Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

The Mentalizer posted:

poo poo, yeah, apparently she had an aneurysm so I guess that could explain some of the insanity. It all seems a little more sad than funny in that case.

there should be a branch of the government dedicated to forcing insane celebrities with no support structures into treatment centers. Just think, we could have saved hot lindsay lohan and amanda bynes :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MoreLikeTen posted:

there should be a branch of the government dedicated to forcing insane celebrities with no support structures into treatment centers. Just think, we could have saved hot lindsay lohan and amanda bynes :(

Lohan had a bad reputation as a child actress, so I dunno how far back we'd have to go to save her.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

whiteyfats posted:

Lohan had a bad reputation as a child actress.

Really? Did she?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Ape of Naples posted:

Really? Did she?

From what I've read, she was a diva, but certainly not as bad as she was as an adult.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

dumb. posted:

loving webms keep autoplaying at full volume for me. I have no idea how to stop this.

According to the technical thread in QCS they only used that default setting for a brief time until someone complained and Zen Death Robot fixed it. Maybe try clearing your cache or rebooting or something?

gregday
May 23, 2003

Clearly, the earth is not flat. It's concave.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Bonk posted:

Not always with an arc either. I tried to take a vertical panorama of the new World Trade Center and for some reason it cut out large sections of it, leaving a stubby WTC. :tinfoil:

I kinda think it looks better that way.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

WarpedNaba posted:

I kinda think it looks better that way.

It does look very cool this way.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bonk posted:

Not always with an arc either. I tried to take a vertical panorama of the new World Trade Center and for some reason it cut out large sections of it, leaving a stubby WTC. :tinfoil:

Your phone's software links like with like when you're taking a panoramic photo, so something that is the same all the way down could easily have a bunch of stuff cut out of the middle. Try moving your phone from side to side a little next time to get a little bit of the background in.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MoreLikeTen posted:

The Hollywood Sanitarium, founded by our patron mothers Sharon Stone and Sean Young.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The Hollywood Sanitarium, founded by our patron mothers Sharon Stone and Sean Young.

What happened with Sean Young?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

whiteyfats posted:

What happened with Sean Young?

What happened with Sharon Stone?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Sean Young went a little mental trying to get the Catwoman role in Batman Returns. I mean, aside from her general overall craziness level, which I think was her mainly getting a fat head over her performance in Blade Runner and thinking she was hot poo poo for the next 30 years despite no one wanting to work with her at all.

Edit: Sharon Stone is well know as one of the worst people to work with in Hollywood. That, combined with the aneurysm she had a while back, has kind of made of her a low-level loon ever since.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
This doesn't even paint a funny picture

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Memento posted:

Your phone's software links like with like when you're taking a panoramic photo, so something that is the same all the way down could easily have a bunch of stuff cut out of the middle. Try moving your phone from side to side a little next time to get a little bit of the background in.

Woah don't tell him what to do

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Sean Young went a little mental trying to get the Catwoman role in Batman Returns. I mean, aside from her general overall craziness level, which I think was her mainly getting a fat head over her performance in Blade Runner and thinking she was hot poo poo for the next 30 years despite no one wanting to work with her at all.

Edit: Sharon Stone is well know as one of the worst people to work with in Hollywood. That, combined with the aneurysm she had a while back, has kind of made of her a low-level loon ever since.

Holy poo poo, I can't think of anything else Sean Young has been in besides Ace Ventura.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

whiteyfats posted:

Holy poo poo, I can't think of anything else Sean Young has been in besides Ace Ventura.

She was pretty hot in No Way Out

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Young basically dressed up as Catwoman and stalked Tim Burton.

No one has anything good to say about Stone. In the documentary about Canon films, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, there's like a moment where the movie essentially stops so that everyone could talk about how Stone was impossible to work with, and this was years before BASIC INSTINCT, so gently caress knows what she was like when she actually became famous. She also later claimed that Verhoven tricked her into appearing with no underwear on for the most famous scene in that movie, in a story that makes no sense at all no matter how you parse it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

dumb. posted:

loving webms keep autoplaying at full volume for me. I have no idea how to stop this.

Right click on one, and select Mute.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

He wanted pickle on his sub. :v:

are you Jared's lawyer?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Choco1980 posted:

He went to Jared!

:xd::hf::pedo:

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Kheldarn posted:

Right click on one, and select Mute.

Haha. Daaaaaamn, that's cold.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Re: RE: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: FWD: Re: this will make you LOL!!!!

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

THIS IS A THROMBOZYTENAGGREGATIONSHEMMUNG. IT SHEMMUNGS THROMBOZYTENAGGREGATIONS.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

gregday posted:

Clearly, the earth is not flat. It's concave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSS5k-105M

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Angela Christine posted:

According to the technical thread in QCS they only used that default setting for a brief time until someone complained and Zen Death Robot fixed it. Maybe try clearing your cache or rebooting or something?

That did it. Thank you. I love you.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

fong posted:

Re: RE: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: FWD: Re: this will make you LOL!!!!

seriously Sat Nothing I dig your poo poo but you gotta filter. You're starting to slip a little. Stick to reposting the cream and forget about the weak poo poo.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Welp, time to write that new ad jingle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

whiteyfats posted:

Tim Daly transformed into her in Dr Jekyll & Ms Hyde.

Bonk posted:

A smaller target. Brilliant.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Snapchat A Titty posted:

seriously Sat Nothing I dig your poo poo but you gotta filter. You're starting to slip a little. Stick to reposting the cream and forget about the weak poo poo.

It's meta. :rolleyes: The joke's so bad it's good.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Doctor Malaver posted:

It's meta. :rolleyes: The joke's so bad it's good.

:bravo:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Also maybe reevaluate the amount of time you spend culling wacky image galleries to repost on Something Awful

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Right, I'm leaving!

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

Right, I'm leaving!

I want my baby back baby back baby back...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown