go up

poor Bradley's loot-based arpg disease is almost as dangerous as his dota aids. the man's body is being ravaged.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

He jokingly suggested they all take up Dwarf Fortress this week. Brad falling into a deep Dwarf Fortress hole and giving twenty minute updates on his progress every week sounds great and I wish it would happen.

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

He jokingly suggested they all take up Dwarf Fortress this week. Brad falling into a deep Dwarf Fortress hole and giving twenty minute updates on his progress every week sounds great and I wish it would happen.

he never will

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i like all these old videos jeff has been releasing lately where he dresses like a 8 year old kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXMYlKvmkyI