Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

high quality casting from riv

oh
Oh OH
HE'S IN THE PARTY TENT (????)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

what an end to what a game

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Kirei is boosted as gently caress

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to the best player on NRG, Chris.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

That was loving amazing

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What in the actual gently caress was the conclusion of that game lol

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
GBM should name change to Ganking Bowtie Man

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Killed By Death posted:

Party tent is apparently Viktors gravity field

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
"Getting Baron Money"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Wuxi posted:

That was loving amazing

This was literally the most NA game to ever NA.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Killed By Death posted:

Hes just trying to be Rick from Rick and Morty

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Dignitas needs to invest all of their extra capital in a coach who tells them before every game to not attempt Baron unless they have aced the enemy team fully.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The first game that Renegades get Thresh is going to be so much fun to watch

Libertine posted:

Dignitas needs to invest all of their extra capital in a coach who tells them before every game to not attempt Baron unless they have aced the enemy team fully.
They weren't even stopped once and Kiwi still died.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Let's get 30 minutes of analysis for that skidmark of a game, please.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

i dont know about you but i found it enjoyable watching GBM kill noobs and barons.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
I'm glad to see AlexIch back in LCS

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'm gonna laugh if Loco continues the "is actually really good once he leaves TSM" trend. didn't they hire him to do their creative content??

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Remilia might be one of my favorite Thresh players, she's fun to watch. I hope RNG does well.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Lustboy wasn't even sure what patch Korea was playing on as he coached Longzhu to victory.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Space Flower posted:

I'm gonna laugh if Loco continues the "is actually really good once he leaves TSM" trend. didn't they hire him to do their creative content??

Yeah... but in their video series it was basically them going "Well... we needed to change coaches, we couldn't find anyone qualified and yet Loco was stepping in when we asked him to, so we just gave it to him >.>"

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Calax posted:

Yeah... but in their video series it was basically them going "Well... we needed to change coaches, we couldn't find anyone qualified and yet Loco was stepping in when we asked him to, so we just gave it to him >.>"

Their previous coach won coach of the split after banning Karma against C9 :mmmhmm:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Although technically Remi is the second female to play on a professional team, the girl who played on TPA had one professional game and fed horribly and was probably only there for promo shots. LETS GO REMI :v:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I added the links to the VoD threads to the OP so you can pop in on page 1 directly if you want to watch some already aired games without spoilers.

I also added a choice counterpoint quote and may have to pull some more up ongoing as this surely hilarious season of competitive league progresses.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today has gone exactly as I wanted it to go and now I'm torn because I don't care about this game should I root for the horse or the bandanna

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
Holy poo poo twitch chat is bad right now. I knew it would be terrible with Remilia, but seeing it first hand is something else.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Asema posted:

Today has gone exactly as I wanted it to go and now I'm torn because I don't care about this game should I root for the horse or the bandanna

Renegades midlaner is Alex Ich. Of course you care about them doing well.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Vorpal Cat posted:

Holy poo poo twitch chat is bad right now. I knew it would be terrible with Remilia, but seeing it first had is something else.

your first mistake is reading twitch chat.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

don't read twitch chat

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
When Remilia uncovers her left eye she will achieve Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Alex Itch

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Tales of Woe posted:

don't read twitch chat

Its like a tooth ache, you know it will hurt, and you know you shouldn't do it but you poke it anyway.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Is Jatt's voice completely different this split? He doesn't sound anything like he used to.

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Yup, no way I'm opening twitch chat right now.

I was hoping they wouldn't ban Thresh though :(

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tales of Woe posted:

don't read twitch chat

or reddit

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Vorpal Cat posted:

Holy poo poo twitch chat is bad right now. I knew it would be terrible with Remilia, but seeing it first hand is something else.

During an AMA she said she was fine with it because it's getting people banned which is hilarious.

I want RNG to fight NRG.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Thumbtacks posted:

During an AMA she said she was fine with it because it's getting people banned which is hilarious.

I want RNG to fight NRG.

shes in it for the memes and i like that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

I added the links to the VoD threads to the OP so you can pop in on page 1 directly if you want to watch some already aired games without spoilers.

I also added a choice counterpoint quote and may have to pull some more up ongoing as this surely hilarious season of competitive league progresses.

What can I say, Kuzan is my dude and has been since week 1 of summer split.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I'm mad that they banned her Thresh but it's probably for the best.

Weird that no one took ignite against Mundo and Ali.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wait are they making remilia go by remi because they don't want to be associated with touhou hgaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Luna Was Here posted:

wait are they making remilia go by remi because they don't want to be associated with touhou hgaha

No anime allowed in serious esport League of Legends.

• Locked thread