Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Super-League XVIII, Week 7 Injury Report

EV-IL Corp. Villains
Pedro Borbon (RP) (By the way, you traded Goose Goslin away, didn't you?) - 11 days

Khartoum Doom
Babe Ruth (RF) (The darkest day in the history of Slug Lyfe!) - 78 days

Porthcawl Rakers
Al Kaline (Summon Outfielder) (Tap: Sacrifice Kaline, and add +1/+2 to any creature for the remainder of the turn) - 27 days

Rockford Losers
Barry Bonds (CF) (Humungus' Curse!) - 12 days

South Shore Gumshoes
Albert Pujols (1B) (86ed!) - 27 days

The Gay Agenda
Red Donahue (SP) (Attempted to watch Glee) - 13 days

Pick 'em: Choose Your Destiny!

Intercontinental Championship
Krakow Dragons @ Kozmic Space Fish (c)

Television Championship
Oklahoma City Bombers (c) @ Kobe Crows

Canadian Real Value Triple-Pak
Rockford Losers @ RCMP (c)

Larkin-Downing and Hardcore Championships
Mitchell Kernels (c) @ Detroit Wolverines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Torn between saying something about all these Losers injuries and not saying anything for fear that the curse suddenly strikes my team instead.

Pick'Em: Champs retain.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Well shoot, that's what I get for c/ping and not double checking my lineups. At least I didn't have DH games this week. Just put Chipper Jones in at LF in those DH lineups, thanks. I'll figure out who replaces Borbon after the update!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Champs retain

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Oh yeah:

Pick 'em: My Destiny Has Already Been Chosen

Champs retain!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
pickem
champs retain

Forzelt
Jul 23, 2012

Variance? Fuck that noise.

Champs retain

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Champs retain

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

ya

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Television Championship

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
The champions will retain, imo.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Mornacale posted:

The champions will retain, imo.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
all champs do the thing where they win

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Champs retain!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Everyone retains.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Sub-Par League VI, Week 6: The Other Side Of Dorkness

Games of the Weak

Keith Wuncler CXXXIV posted:

GOOG DAY'S BIZARRE STRUGGLES CONTINUE, DROP ANOTHER GAME TO VAULT BOYS

The Ruins of a Wrestling Ring -- It is an admittedly strange place for a bout of sports entertainment. Having escaped from an unnumbered Vault to step into the sun of a world that hasn't exactly been completely ruined (yet) in nuclear brimstone, the Vault Boys have taken the time to become acclimated to this new environment that has defied all possible expectations and planning for a group bent on surviving Armageddon.

They couldn't have possibly, remotely, in all their documents and Pip-Boy programming, made provisions for Goog Day.

The Goog wanted to make the most impressive tag team in the history of the Super-League, and he had succeeded - Ruth, Ruth and Gehrig is perhaps one of the greatest three-man teams ever assembled. It's a little unfortunate then that we're playing baseball and you need twenty-two other schlubbs to pad the roster, including people who can throw a baseball well enough that it evades the bats of probably juiced up, irradiated and modified players such as would be found in a structure housing a massive social experiment bent on ensuring the survival of humanity under truly calamitous conditions. Dutch Leonard isn't that person.

Goog Day brings precisely two things to a game: the power of Positivity, and dingers. Positivity is right out if you're surrounded by the blasted remains of a humanity too drunk on hubris to examine its own choices that lead to self-immolation on a scale unimaginable to a mortal mind. Dingers are also not gonna work since the Vault Boys have decided that such a monument to the folly of a people too hellbent on destroying themselves needed a space as grand as its failures. And so through the inadvertence of playing in a gently caress-off huge stadium the Vault Boys eliminated all the advantages their opponent could bring, squeaking by on a 2-1 win.

And it was a strange game; a combined eighteen hits, practically no walks, only three runs. Both pitchers were almost BABIPed into destruction, with the infield defense of both teams kept hopping as ground ball after ground ball bounced around the immaculately kept field. Baserunners were stranded time and again, finding no way to advance. Small ball practices ruled the day, with timely stolen bases key to getting into a scoring position so that when a hit was inevitably made the player would finally be able to cross home plate. So it was in the 8th, when Delahanty stole second and followed through on a Fournier single that may otherwise not have resulted in any scoring since the next two batters grounded out. This would be the clinching RBI, and a solid performance by Nen with two Ks and a flyout in the 9th to put away the game.

