Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Wafflecopper posted:

gently caress I love my Stalker. TY thread and that one guy on mumble last night for prompting me to make the switch to Artemis.

That's amazing - great job, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Goons at full mast need to invade the innersphere and make a charge to butte hold is all im sayin

maybe a CW event is in the works next.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

how the gently caress do i sell mechs these days

e: nm i found it

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Wafflecopper posted:

how the gently caress do i sell mechs these days

go to the "inventory" screen

Beraiye
Oct 27, 2014

TeeMerk posted:

Goons at full mast need to invade the innersphere and make a charge to butte hold is all im sayin

maybe a CW event is in the works next.

Another reason to be a Girl.

Actually, if you want to coordinate some overlapping weeks in the same clans we can make this happen. I'm tired of looking at that map and seeing 228 and MS all over the place.

Beraiye fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 16, 2016

Vorenus
Jul 14, 2013

Skoll posted:

Nah, old WoL had more shitlords but better pilots. Let this one retard think he's clever though, it still doesn't change the fact no one can stand him.

I think izov is fun to play with, both in-game and in Mumble. Lately it's been looking like WoL groups need all the help they can get, but if you guys don't like him he's always more than welcome in GIRL squads.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Vorenus posted:

I think izov is fun to play with, both in-game and in Mumble. Lately it's been looking like WoL groups need all the help they can get, but if you guys don't like him he's always more than welcome in GIRL squads.

Good riddance then. He gets mad when you call him out for being annoying as poo poo, you rage quit when people can't hear you. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.
So I've been out of town and will probably be out of town for a few more weeks. How long do you think I can try to run MWO on a Surface Pro 3 i3 before it explodes? 15 seconds? A full minute?

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Vorenus
Jul 14, 2013

Skoll posted:

Good riddance then. He gets mad when you call him out for being annoying as poo poo, you rage quit when people can't hear you. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

We also both average over 200 damage per match*. KDR Squad representin'.

*vs. other goon groups

Vorenus fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 16, 2016

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Vorenus posted:

We also both average over 200 damage per match.

:bravo: So do I.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
give me a screenshot of either wol or girl vs EMP lords sjr winning a match and then color me impressed and then pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Vorenus
Jul 14, 2013
So this just happened:

Vorenus fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 16, 2016

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Ok the bitch baby infighting is annoying as hell. Skoll is a better all around pilot than izov and has more interesting banter, izov likes to make his team feel good and rack up big numbers. Quit being shitlers and local mute each other on mumble, problem solved.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

I thought it was bad when you spineless nerds caved and started giving PGI money again, but holy poo poo now you're becoming pubbie shitlers replete with infighting in a game that still has no meaningful group play of any kind.

:allears: vs :psythulu:, I honestly don't even know anymore

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Vorenus posted:

So this just happened:

That is amazing.

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.
It's not amazing if you know Vorenus. He does that.

Also this stupid tablet is going to burn.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Honestly the dual ER PPC blackjack isn't that bad at the very least it makes Pubbies cower when they get hit by two PPC rounds to the chest.

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Wafflecopper posted:

gently caress I love my Stalker. TY thread and that one guy on mumble last night for prompting me to make the switch to Artemis.

Is that...is it...a Rhino Stalker??? :swoon:

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Number19 posted:

Is that...is it...a Rhino Stalker??? :swoon:

Please tell me MWO tourney for cash is just a big honey pot!

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread
Stalkers pushed my poo poo in a few times tonight, so I must buy one. Time to go all in on SRMs, anyone have a fun build?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Since I already have a Cicada I like, what should I use the XL engine on the free mech for, its a huge engine and I don't really know what to do with it, but it is too nice to sell really.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Bait and Swatch posted:

Stalkers pushed my poo poo in a few times tonight, so I must buy one. Time to go all in on SRMs, anyone have a fun build?

4 SRM6 and 6 ML.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Washout posted:

4 SRM6 and 6 ML.

ride the wave 3lpl 3asrm6

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

Jack2142 posted:

Honestly the dual ER PPC blackjack isn't that bad at the very least it makes Pubbies cower when they get hit by two PPC rounds to the chest.