CVE was seen polishing a suit of power armor in the press room after the game. "Ja, this was a good game. Given the perks we selected Goog Day stood no chance. All part of a build that was meticulously crafted to spec and will assure us of vict --"

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" One of the Ruths from Goog Day smashed the door separating the two clubhouses into splinters. "WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!"

"YOU CANNOT DENY THE POWER OF POSITIVITY!" bellowed Gehrig, taking the mic from Ruth. "Your cheap tricks with an oppressive atmosphere of decay and an implied holocaust with the defleshed skeletons of an entire metropolis filling the stands was effective today, BUT WE WILL BE BACK! AND YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE THIS DAY!"

The other Ruth held out a hand towards Gehrig. "Whoa, whoa, that's now how we operate, Gehrig. Remember who you are. Who we are. We don't lash out like that, that's for lesser folks who don't understand what our Positivity can accomplish. Let us, instead, channel this into a medium that has universal appeal. One that can penetrate even the cold-heart of a German."

At this a gong was produced from seemingly thin air. "WE WANT SOME GOOOOOG DAY! WE WANT SOME GOOOOOG DAY! WE WANT SOME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG DAAAAAYYY!" The trio circled around a discomforted CVE as they rhythmically banged on the tinny instrument chanting in a surprisingly harmonic voice.

CVE sighed. "Perhaps it would have been better to have discovered the world torn apart under megatons of nuclear weaponry than to endure...this." He was then suddenly slammed through a flimsy wooden table for no adequately given reason by one of the Ruths. "Yes," wincing in agony, "total destruction of human society would have been much preferable."

YOUR POSITIVELY APOCALYPTIC GAME NOTES

- CVE was played by Alan Rickman in his final public appearance.

- Only one error committed by the Vault Boys! A huge step up.

- The Vault Boys didn't strike out once. Conversely, power hitters such as on Goog Day are prone to strikeouts. Eleven, in fact, which is a little fatal.

- Lou Gehrig, tired of watching the Vault Boys steal bases with almost impunity, tried one of his own. It went as well as you would expect.

- Luis Aguayo! That's a name you will need to remember, for all the wrong reasons.

Box Score

Frank Gaiman posted:

THE SYSTEM WORKS AS JANUS DUMP SCIENTISTS

Genoa - Today's game featured a matchup between two teams that've been massive underperformers historically. The Aperture Scientists have been around for several seasons now, but haven't managed their way out of the Sub-Par League despite a roster chock full of talent. The Genoa Janus, on the other hand, may only be underperforming in the mind of Mornacale. Mornacale has convinced himself that a team whose offense relies on Vlad Guerrero and Babe Herman is secretly amazing.

If today's outcome is any indication, Mornacale is right.

One of the Janus' many Roys Halladay held the Scientists to six hits over seven innings and the bottom of the Janus lineup combined to go 9-for-15 in a solid win over the Scientists.

CraigK was understandably angry after the game - at 17-22, the Scientists are threatening to not right the ship after a slow start and that might be enough to sink them.

"Aperture Scientists, more like Craperture Lying Shits, am i rite? Hey, guys, I sure do hate my dumb team. Everything is terrible. I'll bet that Josh Gibson is just waiting to run headlong into a wall and ruin any hope I have. But the joke's on him! I don't have any hope to ruin!"

He paced back and forth, muttering to himself, so wrapped up in self loathing that he didn't notice he knocked over the official Sub-Par League (tm) hourglass, spilling sand everywhere.

"Oh god," Mornacale came into the room. "Now I have to learn what this augurs."

Mornacale sat down next to the pile of sand. "Hrm...well, I suppose if I put in Roy Halladay in the next game, that might be a good idea. Yeah."

He stared closer.

"Of course, I mean Roy Halladay the elder. Young Roy would just be silly. Hrmm..."

He stared even closer.

"Oh, of course! I have to teach Roy Halladay to pitch lefthanded during even numbered innings! I'll just let McFreeze know that every other inning he needs to manually force that on Roy."

At this point, he was basically facedown in a pile of sand.

"But wait. That's only part one of my devious strategy. Of course! Next I have to convince everyone that Harmon Killebrew is a third baseman. Oh...I see. He can't play third base well. But he can play first base. And by the additive property of baseball, if he could play second base, first plus second equals third. I'll just tell McFreeze to play Killebrew at second. But only on days where the temperature is more than 5 degrees above the mean for that day. Can't be too careful with the weather, no sir."

Carefully, he slipped his tongue out and began eating the sand. "And as for Vlad Guerrero, I need to trade him to acquire his brother, the lesser known--but no less able--Wilton Guerrero. He can teach my team how to cork bats. But I should only cork bats when playing Wednesday road games against lefthanded starters. I'll just need to tell McFreeze that, too."

At the time of this writing, Mornacale was still planning incredibly overwrought strategies. But hey, his team is 23-13 so he must be doing something right. Unlike CraigK, who is the first owner in Super-League history to have his team just collectively hate him.

GAME NOTES

- Mariano Rivera pitched two scoreless innings to lower his ERA to 12.27 on the season. Bullpens are stupid.

- This seems like bad luck more than anything for the Scientists. Pete Alexander is most vulnerable to contact hitters, and he held the Janus 1-2 of Collins & Cobb to 1-for-9. He was done in by Frank Thomas and Harmon Killebrew of all people.

- John McGraw was caught stealing. He didn't break his leg in the attempt.

Box Score

Keith Wuncler CXXXIV posted:

High Praise for Brandon Sanderson's Shardblades in a Vicious Hellhole.

"An enthralling journey of a team lost in time and space, one filled with extraordinary sights and descriptions of a place beyond compare. You will cheer as the Shardblades' [Ralph] Kiner homers in the 2d, you will cry as the yankeesfans.gif steal the lead back in the same. You will want to throttle the assholes when they rain down used D sized batteries on the heroic Amos Otis who stoked the rally in the 6th. You will never believe the ending!"
-- Kirkus Reviews

"A brilliant 'fish out of water' novel, Shardblades in a Vicious Hellhole starts out as you'd expect for clichéd fantasy characters ripped from a strange but bland setting into the thinly-veiled purgatory that is living in Philadelphia. While their opponents start with the upper hand, taking a commanding 5-1 lead in the 3rd, the heart exhibited by these overwhelmed players you already know and love by ways will continue to startle you. When the last demonic caricature of a human is laid to rest by striking out in the 9th you will feel a great weight lift from your soul. Truly a metaphor for the human condition."
-- Michiko Kakutani, New York Times Book Review

"[D]own 7-4 in the 7th, you'll find plenty of suspense as Sanderson skillfully draws out the tension of each at-bat. His prose works every detail in stark relief; the sweat pouring off Zito's face as he understands failure here would mean a gruesome death at the hands of vicious fans whose taste for human blood is insatiable; the agony of Santiago striking out; the heroism Kiner, called upon by a team pressed to its limits to escape a landscape so inhospitable to life that even the staunchest of wills must quaver. It is to his credit that you are kept guessing until the very last moment. Not to be missed."
-- USA Today

"It's not for nothing that so much attention is paid to the frailties of the Shardblades' pitching corps, for upon their humble shoulders is placed the burden of providing pathos to the narrative. Robin Roberts is only a man, and his struggles with addiction, injury, and finding the strike zone are painted with a craftsmanship which can only come from tragic personal experience. Sanderson builds each failure in a monument of a pitcher at the brink, each terrifying run earned against him and his ultimate removal in the 5th a mirror held to the soul. It's the undercurrent which creates hidden eddies in a story that may otherwise seem placid and predictable."
-- NPR

"I wanted to pick up Barry Zito and yell obscenities in his face. That's how good a writer Sanderson is, in that he took what should be a stock villain and invested him with such arrogant insouciance that I actively, physically wanted to shake him by the shoulders and ask what the hell he was thinking. And when he finally gets his comeuppance late in the game it filled me with catharsis that pretty much goes into orgasmic."
-- Dan Lois, Slate.com Book Review

"While personal feats that turn the tide of history, a war, or yes, even a ballgame are commonplace in literature, it's somewhat rare to discuss the nature of a bullpen that bands together to rescue the team from ignominy. By elegantly re-creating a relief corps 'band of brothers' that take the ball and hold the line against any further incursions from the foul beasts, Sanderson helps highlight an underappreciated aspect of the game and renders vivid the drama of the last stand of a team who must escape this place at any cost. Cruz, Suguichi, Bender, and Tekulve join d'Artagnan, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis in the pantheon of literature's great ensemble casts."
-- American Book Review