Sure, but the blackjack can run WAY better builds. 2xERPPC is a joke on frames that can run 3xLPL, or 6xML and 2xMPL, or 2xUAC5 with ballistic quirks and 30% jam reduction.

poo poo, the Arrow can run 2xLPL, 1ML, 6xMG, and murder everything for a good time.

Blackjacks are awesome.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

Sure, but the blackjack can run WAY better builds. 2xERPPC is a joke on frames that can run 3xLPL, or 6xML and 2xMPL, or 2xUAC5 with ballistic quirks and 30% jam reduction.

poo poo, the Arrow can run 2xLPL, 1ML, 6xMG, and murder everything for a good time.

Blackjacks are awesome.

I only have the ppc's on the frame that gives ppc bonuses, I have a more sensible autocannon and laser build too

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

Jack2142 posted:

I only have the ppc's on the frame that gives ppc bonuses, I have a more sensible autocannon and laser build too

Well word, branch out, it is at this moment a phenomenal frame, and regardless of quirks (this is important, but also...) it presents basically all its weapons at cockpit level.

Sard
May 11, 2012

Certified Poster of Culture.
choo choo
here comes the regret train

I will learn to play Assaults and love this thing, so help me god. I should probably let go of the idea of drawing attention with incandescent machine gun pecs and just fit two large lasers so I'm not so useless outside brawling range, but the MPL and SRM6 sync up perfectly.

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Can I get an invite to WoL, in game name is Atilla the Bum.

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I need to hang out with more light pilots, feel like I'm behind the curve.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Sard posted:

choo choo
here comes the regret train

I will learn to play Assaults and love this thing, so help me god. I should probably let go of the idea of drawing attention with incandescent machine gun pecs and just fit two large lasers so I'm not so useless outside brawling range, but the MPL and SRM6 sync up perfectly.
At least when you die, you'll die Fabulous.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Washout posted:

4 SRM6 and 6 ML.

This looks like a good time, I just need about 2. Million more spacebucks. I spent a good part of the night using a QuickDraw with 4 lgl, and that thing is a ton of fun. With a 295xl, it turns as fast as lights can run circles, making them easy kills.

Is the QuickDraw is easy to headshot, I did have one Arctic cheetah run straight into my chest and headshot me in two salvos. That was the only time that happened, but this robot has an obvious head.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Is this where idiots post their sick-nasty frag screenshots for validation?

So the enemy team decided to pile up underneath the bridge on crimson strait and try to go into the tunnel. Luckily, my lance actually followed me down the tunnel and me and the other Dire Wolf decided to deliver liberal amounts of ballistics into their faces. we cored this poor Ebon Jaguar in just a couple seconds. The other lances even moved in from the side and did work too. Man, when Dire Wolves are actually allowed to shoot with relative impunity, there's nothing quite like it. :kheldragar:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Should i buy 3 blackjacks, or wait for sales on my clan mechs?
Or buy 3 shadow cats?

Vorenus
Jul 14, 2013
Never not cap on Terra Therma.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Should i buy 3 blackjacks, or wait for sales on my clan mechs?
Or buy 3 shadow cats?

Most of the "good" clan mechs were just on sale.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Coolwhoami posted:

Most of the "good" clan mechs were just on sale.

I know, got 2 Direwolves out of that.
Im fielding a cheetah-maddog-jaguar-direwolf lance in CW, so im wondering if i should for 3-of-the-same for those, or just get more IS stuff.

Im having a mech overload.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
On the other hand, i might buy a couple of Jeagers.
I dont know whats up with these things, one just stepped in the open and melted my center torso while I (direwolf) and an atlas pounded him in the face.
Fuckers just dont give any shits whatsoever.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

Goon groups are fun. Exactly 1,000 damage. Also we learned that Guile's Theme is great for pumping up people to win a match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Stalkerchat: I was running 4xSRM6 5xML for a long time, now rocking 4xASRM6 3xML. I think less lasers is better for me because when I have an exposed target I have a really hard time resisting going :downs: all alphas all the time :downs: instead of saving my heat for my SRMs like I know I should. Another option was dropping to ASRM4s and keeping the 5 lasers but that would be less missiles and gently caress going less missiles, if I could fit enough ammo to run 5 launchers I would. The aforementioned guy on mumble was doing it somehow but he must have had a smaller engine or something I dunno.

• Locked thread