"This was a great game, a shaky start but that made the ending so much sweeter. Everyone is really well written and put together, each player featured a vital part of the book. Sanderson really has no peer, once you take his characters out of his usual setting which is kind of ill-defined and not well drawn. I guess there's just something about Philadelphia that brings the worst out of people, but the best out of true auteurs needing to describe a nightmare that you can't easily forget."
-- johnfw50, Amazon.com top review

"yo dis was total bullshit. why da gently caress would mark mulder be on the mound in the top of the 9th with the game at stake, and he had a fukkin wild pitch that let that overrated gwynn score ralph kiner and lose the fukkin game. and it took 1200 bullshit pages of bullshit words to describe that only to get kicked in the fukkin nuts in the end like that? dats garbage."
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
-- DOOP, Something Awful Forums/The Book Barn/Sanderson Appreciation Station

Nota Bene:

- Kiner dingered twice, doubled, got four runs and three RBI. #wow

- Tony Gwynn, 4-5. #wowwow

- Sure, Craig Counsell was a good third baseman, but Eric Chavez was also a good third baseman. If yankeesfans.gif wanted to put Counsell in for his defense, you'd think they could find a place where he was more of an upgrade. And also not do it in the 7th inning.

- Neither starter was any good, but while it takes four relievers to save the game, only one is apparently required to blow it.

- Two triples can't really substitute for dingers. Sorry.

Box Score

Team Statistics

Analysis

Look, if I didn't injure your hitters, we would have had a really boring season here, ya dig?

Analysis

Remember when Sam Leever was supposed to be this secret Super-League Ace that only a few people knew about? Maybe they were right!

Analysis

Your OPS is 3rd best in the league, so I don't know, I got nothing.

Analysis

Needs more dingers.

Analysis

That team ERA doesn't fill me with good feelings. Let's see if you can make it through the next week with a few wins.

Analysis

All this time, we never knew. The perfect pitcher is Joe Smith.

Analysis

Over a sufficient length of time, all teams are .500.

Analysis

So, you probably need a second baseman in the Super-Draft. This line is NOT license for people to start obsessing over the draft and making all kinds of trades.

Analysis

Well, you're still preventing runs at an elite rate. But you probably don't want to be doing that for your own team.

Analysis

Only 25% of your lineup has a dinger. That's a pretty amazing thing.

Analysis

Okay, you're not playing the Bourgeois again for a while, so we'll see if you can keep this up.

Analysis

I'm not saying you need to put a huge jack under your stadium and elevate it to 5,000 feet, but, well, it couldn't hurt.

Analysis

Upon further review, the Dinos aren't extinct just yet.

Analysis

Is Gehringer going to be not-old enough to contribute? Or will you stick with Nap's not-dingers?

Analysis

Pedro getting worse, team getting better, Base Ball Mogul.

Analysis

A playoff berth almost won single-handedly by a ridiculous Taint? Hmm, I've seen this one before.

Analysis

Lombardi needs rest. Please.

Analysis

He's called "Hooks" Dauss because his manager has to be quick with them.

Analysis

I don't know if Lave Cross should really be playing third for any significant length of time.

Analysis

Not a very lucky week, but then, your bullpen isn't all that inspiring either.

Standings

Ice To Meet You fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 17, 2016

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Chumps retain

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Pick em: champs retain

My team: tell everyone they're fired. We're done.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
oh right i can do this now

Jimmie Foxx in at catcher, Lou Gehrig in at 1b, Edgar Martinez to DH for the Mines series to give Gibson rest, and after that, back to this previous lineup of Gibson catching, Foxx to 1B, and Gehrig to DH

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

If Kensei gets #1 pick will he abandon his gimmick and pick Ruth for another TRIPLE RUTH TAG TEAM??

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Candy Cummings has struck out 3 men all season. He's thrown like 60 innings. Amazing.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

A-Rod only hit 3 dingers this week? That mother fucker.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Television Championship

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

'better'

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Note to future recap writers: Frank Thomas and Harmon Killebrew own. That is all, thank you for your time.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Call up Hank Aaron, Ruth to the DL. Also, put Joe Morgan in against righties. I'll figure out what to do with the outfield after the update is posted.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

lol forgot to actually make picks, Champs Retain

Piazza starts at C, but so he actually gets some rest can I have Schang be the personal catcher for Old Pete Alexander?

TheFlyingLlama fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jan 17, 2016

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Replace all tired players with whoever's coded with their position on the bench until they stop being tired, then put them back. In this case it'll be swapping Chance for Ferrell, Williams for Schulte, and Flick for Laabs. But only until they're no longer tired.

Figure if it has a positive effect, it means nobody can say I'm not trying to make my team succeed, and if it has a negative effect, I move up the draft. Win-win.

Also, adjust whatever Strategy you need to to ensure that Overall doesn't get skipped in the pitching rotation. Long rests or whatever. He's not doing too badly, so I'll give him the chance to disappoint me that he deserves.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Pick'em

Champs retain.

Finally a positive week and trust me Cross will not play 3B a significant amount of time but with Riggs tired and Wright killed I didn't have much choice.

Anyway Delahanty relieves Thompson for a week in RF to give him some rest. Jackie moves back to 3rd and Riggs comes back in at 2nd with Cross returning to the bench.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

FairGame posted:

Candy Cummings has struck out 3 men all season. He's thrown like 60 innings. Amazing.
He doesn't a K/9 ratio, so much as a games between Ks thrown. Currently his 9/K is 2.22.

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

Alright, guess I'll put in Shin-Soo Choo at RF, Mel Ott to bench for the week.

As for pitching, guess I gotta deal with Rube Waddell's two-week absence. Guess I'll call up Jim K------wait, what happened to Jim Kaat? Give him back! :argh:
If he can't be brought back, guess I'll just put in Wilbur Wood at SP5, push everyone else up a spot in the rotation, call up Corey Kluber to LR, Rube Waddell to minors to rehab.

If he can be brought back, ignore the Kluber call up and put Kaat at LR instead.

CFBalla
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah, I just made that shot. :smug:

Champs retain!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I wish I was half as funny as McFreeze is. That was great

Television Championship

[Rockford Losers @ RCMP (c)

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

EclecticTastes posted:

Replace all tired players with whoever's coded with their position on the bench until they stop being tired, then put them back. In this case it'll be swapping Chance for Ferrell, Williams for Schulte, and Flick for Laabs. But only until they're no longer tired.

Figure if it has a positive effect, it means nobody can say I'm not trying to make my team succeed, and if it has a negative effect, I move up the draft. Win-win.

Also, adjust whatever Strategy you need to to ensure that Overall doesn't get skipped in the pitching rotation. Long rests or whatever. He's not doing too badly, so I'll give him the chance to disappoint me that he deserves.

I know that Arizona is a garbage state full of garbage ideas, but you should know that I don't allow roster moves to be made in the middle of the week. And it'll be a cold day in hell before I change that rule, because, my god, if I started letting people make changes on a day-to-day basis, I would quit the league within a week.

Smasher Dynamo fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 17, 2016

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

DOOP posted:

I wish I was half as funny as McFreeze is. That was great

Thank you! Although kw0134 wrote that one. I have had stuff going on the last couple weeks and he seems to like writing them for some reason, so I have been happy to outsource many recaps to him.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

I'm fixing the Super-Draft Positions after the ninth update of the Sub-Par League, and the draft will begin immediately after that.

As my ability to punish owners who infuriate me is limited, the most I can do is say that EclecticTastes, for the crime of in any way being affiliated with Arizona, loses any tiebreak related to draft position.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Wolverines

Please swap out Orel Hershiser for Dwight Gooden.

Don't know what to do with Old Hoss but give him some more time to get right.

Also, Cano in for Lajoie for the week in all lineups.

DH lineups are the same as non DH, but with Hank Greenberg in for the pitcher.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

I am a joyless man. I could work on the deep-seated emotional issues that plague me or...

Announcing the 1st Annual Joy For Picks Contest/Scandal!

The rules are simple, the person who creates the thing that I deem to be the best, judged solely by my own subjective criteria of what constitutes 'the best' will win a sandwich pick in the upcoming Super-Draft. Beyond that, there are no rules, other than the limits of your imagination.

Begin!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I think he'd be much happier with a decent product